Disney Vloggers #5 Border is open, no more back door dash, who will be there in a flash?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come on then mr waffler hamiltonGP that is, who are in your opinion “monetisation” vloggers :- is it all the people you constantly tag on Twitter to watch your vlogs?
a lot of ones I struggle with are when I see repeat videos of the same such as PMM and SuperEnthused. They all go to the same media event and appear in each others vlogs with the same content. That’s just my opinion

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I’m with you, I don’t like group vlogs like that either! Unsubbed from a few that always do that. No point in watching several vlogs of the same people doing the same thing.

Sorry if my written tone offends you…. You know what this site is yes? 🙄

Reactions: 1
I’m with you, I don’t like group vlogs like that either! Unsubbed from a few that always do that. No point in watching several vlogs of the same people doing the same thing.

Sorry if my written tone offends you…. You know what this site is yes? 🙄
I’ll amend it - I misread it as something harsher than it was

Thank you for this response, I genuinely appreciate the opinion. I just feel this site aims way too much about the negative side of things even when the “vloggers i like” are listed on here it’s always accompanied by “vloggers I don’t like”

😂😂😂 well played
Where is an admin please?!
Stop trying to moderate posts.

Goodness me!

Just went to look at Paul/poundland Cheryl's insta and it showed for a split second then changed to this one 🤷‍♀️
Screenshot_20211215-125436_Instagram.jpg

Similar amount of posts that were mentioned earlier and the other one showed the same 2 'followers'

I do feel a bit sorry for Danielle, I don’t know the full story but to constantly be compared to someone’s Ex and to feel you have to change your Instagram account a number of times, it must be hard.

I do feel a bit sorry for Danielle, I don’t know the full story but to constantly be compared to someone’s Ex and to feel you have to change your Instagram account a number of times, it must be hard.
If you had an affair with a married man then its all fair in my opinion

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Must be hell for her, having to deal with Paul the control freak daily. Change this, stop that, don’t talk to them, hide this, we’re going here….
I’d feel sorry for her too!

Still pondering on this Nathan & Zoe being together thing. They popped up in Reeves Familoo Adventures recently too.

Reactions: 4
Must be hell for her, having to deal with Paul the control freak daily. Change this, stop that, don’t talk to them, hide this, we’re going here….
I’d feel sorry for her too!

Still pondering on this Nathan & Zoe being together thing. They popped up in Reeves Familoo Adventures recently too.
She was a regular in the comments on the SND videos she knew exactly what she was doing. If the videos were still up I'd be tempted to go back to the NYE one, every time Danielle commented "Celebrate" the panellists were supposed to drink, I thought Paul and Nathan seemed a bit too friendly/affectionate with her and it came out more particularly as they got more drunk. At the time I just took it as how you'd talk to someone who's your friends that's trying to get you drunk, but I wouldn't be surprised if her and Paul were at a minimum talking at that point.

With Zoe and Nathan if they are together I won't judge but part of me does wonder if they've just realised it's easier and potentially cheaper to do trips and therefore videos together.

Really enjoying Helena and Martyns Florida vlog series so far. Would definitely recommend them to anyone on here who isn't subscribed. He can be a bit cringey and childish but they both seem like genuine fans and rarely complain without reason.

I would also highly recommend Too Infinity, they are 3 videos into their 2021 series and it was been really good so far. Again, genuine fans who seem like normal people.

Who knows what actually went on with Paul and Cheryl, I've been around for a while and heard all of the chatter regarding the break up. I actually quite liked their vlogs. They were long (sometimes too long) and detailed. He always seemed more into it than her. I think the 2019 vlog with the vlogger meet up at SeaWorld was quite telling. Cheryl obviously just wanted to go on rides and Paul was more focused on networking.

It would be a bold move for him to return to vlogging but I wouldn't put it past him.
oh he will be back , prick
Ah the great British tag all the people I wanna watch from Twitter waffle people…. They sniff around see Shaun eat and the SND brood and are just another set of awful vloggers !

It was Paul’s account that he’s made a joint one…. For his YOU TUBE come back….. he’s not kidding anyone with this private and personal bull he’s too big and self obsessed to not come back

Howling at all these 'new members' coming to promote there own channels.

Great british waffle are awful, theres no way anyone is recommending that crap 😂 Has the travel day thumbnail magically changed since everyone here told them the thumbnail was crap??

Tried to watch the travel day and theres no intro just awkward silence and then a boring montage and then more silent awkward. didnt get beyond that. How do these people think they can be vloggers?? just because you own a camera and editing software doesnt mean you have the ability to be a vlogger.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I've just watched the travel day.

Am I supposed to believe out of the 160 views someone came to this tattle thread to big them up legitimately? Give in.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
lol at the new members who “only joined to find new vloggers”, at what point did you think this was a fan site? 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Howling at all these 'new members' coming to promote there own channels.

Great british waffle are awful, theres no way anyone is recommending that crap 😂 Has the travel day thumbnail magically changed since everyone here told them the thumbnail was crap??

Tried to watch the travel day and theres no intro just awkward silence and then a boring montage and then more silent awkward. didnt get beyond that. How do these people think they can be vloggers?? just because you own a camera and editing software doesnt mean you have the ability to be a vlogger.
Yes, the thumbnails have miraculously changed! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.