Disney Vloggers #5 Border is open, no more back door dash, who will be there in a flash?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@PJones
Lodge Guys vlogmas dislike count:
Vlog 1 - 12k views, 30 dislikes
Vlog 2 - 9k views, 18 dislikes
Vlog 3 - 9k views, 19 dislikes
Vlog 4 - 10k views, 19 dislikes
Vlog 5 - 8k views, 17 dislikes
Vlog 6 - 8k views, 14 dislikes
Vlog 7 - 5k views, 9 dislikes

Reactions: 2
Paul going away with his new partner to Florida is so weird. Florida seemed like such a big part of his previous relationship and I feel like going over to make new memories is just going to remind you your ex. You would constantly be saying, last time I was here with Cheryl etc.

Imagine breaking up from your wife and taking your new girlfriend to your old favourite restaurant. The world is a big place surely there are other holiday destinations he could of went. If he was that desperate for Disney he could of went to California. The whole thing is just bizarre.

Reactions: 7
If guess this is because she's being paid to promote the brand. I agree the jewellery she's shown from that brand is really nothing special but the vast majority of these vloggers would sell their mother given half a chance.
Yeah I thought the same tbf, that she was over-egging it for the ad 🤣 but when you look at her fashion sense I reckon it’s not far off how she really feels 😅

Reactions: 1
Paul going away with his new partner to Florida is so weird. Florida seemed like such a big part of his previous relationship and I feel like going over to make new memories is just going to remind you your ex. You would constantly be saying, last time I was here with Cheryl etc.

Imagine breaking up from your wife and taking your new girlfriend to your old favourite restaurant. The world is a big place surely there are other holiday destinations he could of went. If he was that desperate for Disney he could of went to California. The whole thing is just bizarre.
I know, my ex took his new partner (at the time) to Vegas and he said she wasn't keen on going because of the memories and I totally get that!

I really hope he hasn’t made his new girlfriend delete her Instagram and he just runs their joint one like with TUKDC, it all seems so controlling to me.

Reactions: 3
I really hope he hasn’t made his new girlfriend delete her Instagram and he just runs their joint one like with TUKDC, it all seems so controlling to me.
so what's the tea with Paul and Cheryl , if anyone can enlighten me , is Paul and his new skirt back on socials

Not Florida related but how much does Ian Beale In I’m a celebrity remind you of Paul from That Uk Disney Couple? Always needs to be in control, over bearing and comes across like and absolute…….
that is so true lol

Last edited:
A few pages back someone shared his Instagram (intergalacticemergency) and has over 2000 posts so think he’s been back secretly for a while, and I don’t think his girlfriend has returned but I could be wrong. No sign of Cheryl on socials sadly.

Helena and Martyn are hands down my favourite Disney Vloggers. They genuinely love Disney, are very likeable and make their vlogs both fun and informative.

I understand he’s controversial on here, but I always find Theme Park Worldwide’s content helpful, detailed and highly informative. He doesn’t make it about himself and is very knowledgeable.

I attempted to watch that Danny guy after reading here, I could not stop laughing.

Jess and Tom are ok, I think they show a lot more of what’s on offer on their trips, and are again genuine fans.

Tried to give ToriJaneIvy a chance on YouTube. She’s a newer Disney Vlogger (friends with Shannan Lorraine) and is currently uploading a DLP series. She doesn’t realise Tomorrowland is called Discoveryland, and said Adventureland is Frontierland… in her first vlog she said it wasn’t going to be informative. I don’t understand why these people want to be Disney vloggers when they have no knowledge and info about the parks.. what is honestly the point? What are they bringing to the table? She had cited she’s a fan of the likes of Sophie and Dave, Brogan, Disney in Detail etc. It just seems like all these people have jumped on a bandwagon and are hoping to be popular.

A few pages back someone shared his Instagram (intergalacticemergency) and has over 2000 posts so think he’s been back secretly for a while, and I don’t think his girlfriend has returned but I could be wrong. No sign of Cheryl on socials sadly.
I assumed that was her account? It had Paul ❤ in the bio. Though he does love himself so could be him 😂

TUKDC - big fall out about wanting/not wanting kids with his then wife, but I think that was just the straw that broke the camel's back. He was vile to her on the vlogs, imagine what he was like to live with when the cameras weren't rolling. She's done well to get out.

Reactions: 4
Gary C just casually mentions he spent $800 on merch this past trip, mostly on pins I assume.

im sorry but there is only so much sympathy I can hold for him.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Really enjoying Helena and Martyns Florida vlog series so far. Would definitely recommend them to anyone on here who isn't subscribed. He can be a bit cringey and childish but they both seem like genuine fans and rarely complain without reason.

I would also highly recommend Too Infinity, they are 3 videos into their 2021 series and it was been really good so far. Again, genuine fans who seem like normal people.

Who knows what actually went on with Paul and Cheryl, I've been around for a while and heard all of the chatter regarding the break up. I actually quite liked their vlogs. They were long (sometimes too long) and detailed. He always seemed more into it than her. I think the 2019 vlog with the vlogger meet up at SeaWorld was quite telling. Cheryl obviously just wanted to go on rides and Paul was more focused on networking.

It would be a bold move for him to return to vlogging but I wouldn't put it past him.

I think Karen Bee is really pretty, actually. She doesn’t even need makeup, BUT the whether she styles her hair (or not) really makes a huge difference. I am the same way, to be honest. I am just not one of those girls that can pull off looking cute with a messy bun, or my hair pulled back.
Well based on todays vlog, she looks like she’s rolled out of bed and not even brushed her hair. It just makes me feel icky watching a grubby looking blogger. So lazy. No wonder most of them are so fat if they can’t even bother to brush their hair. Really annoys us, imagine a tv presenter being like that

Someone give Danny Dalimore an award for being the most confusing vlogger I've ever watched :ROFLMAO:
His vlogs are technically terrible.... he has no clue what he's saying half the time and rambles on and on about the same things
but for some reason I find them very watchable??
of all the UK vloggers who've gone to Florida so far , his are the ones I find myself looking forward to the most and I'm not sure why!
Direct quote from his latest vlog as he's describing Pandora: "the water like being like a blueish colour" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Someone give Danny Dalimore an award for being the most confusing vlogger I've ever watched :ROFLMAO:
His vlogs are technically terrible.... he has no clue what he's saying half the time and rambles on and on about the same things
but for some reason I find them very watchable??
of all the UK vloggers who've gone to Florida so far , his are the ones I find myself looking forward to the most and I'm not sure why!
Direct quote from his latest vlog as he's describing Pandora: "the water like being like a blueish colour" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I like to watch and correct him it makes me feel smart for 30 mins

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well based on todays vlog, she looks like she’s rolled out of bed and not even brushed her hair. It just makes me feel icky watching a grubby looking blogger. So lazy. No wonder most of them are so fat if they can’t even bother to brush their hair. Really annoys us, imagine a tv presenter being like that
I hate to say it but nothing makes me feel like I have my life together more than most Disney vloggers. A lot of them don’t even know how to eat fruit unless it’s in a dole whip.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve started following a small channel - The Great British Mickey Waffle and they flew out on the 8th November. I’ve not heard them mentioned before but their travel day looked good.

• Haha
I’ve started following a small channel - The Great British Mickey Waffle and they flew out on the 8th November. I’ve not heard them mentioned before but their travel day looked good.
Considering half of their travel day was filmed in portrait mode, it was dreadful to view sorry. They maybe need some more practice. I’m surprised YouTube allowed so much incorrect format footage

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.