Donald Trump - The 45th President of the United States

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Spectator ran a thought provoking article on the election results: Reasons why the 2020 presidential election is deeply puzzling.

The media doesn't seem interested in reporting on Pennsylvania State Legislature Holds Public Hearing on 2020 Election. That's got more than 1.3m viewings at time of posting and I've seen nothing in the MSM about it? I can't help but compare that to the frenzy over the coverage for suspected Russian collusion. I only belatedly became aware of it through this article: Pennsylvania Bombshell: Biden 99.4% v. Trump 0.6%.

Aside from the media treatment of the story, the state of democracy in general concerns me. I don't think Republicans could really give a tit if they won in 2016 due to Russian interference, but similarly, I don't think Democrats could give a ripe turd if they won an election on voter fraud. The media certainly couldn't.

Reactions: 4
The President-Elect is someone who lied about having three degrees, when he had one.

But, as I say, I found the material interesting.
Perhaps he meant he had sex with the 3 Degrees?

For those who watched the conclusion of The Undoing last night, the timing was perefect. Anyone notice the similarity between Hugh Grant’s character and the POTUS? Both narcissists who cannot see themselves as who they really are and have delusional ideas of their God like status.

He’s managed to fleece 170m from his supporters. He isn’t going to want to stop that gravy train soon. I’m guessing some of his supporters can hardly afford it. He keeps 70% and the rest goes to the legal Defense fund. He’s got 400m of loans soon so he’s going to keep shouting fraud until the gravy train stops.

There is no fraud but there are plenty dumb enough to believe the three stooges. How they must be laughing at the Dumbty trumpies

But they are investigating a pardon bribery scam at the White House which Barr kindly kept very quiet before the election.

Reactions: 2
12 hours after Brian Kemp was called for signature audit, his daughter’s boyfriend Harrison Deal, who just so happens to be Kelly Loeffler’s campaign aid is involved in a fatal car accident...did he know too much and was dealt with?! #therearenocoincidences

Attachments

• Wow
Didn’t realise you knew him and his dad personally. You spew liberal shite all over the place 😂😂 I call you sheeple 🐑🐑🐑 unquestioning and repetitive - shame!

Wait, let me quit laughing first. Okay so we don’t actually have any footage of Don actually grabbing women by the pussy but there is plenty of footage of creepy joe hair smelling, leeching and finger sucking. The pictures speak for themselves. I would not trust him in the same room as my daughter😂😂

irony overload, you just whined about name calling, you really arent very good at this

Well dirty Donnie admitted pussy grabbing all by himself, recorded on a mike. Why do you need evidence ? Do you think he’s a liar 😂😂😂😂

We all know he’s super honest and never lies 😂😂😂😂😂. He’s so honest he’s turned orange. His honesty is so tremendous, he glows.

He will soon be looking for wife no 4, so I guess plenty of women will be throwing their daughters in his direction. From his comments donald seems to like ‘a good rack’ on teenage girls

Reactions: 1
Poor Trump, looks like he won’t be heading to mar a Lago after all. He’ll either have to stump up for a new place or turn Mar a Lago back into a residence (if they let him). He no longer can stop fights from the nearby airport (perk of a sitting president only) so back to flight path noise while he’s fhere

I’m sure the membership numbers might drop so get saving Pambo !

I’m sure the membership numbers might drop so get saving Pambo !
Why?

I imagine we agree more on Trump than disagree, and even then it'd be a disagreement centred more on media reportage more than sentiment.

But I guess that's enough: you've either got to be 100% onboard with the program or 100% targeted.

Reactions: 2