Dollyholly86

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched some of her live this morning, god she is awful. Her come backs to trolls ā€œI eat your dad, and run rings round your mumā€.
Her hair is awful, does she just brush the front cause when she turned round the back looks matted and underneath.

Reactions: 2
She is the definition of embarrassing,
Posting those memes about love and sex.., sheā€™s a woman in her 30s! The desperate underwear pictures. She needs to get a grip. She reckons she does it for the ladies yeah course she does..,
Loads of the comments are from disgusting old perverts.
Iā€™ve never understood accounts that post very suggestive photos Etc and also post their children.

She is the definition of embarrassing,
Posting those memes about love and sex.., sheā€™s a woman in her 30s! The desperate underwear pictures. She needs to get a grip. She reckons she does it for the ladies yeah course she does..,
Loads of the comments are from disgusting old perverts.
Iā€™ve never understood accounts that post very suggestive photos Etc and also post their children.
i agree, her insta stories showing off her body in bed are so attention seeking šŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 1
Why is this woman always on lives? Doing nothing, they are boring as hell. And the mouth on her, sheā€™s like a fishwife with the language.
Because this is her ā€œjobā€

Makes me laugh, renting out some office space as her work space but still taking the same sexualised selfies to make herself feel better..

Because this is her ā€œjobā€

Makes me laugh, renting out some office space as her work space but still taking the same sexualised selfies to make herself feel better..
Work space? What is that ā€˜workā€™ I genuinely donā€™t know.

P.S sheā€™s live again with about 17 people watching her. Hardly worth the battery on her phone šŸ¤£

• Haha
I see she no longer has funny content but now hust fashion. She was on live the other day without make up ...I didn't recognise her

Whatever you do, do not question it as she gets very defensive and cannot take any criticism at all!!
she always says this is my full-time job now in her whiny voice

The woman who commented about not getting a reply bout her order or whatever obviously doesnā€™t understand and her reply and putting it on her social is such a dick move

Sheā€™s constantly on a live flogging absolute tat! I was scrolling TikTok at 7:15 this morning before I begrudgingly got up and she was live then šŸ¤Æ

• Wow
I've just seen her on live in her grubby kitchen going on about calling a 13 year old 100 times at all times of the night over 3 days because they called her child names........perfect role model right there. Did she have a gastric balloon or sleeve btw as I've seen her on a FB add for it

• Sick
Why have it so publicly and not discuss?
Because it didnā€™t work. She states she has lost two stone but her dress size hasnā€™t changed. She looks the same as before her surgery.
She has lost weight in the past as she shared the photos but the balloon did duck all, I would rather she was honest and admitted it but she got it for free so of course she wonā€™t

Why is she always so salty in her comments? She has the attitude of a teenager.

Because it didnā€™t work. She states she has lost two stone but her dress size hasnā€™t changed. She looks the same as before her surgery.
She has lost weight in the past as she shared the photos but the balloon did duck all, I would rather she was honest and admitted it but she got it for free so of course she wonā€™t
Thank you so much for this. That's the issue with being gifted. Plus you still n ed to eat the right foods