Disney Vloggers #5 Border is open, no more back door dash, who will be there in a flash?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is up you lovely lot !!!!!!!!!!!

I am a very nervous flyer and have a trip to Florida booked and have been watching a channel called Get Binky (I think that is it). They have really funny videos and seem like a genuine couple.
I particularly like their videos from Vo-cano bay. They are really making me happy so I am going to continue watching them as that is very important to me. I must go now as I'm going to buy a coffee for the St John's Ambulance volunteer who I have just spotted outside the Virgin Holidays shop window.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Gary C just casually mentions he spent $800 on merch this past trip, mostly on pins I assume.

im sorry but there is only so much sympathy I can hold for him.
On his haul vlog he did say a fair bit of it was for other people and for his family. It didn't look like $800 worth of stuff though. Unless it also included buying the 4 $100 gift cards with pins which was probably then spent on food and the other items on the trip.

On his haul vlog he did say a fair bit of it was for other people and for his family. It didn't look like $800 worth of stuff though. Unless it also included buying the 4 $100 gift cards with pins which was probably then spent on food and the other items on the trip.
He clarified in the live that $800 didn’t include food, it was only on merch. Take away the 4 $100 gift cards, that’s still 30 pins, so say they are $15 each that’s easily $450.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Loving Mr David & Mr Ian, only annoying thing is they don’t seem to have playlists for their trips? only 6 playlists come up

Reactions: 1
Loving Mr David & Mr Ian, only annoying thing is they don’t seem to have playlists for their trips? only 6 playlists come up
I think there are only 6 US trips. They have only been vlogging since 2018 with their last US trip in Jan 2020 just prior to Covid. They have done DLP and Centre Parks. I really like Mr D and Mr I. They seem genuine and down to earth.

Reactions: 9
Interesting video on the evolution of disney tickets (and prices). Good channel overall for those into disney history

Reactions: 3
Oh man, Nathan Staker in DLP......please....the restaurant is called CHEZ REMY not Chef Remys
Them saying their booking there with Krispysmore was cancelled as Chez Remy overbooked the restaurant is odd as they decided before they left to go there to checked the app and their reservation was cancelled.
Then moaned for ages about it then later miraculously they have a reservation which they surely would have asked for earlier, then they were 45 mins late for it.....WTF. stop blaming others for your bad timing

Edited to add, Nathan called it Chez Remy as they came out of the restaurant (name still in sight) then in Disneyland park called it Chef Remys again......I think he no longer gets the stupid title of The Oricale.....or is that just because he still lives with his mum? (This is an assumption)

Last edited:
I think there are only 6 US trips. They have only been vlogging since 2018 with their last US trip in Jan 2020 just prior to Covid. They have done DLP and Centre Parks. I really like Mr D and Mr I. They seem genuine and down to earth.
yeah i’m really enjoying them too! Managed to find their playlists, they didn’t seem to come up on phone, but they did on the tv so sorted! I just find it easier that way so I know what trip i’ve watched🤣

There's loads more than 6. Click the arrow I've circled in this photo and you'll see the rest.
thank you, they came up on the tv app but not on my phone (weird)

Ah the great British tag all the people I wanna watch from Twitter waffle people…. They sniff around see Shaun eat and the SND brood and are just another set of awful vloggers !

It was Paul’s account that he’s made a joint one…. For his YOU TUBE come back….. he’s not kidding anyone with this private and personal bull he’s too big and self obsessed to not come back
I mean they arent vloggers, they're a podcast. Two of the mob like to pretend they're vloggers but they suck!

I really don't think Tattle is for you. Maybe try the DIBB, you will like it there.
The Dibb is bleeping awful. Used to be good but now its just full of tw*ts and trolls

Reactions: 5
Anyone familiar with spoonfullofsugar? Love following their trips on Insta but goodness, their vlogging is awful. So dull, no personality.

So I know a lot of people seem to like them, but honestly the Broadways Away Florida vlogs are crappy aren’t they?! Boring, poorly filmed. Just not good stuff, doesn’t make me want to keep watching. I do like Pete (not so much Pippa) so I want to like them!

Reactions: 3
Id love to know how many of you are on the dibb :p who wants to raise their hand? ;)
Is there a Dibb Thread? hahaha

Id love to know how many of you are on the dibb :p who wants to raise their hand? ;)
Is there a Dibb Thread? hahaha
I am but as other have said it has turned into a cesspool over the last few years and is one of the most toxic places I have been on recently.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.