Disney Vloggers #9 Going to Disney for Halloween, posting on OnlyFans in between

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lunch time pondering…

I have no problem with people going multiple times a year, provided they aren’t part of the “I’m so good at saving / we earn such a low wage but we stopped drinking coffee and now we can afford 2 weeks at Disney / let’s fleece money from patreons / complain about everything to get a freebie” brigade.

I think it’s about the authenticity of people.

🤷‍♀️ Random ponderings as I sit in the works canteen on my lonesome 😂
exactly. I don’t care if people go often, I would if I could but don’t pretend it’s because you don’t buy coffees

But he’s firmly in the fleece money brigade. If someone’s paying for their own holidays (Disney or not), and they have had 9 since August 21, so what? Not everyone has the same life / priorities / interests. It’s the “can you do Disney on a budget of $30 a day but here’s all my caveats to why I’m not actually doing it on that budget / I’m spending so little” that is problematic. It’s basically the same as Alfie Deyes “living on £1” just Disney edition.

Agreed

Reactions: 3
Another question for you all ... obviously for me Knappily jumps straight in to my mind but who are the other vloggers who just love themselves?
1. themeparkbazza and wee jimmy krankie (aka mrs bazza) - he struts around Orlando like he’s a mother bleeping p.i.m.p with his Nike air Jordan basketball boots circa 1993 and she looks a right snooty cow… Maxine hun, 1983 called, they want their haircut back.

2. Lodgeguys. 🤢 self obsessed pair of knob heads. stop box dying your hair transplant, stop with the eye cream that clearly irritates the duck out of your eyeballs, stop with the everlast socks! these two need to accept themselves for what they are… baggy eyes and baldy.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
yes I follow Spokesmayne. He was signed to a media outlet in the USA after working his ass off. He used to do a lot of livestreaming in the parks with superchat donations running into a lot of $$$$$$.

think it’s lost it’s interest for a lot of them since covid, they realise how saturated the Disney vlogging world is. People like adamthewoo are the same. They are off doing other things to broaden out

there are some Disney locals who will stick with it because they have huge followings dedicated to it.

Spokesmayne story today though is at typhoon lagoon with his Gf (and showing her off on his stories too)
He's someone i've enjoyed following on and off over the past 5-6 years or so, but not frequently, just here and there every few months. He was one of the first people I noticed doing wdw streams multiple times per week. Yea you're right, he was working his ass off so that's why I've been curious what he's been up to because he used to be a near daily streamer, even when not at disney. That's pretty cool, didn't realize he was working with a media company. Guess that would explain his absence from youtube and explain why his instagram posts are mostly just rapid talking commercials now. That's good for him I just kind of miss his old youtube channel

I did see that post, his gf post that picture on her Instagram page too lol.

He's someone i've enjoyed following on and off over the past 5-6 years or so, but not frequently, just here and there every few months. He was one of the first people I noticed doing wdw streams multiple times per week. Yea you're right, he was working his ass off so that's why I've been curious what he's been up to because he used to be a near daily streamer, even when not at disney. That's pretty cool, didn't realize he was working with a media company. Guess that would explain his absence from youtube and explain why his instagram posts are mostly just rapid talking commercials now. That's good for him I just kind of miss his old youtube channel

I did see that post, his gf post that picture on her Instagram page too lol.
Did everyone forget the several women coming out to say that he was an abusive jerk off?

Reactions: 4
not seen anything about that?
It was a few years ago after the disflix debacle. A girl he was dating came out that he was having sexual conversations with other girls on the side. His former ex came forward and also said he did the same to her. That sparked a few other people to say the same thing. Dude is a sleazeball..

I’ve heard the same thing about him. It was all over the Internet a couple of years ago. I don’t watch him anymore.

Reactions: 1
I see 'DisneyHannahx' is going back to WDW in a 'few weeks time'....

1667606981794.jpeg

I really wonder how she affords it as these are her trips so far:

Dec 2021
Feb/March 2022 - this trip was an entire month.. wtf.
May 2022
Sept 2022

so 5 trips (including the upcoming one) from Dec 2021 to Dec 2022, just doesn't make sense.

