Dizzee Rascal is the award winning singer in his 30s arrested by police on suspicion of assaulting his girlfriend at her London flat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suddenly thought maybe Craig David but he's 40 and born in Southampton, so not him.

Reactions: 1
I thought Abs from 5ive but he's too old. Some indie rock bands like The Klaxons would be the right age and location, but why the secrecy when they're not that famous?

What about Ben Howard? He is 34 and born in London. He has won a couple of BRIT awards, and he has a girlfriend who has her own business in London.

Reactions: 5
hmmmm the more I think the more I wonder if it could actually be Oritse from JLS??? fits the age(34), born in London,won awards, been around long enough etc and also big on charity work

Reactions: 4
Dizzie Rascal, but would he be described as a singer? I will be sooo sad if Ben Howard, although is he known for any charity work

Reactions: 3
OK I am that sad that I have been through all UK number 1s since 2000 and no one really fits all the criteria.

The only two that do by both age and birthplace are Dizzee Rascal, Dappy and Oritse from JLS, but have any of them done TV or charity work?!

Am starting to think some of the details given in the article were off.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I haven’t got a clue. Anyone I’ve thought of is either in their 40s or not london born. But it’s obviously someone who was perhaps big in the early 2000s who maybe was in a tv singing competition or something, or who was very young when they started out….
Someone from S Club 7 or Liberty X? Or the dark haired guy from Steps (nah he’d be 40+)

ETA @Jellybean093 we had the same idea, and even if you lumped all those guys together, you still couldn’t make a major pop star!

Does anyone know where about on FB he’s been named, is it on the Sun’s page? Someone else will have to take the hit for the team if it is 🤮

• Haha
Only Bradley from S club was born in London

Surely it couldn't be him. I doubt he even qualifies as a z lister!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So I initially thought could be OM but I think mega weird to be posting on stores and go on sky sport if so. Unless he is just trying to carry on as normal. I

I feel like could be Dizzie R but then is he a singer. See also Skepta (who people have been mentioning on Twitter).

Isn’t Dappy known to be a bit of a general tit, I think he assaulted someone a few years ago and not known for charity.

Could be Oritse, but seeing as they put it all over news when he was previously arrested why would they keep it quiet this time (genuine q).

loving this tread, been theorising with my husband all morn and he truly couldn’t care less

• Haha
Reactions: 4