Disney Vloggers #5 Border is open, no more back door dash, who will be there in a flash?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its odd because I'm more annoyed by people like Disney in Detail and Ellie Steadman that have a full face of makeup and hair overly styled

I prefer people to be more natural etc
Awk don't want any stick for this as DID is a big no for me, but I feel she (and Ellie) dress and groom themselves how they do in their everyday lives

I'm all for a bit of makeup 🙈

Awk don't want any stick for this as DID is a big no for me, but I feel she (and Ellie) dress and groom themselves how they do in their everyday lives

I'm all for a bit of makeup 🙈
I wear make up most days, but theirs is very heavy and must require constant maintenance in the Florida heat!

When I was planning my Florida trrip that didn't happen....thanks Covid 🙄, I was planning to get my eyelashes tinted or lifted and that would be it for me

Adam Hattan on insta stories explaining he had to do a PCR to come home...."THANKFULLY WE BUDGETED FOR THIS" AND three hours out of their big plans isn't much........they spent a day lazing because Disney is too much for them!?

Adam Hattan on insta stories explaining he had to do a PCR to come home...."THANKFULLY WE BUDGETED FOR THIS" AND three hours out of their big plans isn't much........they spent a day lazing because Disney is too much for them!?
You can do them for free 🤨

If you are from the United Kingdom at present time you have to pay for one before you fly anywhere and I believe there is a long list of requirements for flying home.

In the states you may be fortunate to use free PCR tests to fly however for other places we have to pay for the pcr with a fit to fly certificate.
We are referring to flying home, he didn’t need to pay for one.

Controversial view: I swear most disney vloggers are unattractive. (My boyfriend saying this)

I think he might be right. They are never dressed well, look trimmed/ clean, and overall a bit manky no?
Now I am not much of a looker but yes the disney community either are extremely fat and musty looking or/ and have the worst fashion sense on earth. The uk lot are awful!

- grown adults wearing brands like Hollister and Aeropostale on the plane and in restaurants. Grow up, it’s not 2007

- adidas chav T-shirts, the cheapest outlet white trainers they can find, sale rack from Next

- if your head is so big it takes over the entire thumbnail and screen, either learn to hold your arm out further or get to the gym/ make up needed

- most barely brush their hair. It’s embarrassing they go to the nicer disney restaurants in proper sportswear, grown men in jogger shorts, sat with sunglasses and hats on their heads

It’s like none of them developed into real adults. Also reflected in the amount of junk food they all consume

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Completely agree with all of this. I think a couple of them look like they’d really smell as well - of must and damp and wet dog. With a bit of BO. They might smell great I guess but..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t think there is ONE pretty attractive woman who is a disney vlogger. There’s some American ones I think but the uk lot are rough as sandpaper.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.