Do You Travel / Gypsea Lust / Jack Morris / Lauren Bullen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so predictable, soft launching this new guy. Snippets in photos like this one. I’m betting it’s Liambs for some reason.
He was in one of her padel photo’s the other day, spending lots of time in Uluwatu and on a scooter again so say they are back on. Will be abit awkward considering all her friends were very quick to unfollow him.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How sad! How many days have lasted the 'I just love my girlfriends, I will focus on me era' have lasted? Don't think it's a coincidence that Jess is in Bali, and Lauren is now showing that he's with a guy. No doubts Liam has been behind her since they split and would follow her and her lifestyle and benefits like a puppy. And I guess that everytime Lauren comes back from Australia, seeing her sister, family and friends, gets nostalgic and doesn't want to be alone so... Liam it is! And she clearly doesn't know how to be alone, plus needs someone to be her +1 on her empty and materialistic life. Maybe she had hopes that Jack didn't want anything serious with Jess (and I don't think he wants), but neither with Lauren.

Reactions: 5
The split with Liam was too much of a coincidence to also coincide with that brand trip with Jack… I agree, I think she might have seen him thriving without her and rehashed old feelings. Now she’s seen he’s committed to Jess (albeit, a lack lustre commitment) she’s gone back to her second option, Liam.

Reactions: 4
How sad! How many days have lasted the 'I just love my girlfriends, I will focus on me era' have lasted? Don't think it's a coincidence that Jess is in Bali, and Lauren is now showing that he's with a guy. No doubts Liam has been behind her since they split and would follow her and her lifestyle and benefits like a puppy. And I guess that everytime Lauren comes back from Australia, seeing her sister, family and friends, gets nostalgic and doesn't want to be alone so... Liam it is! And she clearly doesn't know how to be alone, plus needs someone to be her +1 on her empty and materialistic life. Maybe she had hopes that Jack didn't want anything serious with Jess (and I don't think he wants), but neither with Lauren.
Completely agree. It’s a mutually beneficial relationship. He mooches off her and she has someone that follows her around like a lost puppy. He seemingly doesn’t have any career or life objectives so it would suit him. She’ll probably be engaged/pregnant within a year.

Reactions: 2
When she was in Bali for Christmas they didn't really post much together either and the only time she consistently posted was with her friends. It's interesting if you compare it to what they're like when they're travelling or when he goes over to the UK the coupley posts are endless. Why go quiet when you're together in his home but not when travelling?

Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20230420-182252_Instagram.jpg

Funny how she's just gone straight back into how things were, like they never split, doing all the same exact activities they would do before, just have to see her post herself going surfing next

Reactions: 6
Has anyone noticed if her followers have gone down in numbers? Her content is just her non-smiling lifeless “model” shots of her in awful bikinis and clothes these days.

She looks like she has the most self centred personality.

Reactions: 6
I would say most influencers have self centred personalities given they think the world wants to see so much of them in photos and videos. Lauren in particular though, all she does is take full body selfies of her emaciated body.

Reactions: 2
I would say most influencers have self centred personalities given they think the world wants to see so much of them in photos and videos. Lauren in particular though, all she does is take full body selfies of her emaciated body.
She’s just sad and boring now

Reactions: 4
She never gets any travel brand deals anymore and that’s what she built her brand and content on. Companies must not find her appealing to work with or a fit for them anymore and it’s no surprise really. Shame as her travel content used to be really good.

Reactions: 3