Dollyholly86

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just rows with people constantly. She's constantly pissed off about something.
she can’t take any form of criticism at all.
The internet probably isn’t for her but she insists it’s “her JOb” 😂

Reactions: 1
she can’t take any form of criticism at all.
The internet probably isn’t for her but she insists it’s “her JOb” 😂
Job lol. Okay then. She may want to take some time out and clean her dirty kitchen. When she sits the phone behind her taps it's grim! She's grim. Imagine that was your mum

So now she just doesn't talk about it?
She never wanted to talk about it after she had it done. Used to go mental when people asked about it. Not sure why. She said something about medication recently so I'm guessing she's been put on steriods for her bowel disease.

She's lying saying she's not talking about it since the company made the video which made it look like she got a sleeve. She never wanted to talk about it. She went mental anytime anyone asked her about it.

Reactions: 2
Came across her many times in my fyp, her dress sense is atrocious. Can’t believe she goes out looking like that. Also you cannot convince she hasn’t modified her “curves” via surgery or sculpting treatments.

Came across her many times in my fyp, her dress sense is atrocious. Can’t believe she goes out looking like that. Also you cannot convince she hasn’t modified her “curves” via surgery or sculpting treatments.
it’s all the correct angles & filters.
In reality she is just round

• Haha
She popped up on First Dates this week wearing 5 pairs of Spanx and desperately fawning over some some rat faced fella they threw at her

No idea, she seems to cry and then post quotes about how she’s winning at life on repeat 😂

£68 on a takeaway just for herself!
Also there is no way she’s an 18. Why do they all lie about their size 🙄

£68 on a takeaway just for herself!
Also there is no way she’s an 18. Why do they all lie about their size 🙄
she is at least a 20 now. She’s the same size as her friend Jo.
Yes she has lost weight before, but she’s put it on. If she’s happy then fabulous but she isn’t a size 18.

she is at least a 20 now. She’s the same size as her friend Jo.
Yes she has lost weight before, but she’s put it on. If she’s happy then fabulous but she isn’t a size 18.
Exactly, people would like her more if she was honest. No one cares what size these tiktokers are until they lie about their size.

Can't stand this poisonous little dwarf. I see that she's fallen out with Abdul at Porte Fashion. Anyone have any tea?