Doireann O' Leary #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say the roof will be lifted off the merrion tonight, poppin San pellegrinos and sippin mint tea baby lock up your kids shits about to get biblical

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Free kitchen, poor pet needs one. Actually not surprised she’s never in the kitchen just by looking at her. Lovely lunch…not! At least she lives by what she preaches, not a carb in sight on a Monday.
lucky her in Dublin going wild on the water an selfies in the mirror.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does collab mean free? If so that's f*cking outrageous. Free kitchen and the whole house carpeted for free in the past 6 weeks.
Jesus Christ I'd have gone to medical school and copied and pasted medical info from google for content if I had known it was that easy.

Reactions: 9
Think she needs to be reported to medical council soon for all her collabs. I'll let her know I'm alerting revenue and medical council to her Instagram. Then everything is just as nice as pie as she likes everything ☺

That free kitchen post has me so bloody angry. Imagine a surgeon and a doctor, two such highly paid salaries who have the means to do it themselves, accepting freebies like that it is just so tacky and tasteless.
Giving already loaded influencers free stuff has the opposite effect on me than it's supposed to. Completely turns me off brands. Show me an unknown Mary in Termonfeckin getting a brand new free kitchen and being genuinely delighted. That's what I'd love to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
75672B61-45F7-4AF4-8674-F19F8DD323BF.png

Like half the bloody country. She really thinks everything about her and her life is special

Reactions: 8
View attachment 671206

Like half the bloody country. She really thinks everything about her and her life is special
Haha .....what a weird thing to say reminds you of someone.....they lived here. Alright so.

So she's in the Merrion again based on that pic. Hope she will treat herself to more than a takeaway salad and a hairbrush this time.

Reactions: 1
Question....where were they off to so early? Airport bound? Certainly heading in that direction.....

Reactions: 4
Question....where were they off to so early? Airport bound? Certainly heading in that direction.....
Oh, good spot. Stay tuned for a week of staged photos of her posing in Malta/Italy, so. Poor Peter (honestly, how does he put up with her.....she is the most personality lacking person on the planet).

No offence to Italy or Malta intended. Haven't been to latter yet but adore Italy. But she'd make anywhere dull.

Reactions: 1
Well for some having a night in the Merrion only to be up as early at that (it's not really pre airport hotel, if that's where she is headed ?!) . I also fail to see the point in posting the ice bucket and bottle of fizz on their hotel stays like a kind of humble brag when you know unless it's a magnum of fizzy water she isn't drinking it anyway.

And for my final rant (!)
Whether the kitchen is free or she has received a discount whilst annoying is unfortunately the way of it now. What really gets me is that it shows how out of touch she is to call her kitchen "dark, dated and not functional" I think she got confused and meant it isn't insta pleasing, but it certainly looks functional to me. Look everyone is entitled to change up their house and work on whatever project you've got but stop dressing it up as some sort of woe is me and thank goodness the big friendly company stepped in to do this for me.

Has she ever moaned online about her kitchen? If she hasn't then why on earth would a kitchen company contact her? I'd say she contacts them with the paw out for the free stuff.
But a free kitchen?! My god. I bought p20 suncream in chemist earlier (been using it for years) and handing over 20euro had me annoyed when I see them all with their p20 hampers .... but a free kitchen... that's a whole other level!

Reactions: 6
Well for some having a night in the Merrion only to be up as early at that (it's not really pre airport hotel, if that's where she is headed ?!) . I also fail to see the point in posting the ice bucket and bottle of fizz on their hotel stays like a kind of humble brag when you know unless it's a magnum of fizzy water she isn't drinking it anyway.

And for my final rant (!)
Whether the kitchen is free or she has received a discount whilst annoying is unfortunately the way of it now. What really gets me is that it shows how out of touch she is to call her kitchen "dark, dated and not functional" I think she got confused and meant it isn't insta pleasing, but it certainly looks functional to me. Look everyone is entitled to change up their house and work on whatever project you've got but stop dressing it up as some sort of woe is me and thank goodness the big friendly company stepped in to do this for me.

In all fairness I cant see Dr Doireann and my surgeon husband Peter staying in a chain hotel at the airport, can you ? 🤣
Darling, thats only for peasants and Dr D wouldn't lower her standards !

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.