Documentaries you've seen you still think about to this day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not talking about disability though, she’s referring to extreme conditions where people will live lives filled with pain. You wouldn’t let an animal suffer like that but humans are expected to keep going. It’s inhumane.

Reactions: 8
There was a BBC3 doc about "underage mums". One episode featured a pair of twins, and one of them got pregnant age 14. A few months later, her twin sister also got pregnant! The parents thought it might be a cry for attention.
Yes i remember that episode, i wonder how the twins are doing now. I remember the first twin who had already had their kid was really pissed off her sister was having a baby too.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.