Do You Travel / Gypsea Lust / Jack Morris / Lauren Bullen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t even seen a hint of any Tropeaka or Aimn for about a year!
This has just reminded me to talk about how she never tags her stuff as ads (because I used to think for a good while she was genuinely posting about Tropeaka lol 🤦‍♀️ ) is she breaking any laws here? Idk if it’s different if she’s based in Bali or what but I always notice it. I don’t think she even puts any reference to her trips as paid social either? (Correct me if I’m wrong)

Reactions: 1
Not convinced Lauren is as great as she makes out. Watching Ellie’s new Q&A vlog and one of the questions was how is Lauren doing and Ellie said that she wasn’t going to answer it. There must be concern for Lauren if someone is asking how she is doing in Ellie’s Q&A and also if all was well and she was doing great/ living her best life as Lauren makes out then why not just answer it or say that. There must be stuff going on in the background.

Reactions: 12

Aggie Lal just got her own thread if anyone’s interested

Aggie Lal just got her own thread if anyone’s interested
This is needed. thank you!!!

Not convinced Lauren is as great as she makes out. Watching Ellie’s new Q&A vlog and one of the questions was how is Lauren doing and Ellie said that she wasn’t going to answer it. There must be concern for Lauren if someone is asking how she is doing in Ellie’s Q&A and also if all was well and she was doing great/ living her best life as Lauren makes out then why not just answer it or say that. There must be stuff going on in the background.
I don't like them but I don't get why they'd include the question if they weren't gonna answer it.

Reactions: 2
I don't like them but I don't get why they'd include the question if they weren't gonna answer it.
yeah I know, if you saw a question that you weren’t going to answer then don’t mention it, I’m sure she also got other questions she didn’t answer.

Reactions: 4
Just watched Ellie's q&a. I know everyone's situation is very different but for someone with Lauren's financial freedom... I'm very surprised she doesn't want to prioritise time in Australia with her sister, niece and nephew, or even live there. What is really tying her to Bali other than property and new friendships

Reactions: 7
Wowww I didn’t know Lauren had a thread and it took me a while to read through it.

Back in the day I spent a couple of years travelling the world and built an instagram on it which gained a fairly decent amount of followers. It was not at all on the scale of Jack and Lauren but I did spend a lot of time in Bali and back then saw Lauren and Jack regularly.

It’s interesting reading people’s thoughts on their relationship because their relationship was fake for years. They got together and spent a year with eachother before deciding they didn’t want to be together. However they kept it going for the instagrams. They knew people followed them for their relationship.

Jack was the master of the content; he knew people didn’t want to see his face so kept it out, he used Lauren as the model. It gained him more followers and more jobs, the brands liked having Lauren in the content but she was never any good at travelling alone or taking her own pictures.

They created businesses together and their relationship was part of this business.

Lauren got together with liam and wanted to end it. Liam was not a rebound because Jack and Lauren finished their relationship YEARS prior. Btw they also completely orchestrated the story about being stalked around the world and copied by that girl. The girl in the story was their friend who travelled with them, they made a fake story to the press that this couple copied everything they did, this was for publicity and more followers

The reason Jack and Lauren fell out when they ‘broke up’ is not because either was in love with eachother, it’s because they knew their businesses relied on a fake relationship and it was stressful breaking it up. They were happy to agree to keep their joint businesses as usual but then Jack went and made a separate preset business without telling Lauren which pissed her off. He did this because Lauren pushed to end the fake relationship because she wanted to be with Liam publically

Jacks gf knows Lauren and he were long over which is why it doesn’t bother her when they spend time together. Their relationship genuinely is completely platonic. They are friends again (they made up after the preset dramas) and continue to look after the dogs and the businesses together.

Now, I find Lauren’s life these days a little sad. I quit instagram due to a health diagnosis and also when I had my daughter. Lauren does not want babies etc but she does want a relationship and she struggles without one. She is ultra thin because she is taking drugs regularly, as are many of her friends.

Her life is empty, except for the dogs (that she keeps abandoning), she is most likely a little depressed. She travels to run away. Her relationship with her sister is not what it used to be, Ellie is a mother and a wife and her family is her priority, Lauren struggles with this and it’s caused tension between the twins.

