Disney Vloggers #5 Border is open, no more back door dash, who will be there in a flash?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve started following a small channel - The Great British Mickey Waffle and they flew out on the 8th November. I’ve not heard them mentioned before but their travel day looked good.
Just looked them up, didn’t watch - they haven’t even done a thumbnail for it!

Reactions: 3
I’ve started following a small channel - The Great British Mickey Waffle and they flew out on the 8th November. I’ve not heard them mentioned before but their travel day looked good.
I watched and I’m sorry but it wasn’t very good. Could hardly hear anything and half of it was in portrait mode. Made Victoria seem like a Ridley Scott. But good luck.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah I went to their channel and none of the videos appealed to watch, the thumbnails are not inviting

Maybe I just had a different view on them - I felt their emotion and maybe I missed some of the flaws. What would make a good thumbnail?

Isn’t The Great Mickey Waffle the podcast they do on The Dibb?!
That’s where I’ve heard them before - I forgot that was them

Maybe I just had a different view on them - I felt their emotion and maybe I missed some of the flaws. What would make a good thumbnail?
Show what’s IN the video, it’s like a window to the vlog. Not a cover of a book. Excite and make people want to see what happens. A screenshot from the video, a photo taken on the trip. Think about the ones you like… why do you click on them

Reactions: 4

That’s where I’ve heard them before - I forgot that was them
not your channel but good to get some tips on what to do for your next thumbnail… 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 16
We don’t have a trip until July and have been thinking of vlogging it so just getting ideas etc

Reactions: 1
A warm welcome to the forum Great British Mickey Tattle.
Enjoy your trip in July.
*nudge nudge wink wink

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Speaking of thumbnails, I really dislike the Tinker Tales ones. Can hardly see what’s in the pictures.

Ah the great British tag all the people I wanna watch from Twitter waffle people…. They sniff around see Shaun eat and the SND brood and are just another set of awful vloggers !

Yes… @magpie mustard that posted the account said it was on insta. It’s the account of the girl Paul is now with after Cheryl
It was Paul’s account that he’s made a joint one…. For his YOU TUBE come back….. he’s not kidding anyone with this private and personal bull he’s too big and self obsessed to not come back

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.