Documentaries you have seen and still think of to this Day #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Previous thread above…

Would love a Paddington Green update documentary.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

Previous thread above…

Would love a Paddington Green update documentary.
Is that a documentary? What’s it about?

I just watched a documentary called 'Relentless' on Discovery+. A filmmaker is drawn into the intriguing and strange world of the family of a missing woman in Hannibal Missouri, Christina Whittaker. As the search continues, director Christina Fontana (the filmmaker) finds herself becoming obsessed with finding her young namesake - to the point of putting herself in danger.

Reactions: 6
I just watched a documentary called 'Relentless' on Discovery+. A filmmaker is drawn into the intriguing and strange world of the family of a missing woman in Hannibal Missouri, Christina Whittaker. As the search continues, director Christina Fontana (the filmmaker) finds herself becoming obsessed with finding her young namesake - to the point of putting herself in danger.
This sounds interesting i may watch this on my watch list of loads lol

Reactions: 1
Yes, Jackie.

This was such an interesting series, I wish they would go back and do an update.
I remember this series and Jackie, was she not originally from Sheffield? after the series i seem to remember her making a CD and i think she already was an accomplished piano player, i am sure they did a follow up 2 years later but she refused to take part?

Jackie McAuliffe, her CD was Forgotten dreams

I saw someone mention on the last thread about the joyce vincent documentary and the strangest thing is last month i was staying in wood green for a couple of days for work and my hotel room over looked her flat 😦😦

• Wow
I subscribe to Danielle Kirsty on YouTube and the video she shared last week was shocking. There will be a film coming out on Netflix on the 6th July “Girl in the Picture” I’ve never heard of this case before.

I subscribe to Danielle Kirsty on YouTube and the video she shared last week was shocking. There will be a film coming out on Netflix on the 6th July “Girl in the Picture” I’ve never heard of this case before.

I love Danielle. Agree though an awful case and I’d never heard of it before either!

Reactions: 1
Does anyone remember the documentary that was shown on ITV about trainee aeroplane pilots a few years ago? I remember one clip where a pilot passed his qualification and his mother was shown playing piano and singing a song she wrote (badly and cringely) "he's a high flying dude". It came into my head now.