Dollyholly86

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone follow her? I used to love her big head videos but quickly got sick of her when she was duelling everyone and getting arsey over the score board

Another tik toker that meets someone one weekend and are already in love 🧐😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
I did start iff really liking her and her big head ticktoks are quite funny but then i seen her battle and battle hard for the big gifts then i seen her cashapp in her bio and now shes got tips turned on so shes just same old begger like the rest

Reactions: 1
Broke up with the Irish fella because he was controlling and apparently fond of the drink.

For someone with 1.5 million followers most of her tiktoks don't have high views anymore. Also her lives get less than 100 people in which to me is odd.

Can’t travel to her boyfriend/ex boyfriend (can’t keep up) because of her anxiety.
can attend Shane Cole’s birthday party to be with however many people she doesn’t know.
These creators with “anxiety” are an absolute joke. Anxiety isn’t just there for when it suits you 🙄

What’s happened with her n her partner, I seen something about him putting things on about her

She's on live stating she just wants her ex to leave her alone so she can get on with her life...yet she's on live going on about him. Make it make sense.

Apparently they split because he didn't want her on live flirting with guys and he's apparently controlling. Someone's made a fake account stating justice for Holly.

Imagine being grown adults and acting this way on tik tok 😳

The comment isn't far wrong 🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Can’t travel to her boyfriend/ex boyfriend (can’t keep up) because of her anxiety.
can attend Shane Cole’s birthday party to be with however many people she doesn’t know.
These creators with “anxiety” are an absolute joke. Anxiety isn’t just there for when it suits you 🙄
she doesn’t have anxiety. She loves the white stuff. That’s probably her on a come down.

Did anyone else notice she said she lost a stone through covid, then a week later said she lost 1.6 or whatever stone through using saxenda 🤣
Make your mind up.

Reactions: 3
she doesn’t have anxiety. She loves the white stuff. That’s probably her on a come down.

Did anyone else notice she said she lost a stone through covid, then a week later said she lost 1.6 or whatever stone through using saxenda 🤣
Make your mind up.
I thought it was weird because she was going on about taking that weight loss drug phentermine or something which is like speed and causes anxiety. And she apparently suffers with anxiety.

I thought it was weird because she was going on about taking that weight loss drug phentermine or something which is like speed and causes anxiety. And she apparently suffers with anxiety.
she can’t keep up with what she’s said.
The whole situation with her on off stranger boyfriend is so weird…. They are both weirdos🤣