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sick

View attachment 1705538

Dec 2021
May 2022
Sept 2022

so 5 trips (including the upcoming one) from Dec 2021 to Dec 2022, just doesn't make sense.
No idea who she is so I took a look. Cannot stand accounts that put every photo through that orange skin preset. All clones of each other.

View attachment 1705538

Dec 2021
May 2022
Sept 2022

Is that the same person as Han and Andy on YouTube? She looks really old in her videos. The intros are WAY too long and not to mention boring as well.

Did anyone watch Happiest Vlogs on Earth?! They’ve deleted their Instagram and all YouTube videos. They put out a comment in July saying they may post from time to time but apparently not. I did some digging and it appears Scott’s dad was charged with fraudulent covid payment claims! Wonder if that’s what made them go private?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Did anyone watch Happiest Vlogs on Earth?! They’ve deleted their Instagram and all YouTube videos. They put out a comment in July saying they may post from time to time but apparently not. I did some digging and it appears Scott’s dad was charged with fraudulent covid payment claims! Wonder if that’s what made them go private?
It’s all over Reddit if you search their name! Scott worked for the company too I believe so they were obviously in on it and suddenly had a second property and lavish lifestyle in FL. I think they’ve deleted everything to cover it up but the people on Reddit have more info.

• Wow
They had just bought a house in Florida too, so were ready to push that Disney World content out, but then suddenly stopped, that info might explain why😂

View attachment 1705538

Dec 2021
May 2022
Sept 2022

I agree, I’m so curious to know what they do for a living. Not just to afford it but also to get the time off. They are DVC members too

But he’s firmly in the fleece money brigade. If someone’s paying for their own holidays (Disney or not), and they have had 9 since August 21, so what? Not everyone has the same life / priorities / interests. It’s the “can you do Disney on a budget of $30 a day but here’s all my caveats to why I’m not actually doing it on that budget / I’m spending so little” that is problematic. It’s basically the same as Alfie Deyes “living on £1” just Disney edition.
Yep, i don't begrudge them going, to be honest, even the likes of A Hatton and Disney in Detail don't annoy me by going all the time (I just wish they would tell us how they do it) I only earn 25k but if I had someone to go with I could afford a couple trips a year but unfortunately as a solo traveller I couldn't bring myself to pay what it would be as a solo traveller, when you're not splitting the costs of the hotel it bumps the price right up

Yep, i don't begrudge them going, to be honest, even the likes of A Hatton and Disney in Detail don't annoy me by going all the time (I just wish they would tell us how they do it) I only earn 25k but if I had someone to go with I could afford a couple trips a year but unfortunately as a solo traveller I couldn't bring myself to pay what it would be as a solo traveller, when you're not splitting the costs of the hotel it bumps the price right up
This is the exact reason I can’t stand multiple trips

I would love to see a blog explaining how they pay for their trips!!

If they are working long shifts 6 days a week (doubt it ) fair enough but if your piling it on a credit card or relying on daddy paying for your trips all respect goes out the window

Reactions: 6
I think DisneyHannah and partner are self employed from memory?

The month long trip wasn't advertised as (but definitely was) a content trip. They stayed in the Clarion for a month and worked whilst out there and went to the parks after.

They're DVC but rarely stay DVC which is find an odd flex.

Good on them though. We really try to push for 2 trips a year, 3 weeks in total. We dont have enough holiday for more, have pets, have a mortgage and cant pay for hotels for 10 weeks a year, really (also with the next few years ahead, who knows what that looks like). If I have the ability I'd love to go 3 - 4 times a year, maybe not every year though.

What always, always frustrates me with the multi trip crowd (3+ a year) is the lack of gratitude. They speak about it daily on stories as if it's their rite if passage to be doing these amazing things that many other can only dream of. There's no honesty of "we've worked so hard for this, can't wait for the break" "we feel so lucky to he going for a 5th time this year". They feel so out of touch with reality and come across as spoiled.

They're DVC but rarely stay DVC which is find an odd flex
A lot of people (myself included) by a small resale DVC contract to have access to the DVC annual passes discounts and events. However I know that in recent months resale dvc contracts don’t get you certain perks anymore.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.