Jack and Lauren have made millions over the years, they want for nothing and don’t need to do instagram ads anymore. They have a lot of investments in different businesses which makes them thousands upon thousands of pounds a month

Sometimes I wonder if I made a mistake quitting instagram, I think about how much money I would have made had I kept at it (Jack used to earn over £50k for one instagram post). But then I remember, many of the travellers you see are running away, they aren’t happy, they are empty. I look at my daughter and remember what is important.

Jack and Lauren only care about people with followers. I haven’t heard from them in over two years despite being in regular contact with them both. They both know I have been diagnosed with a terminal illness and have never reached out to even say are you ok. One day they will be 50 and whilst they will have some great travels under their belt and money in the bank, they won’t have anyone that truly loves them

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Okay that story could be fake or real, I honestly have no idea.
I gain nothing from writing a fake story. I was just surprised to find a thread on Lauren here as tattle is mostly about uk influencers and I clicked on it out of interest. I found it interesting reading about people’s interpretations of Lauren and jacks relationships/behaviours and it made me realise the assumptions we make about people based on their online presence

It was years ago I was active on Instagram and it’s crazy to me these people haven’t moved forward with their lives. Totally aware they are banking a lot of money for themselves though so I mostly reserve judgement. But these two really are quite the piece of work in more ways than one

All the big/original travel influencers have been aware for years that’s Jack and Lauren’s relationship was a facade for instagram and making money

I am surprised Jack is in a relationship as for years he expressed his enjoyment of partying/lots of girls, he never wanted to settle and never really wanted a girlfriend. I don’t know anything about his new gf if I’m honest and I know nothing about Liam except it was a real relationship and the reason for Jack and Lauren’s fake relationship to end

How come this fake relationship as you claim hasn't leaked over the years though? Whoever leaks this could gain "followers" of so many magnitudes.

Reactions: 2
How come this fake relationship as you claim hasn't leaked over the years though? Whoever leaks this could gain "followers" of so many magnitudes.
Jack and Lauren aren’t relevant anymore. They have millions of followers but look at their engagement, it’s tiny. They don’t get many travel jobs anymore, they’re not relevant to many of the travel bloggers today so no one cares to expose them
---
Any insight why Liam and Lauren may have broken up? Are you still in Bali?
I have no idea, I’m not in Bali any more and I have a few friends in common with them still but we don’t talk about them so these days I have no insight. Last time I spoke to Lauren was April last year

How do you know about the relationship with her sister and the reasons why it’s deteriorating?

How do you know about the relationship with her sister and the reasons why it’s deteriorating?
It has been deteriorating for years, it’s obvious when you observe them, they don’t have half the amount of contact with eachother as they used to 5 years ago and Lauren for years complained Ellie didn’t make time for her. It’s the change in their dynamic that I believe has sent Lauren off the rails. Covid made it worse, Ellie was home with the family whilst Lauren for a period was stuck in Bali

Reactions: 3
She must be partying pretty hard to lose all that weight. A lot of what you’ve said adds up to what we are witnessing. She looks sad and lost and kind of wasting her life with endless holidays and bikini pictures.

She must be partying pretty hard to lose all that weight. A lot of what you’ve said adds up to what we are witnessing. She looks sad and lost and kind of wasting her life with endless holidays and bikini pictures.
it is sad. Lauren used to be very happy go lucky, she was funny, she was a good friend. She never used to take drugs. This downward spiral is not reflective of who she was a few years ago, she was grounded despite her wealth and privilege.

What I witness now isn’t the Lauren I know. She has a close circle around her, there are a lot of us she just has no contact with anymore.

her and Liam were the real deal but it’s hard for him to be in a relationship with a girl that’s gone off the rails despite still loving her. He is a nice guy and could be so good for her

I don’t dislike Lauren, if she ever read here she would know who I am, but she’s turned into a person that’s not nice. I think it’s a mixture of substance abuse and depression

Reactions: 3
Ellie also touched on it in her recent Q&A YouTube video about their relationship changing. She said how they are in different stages of their lives, living in different countries and Ellie essentially not having the same time for Lauren that she did before when they were both living in Bali pre Ellie having children and in a round about way insinuated that Lauren has struggled with that shift.

Lauren looks so lost now, you don’t have to scroll far back on her Insta to see the change in her. She looked so much happier, she had that spark in her eye that she’s lost now and she looked like she was genuinely loving life. She now just puts on the facade that she’s living her best life and is doing better than ever etc when it’s clear to anyone that that’s not the case. I hope she finds herself again soon.

Reactions: 6