Do You Travel / Gypsea Lust / Jack Morris / Lauren Bullen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm more inclined to believe the above person may be lying/contorting the truth because Liam is definitely with Lauren, but for some reason, they've decided to be less in your face about it this time

Reactions: 1
I'm more inclined to believe the above person may be lying/contorting the truth because Liam is definitely with Lauren, but for some reason, they've decided to be less in your face about it this time
Im not sure if you mean me but I literally said Lauren and Liam are the real deal, they have been for a long time. I don’t know why they broke up the first time around and don’t know what they’re up to these days or whether they’re even together still or not. I don’t keep up to date with what they’re doing and my life is very different now to what it was back then so they’re not part of my daily conversations.

I came across this thread by accident the other day and just found the narrative interesting as it was so off course

Reactions: 4
Ellie looks so pretty and Lauren is destroying her looks. Why the dark hair that doesn’t look good on her when you could have that lovely blonde hair. She is hanging out with that Nehire woman and morphing into her!

Im not sure if you mean me but I literally said Lauren and Liam are the real deal, they have been for a long time. I don’t know why they broke up the first time around and don’t know what they’re up to these days or whether they’re even together still or not. I don’t keep up to date with what they’re doing and my life is very different now to what it was back then so they’re not part of my daily conversations.

I came across this thread by accident the other day and just found the narrative interesting as it was so off course
I think everything you have said kind of adds up and doesn’t seem fake! Do you have any tea of Aggie and Jacob?

Wait, Liam and Lauren weren't together when Jack and her were together right?
Jack and Lauren ‘broke up’ because Lauren met Liam and wanted to be with him. So yes there was an overlap but Lauren and jack’s relationship was for instagram only and not real life. Lauren had flings/was talking to guys before but liam was the first one she genuinely really liked and risked her entire instagram career for by parting ways with jack
---
I think everything you have said kind of adds up and doesn’t seem fake! Do you have any tea of Aggie and Jacob?
no tea on Aggie and Jacob I’m afraid. They have always been into eachother, definitely a real relationship (both times), but Aggie is the biggest diva you could ever imagine. I was never friends with her but was on a job with her twice and she was as insufferable as she comes across online

that sounds so mean but I’m Aggie’s mind. The world revolves around her! I always stayed away from her other than exchanging hello/how are you

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Jack and Lauren ‘broke up’ because Lauren met Liam and wanted to be with him. So yes there was an overlap but Lauren and jack’s relationship was for instagram only and not real life. Lauren had flings/was talking to guys before but liam was the first one she genuinely really liked and risked her entire instagram career for by parting ways with jack
---

no tea on Aggie and Jacob I’m afraid. They have always been into eachother, definitely a real relationship (both times), but Aggie is the biggest diva you could ever imagine. I was never friends with her but was on a job with her twice and she was as insufferable as she comes across online

that sounds so mean but I’m Aggie’s mind. The world revolves around her! I always stayed away from her other than exchanging hello/how are you
Interesting, you seem so certain on all of this which is convincing, but something isn’t adding up. If you were friends why would you bother inserting yourself into this.
would you be able to prove this friendship with screenshots? You could hide your name…

Interesting, you seem so certain on all of this which is convincing, but something isn’t adding up. If you were friends why would you bother inserting yourself into this.
would you be able to prove this friendship with screenshots? You could hide your name…
I think because the poster said that they have a really bad health issue now and a child and Lauren knows this and hasn’t reached out once. Guess when things like that happen sometimes you think f it

And OP didn’t know she had a thread so she’s telling us now. I believe her. I don’t know why someone would go to all that trouble to make stuff up. I’d like to know why she’s gone from posting YouTube videos about the Jack break up to hiding the fact she’s back with Liambss.

I think because the poster said that they have a really bad health issue now and a child and Lauren knows this and hasn’t reached out once. Guess when things like that happen sometimes you think f it
They also said they believe Lauren is suffering from depression, drug use, and off the rails, so I am curious why they haven’t thought to reach out to her and see if she is ok too?
I am just seeing some conflicting stories, you mention you last spoke to her April last year and then you also say you haven’t spoken to either for over 2 years.
i often wonder if influencers themselves post on these threads to send us off track, it’s pretty easy to make up stories and sound like you’re telling the truth just for a laugh to watch us all react.

