Disney Vloggers #5 Border is open, no more back door dash, who will be there in a flash?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So who is actually doing vlogmas this year? 🤔

Also, this just in from the Yaz & Ash thread and Heather Peggs Instagram, Yaz & Cash are still in America and currently in Disneyland.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
So who is actually doing vlogmas this year? 🤔

Also, this just in from the Yaz & Ash thread and Heather Peggs Instagram, Yaz & Cash are still in America and currently in Disneyland.
If they've never come home that's quite a boring life tbh. Disney parks for 3 months. Much as I love Disney...do they not have anything else about them

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well from what I’ve seen…
Even after his last year utter failure and giving up on day 19 or summat like that See Shaun eat is doing it again - got to find a way to get them views in I suppose.

L&R Dreaming
Reeves Familoo Adventures
TinkerTales
Lodge guys

I’ll miss Paul and his utter rubbish advent opening this year 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Oh, they are dating are they?
Someone asked on his stupid duty free fale florida post but he didn't reply
Be nice to see
Nathan Stalker fall next as he’s now dating the British life and her ego oh sorry I mean channel is bigger than his and he seems to use her name in everything lately
Oh wow is this true?? she’s a lot older than him! He’s only -23 or 24 isn’t he? She’s well into her 30’s!

Well from what I’ve seen…
Even after his last year utter failure and giving up on day 19 or summat like that See Shaun eat is doing it again - got to find a way to get them views in I suppose.

L&R Dreaming
Reeves Familoo Adventures
TinkerTales
Lodge guys

I’ll miss Paul and his utter rubbish advent opening this year 😂😂
His ridiculous 'chunky bit of chocolate' I miss hating him.

Of course C&L sheep are in DLP with SeeShaunEat Shaun needs someone to look after karoline while he stuffs his face and drinks himself into a state every night

Reactions: 1
I don’t even know who half of those people are but after reading back on these threads, I feel like I missed out watching the car crash that was Saturday nights! Are these the worst of disney vloggers? The inbred group?

Reactions: 1
I don't know if it's just me but since youtube took away the dislikes total I'm finding myself disliking more videos to get my voice heard whereas I never really bothered before or I could see enough people before me already had

For anyone interested there is a chrome extension you can add to your browser that shows you the dislike count again.

I added it last night, so if there are any videos you want me to check out I can!

Reactions: 2
You know one thing I cannot cope with with these bleeping disney vloggers
If any of them go to dlp they literally rip it to shreds and do nothing but compare it to Orlando
NEWS FLASH IT WAS NEVER MEANT TO VE JUST LIKE FLORIDA
Why can't they just appreciate it for what it is and also how crappy to have this snobby attitude towards it when many of their viewers may only JUST be able to afford to go to dlp and can't afford florida.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
If any of them go to dlp they literally rip it to shreds and do nothing but compare it to Orlando
Why can't they just appreciate it for what it is and also how crappy to have this snobby attitude towards it when many of their viewers may only JUST be able to afford to go to dlp and can't afford florida.
This is a major peeve of mine aswell and in my personal opinion most of Paris kicks WDW backside. Just look at their version of tomorrowland compared to Floridas it's miles better in looks. . They do it to be fanboys and think somehow WDW will take notice of them but the way WDW is going it will pricing a lot of them out of the market.

We have our honeymoon booked for 2023 and even planning now Disney will be taking a backseat due to how the parks are operating now. What use to be multiple trips to the parks will most likely drop to just one day in each while seeing more of the Orlando area.

Reactions: 5
I 100% agree!

Most of them never wanted to step foot in DLP until they suddenly had no Disney content! Lisa and Ade constantly say "oooh, I'm getting Epcot vibes" or "This reminds me of ...." and the worst one is "now this feels like Disney" How odd considering you are in Disney 🤦‍♀️

I am happier to watch people like Helena and Martyn who love DLP, put out original amd entertaining Disney content during the pandemic
Mr David and Mr Ian, who also love DLP and are entertaining just sitting on a sofa chatting! Also they've sold their flat and bought a house, and their next vlog is about that. I like that they didn't drag out a big suprise for months *cough Lodge Guys cough *

Reactions: 10
My favourite is that Adam hatten and Gary complaining that dlp is cold... in February
I'm sorry if you don't want to go in the cold don't choose to book to go in a colder month.

Adam, in terms of florida, he obviously is Orlando mad and knows a fair bit.
Cannot stand free loading, benefit scamming Gary though.

You just know several of these disney vloggers that go to dlp are the type to complain about shows etc being in French.. when they're in France

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tbh I don't think the vast majority of vloggers are actually disney fans. They're Orlando fans and see disney as easy money. Even Adam hattan doesn't know that much disney info

Reactions: 2
And are they even Orlando fans?! Or is it the weather that they like?
I think it's the quick buck they can make with their vlogs that they like. They know people will watch their vlogs. If they just filmed and did no talking people would still watch them.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.