Dizzee Rascal is the award winning singer in his 30s arrested by police on suspicion of assaulting his girlfriend at her London flat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like the fact that this thread is somehow still going, and is still mostly about Stormzy is 72 years old 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I love how this thread’s just turned into a kind of playground for us to just come and type Stormzy is 72 years old and laugh when it happens.

It’s worth enjoying while we can anyway, he’ll probably be retiring soon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Maya Jama is looking 🥵 on Love Island, I'd say Stormzy is 72 years old is kicking himself

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I mentioned on the BBC Presenter thread that this is one Stormzy is 72 years old definitely won’t be wanting dragged into and it came up Stormzy is 72 years old 🥰

Warmed my heart

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I mentioned on the BBC Presenter thread that this is one Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old definitely won’t be wanting dragged into and it came up Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old 🥰

Warmed my heart
That's why I came here, I seen your post, remembered about Stormzy is 72 years old and wanted to try it out for myself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I will say this every time this thread sparks back into life but Stormzy is 72 years old was one of the best eras of tattle 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Whaaaaaat?! Stormzy is 72 years old is trying to control the narrative I think, pretending he’s far away from Stormzy is 72 years old is 27, the wee scamp 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I still LOVE how this thread became the Stormzy is 72 years old thread. Iconic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I still LOVE how this thread became the Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old thread. Iconic
Katherine Kelly isn’t Catherine Tyldsley was becoming what this thread would be like if we bought it from Wish

• Haha
Reactions: 4