Reactions: 3
They also said they believe Lauren is suffering from depression, drug use, and off the rails, so I am curious why they haven’t thought to reach out to her and see if she is ok too?
I am just seeing some conflicting stories, you mention you last spoke to her April last year and then you also say you haven’t spoken to either for over 2 years.
i often wonder if influencers themselves post on these threads to send us off track, it’s pretty easy to make up stories and sound like you’re telling the truth just for a laugh to watch us all react.
good point! Influencers 100% post on their own threads. I do think the other poster’s posts seem to make some sense so maybe I’ll take it with a pinch of salt I guess

I haven’t had a direct conversation with Lauren in over two years, the last message I sent was a 12 week scan picture of my daughter, she read the message and left a ❤ and nothing else. I thought it was a bit odd that she had nothing else to say but didn’t think too much of it. She never reached out. After that, I had my daughter and never even got a congratulations.

Last April an old group was revived by a mutual friend of which she was apart of. She left a few messages in there none of which were directed to me so I wouldn’t call that contact.

as for helping Lauren, she has a very supportive family who do what they can but you can’t help someone that ignored you/is unwilling to be helped. I don’t know 100% if she is depressed but all the signs and behaviours have been there for a while. A lot of influencers have mental health issues which is how they ended up on the internet in the first place. I was at my most depressed when I was active on instagram constantly looking for validation and dopamine hits, it is an extremely toxic industry

I doubt Lauren even knows about this thread, I always thought tattle was UK based so was really surprised to see her on here

Reactions: 7
I watched Elsa's wholesome life's (Ellie) latest Q&A vlog and she alluded to their relationship perhaps been strained due to the different stages of life they're both in? she also made an interesting comment about Lauren perhaps not ever returning to Aus to live and maybe never having children/the family life as she does so I can see how some of this aligns to what you've said @Doherty557.

Whilst I typically enjoy Ellie's content, some of the things she said in it, were triggering. Whilst sitting in her million $ rental home, she talks about building a new house (knock down/rebuild - millions $$), she has ordered a defender (100k?) AND a tesla (100k?) and is thinking about planning a last minute holiday to Europe ($$$), she also reflected on her 20s and wondered if she'd done too much too soon because of all her successes. I think these influencers need a reality check (I dunno how, maybe not share so much and be humble?) as it comes across as out of touch, when some of us are struggling at the moment due to the cost of living crisis, which they seem to be completely unaffected by 🥲

Reactions: 10
I tried watching Ellie's video but my god I'm surprised these people have a following? They're dull as hell. I can't imagine what their day to day conversations are like because they are just so so boring.

Reactions: 7
Bit of weak tea...my daughter, who lives in Bali is home on holiday. Got talking about life on Bali and saying how she'd donated some of her clothes to Kynd community which I've noticed a few influencers mention....turns out she knows a few influencers through Kynd and her work ( in fashion) and she's even met Lauren a few times socially! ...says she was perfectly pleasant but v skinny and goes to a gym local to her and is obsessed with exercise
however Jack is as dull as ditchwater and very boring and they'd split up ages ago . She'd then been going out with Liam and then dumped him for someone called Ben who she was friends with ....but has been back with Liam for some time

Reactions: 10
I tried watching Ellie's video but my god I'm surprised these people have a following? They're dull as hell. I can't imagine what their day to day conversations are like because they are just so so boring.
her content used to be enjoyable - I initially started following Ellie as she's a dietitian/nutritionist, she had some credibility and often provided free recipes and ideas of what to eat in a day/week as a vegan/vego. She never struck me as your typical Influenzer (shilling your kids for $$) but nowadays she's definitely moved more towards being a lifestyle/mummy influencer/oversharer and you can tell that they've made bank from their endeavours.

Reactions: 2
Doubt it. This is just Influencers showing how 'stressed' they are....

Reactions: 1