Disney Vloggers #5 Border is open, no more back door dash, who will be there in a flash?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many “does this look good” yes / no votes on Insta do we think Danny “guys” Dalimore will do before the end of his 3 weeks at Disney?

I know it’s all just to create engagement but bloody hell it’s annoying! You do not need every choice validating ffs!
I'm not gonna lie, I find this really annoying, I said this to Con before I left, I said creating engagement is really annoying....let me know in the comments guys if you find it really annoying!

Honestly though, the asking us to make a decision on what you buy, on a you tube vlog that you are putting out while you away is just bloody stupid

• Haha
Reactions: 3
[QUOTE="Sinnocence, post: 7151321, member: 1
Anyone find it a bit crappy that findusinparadise prioritised an invite from Disney to Cirque de Soleil over getting her parents at the airport after not seeing them for 9 months? 🙈

OMG I just though she had the same outfit on!
Then has the cheek to post a video of the emotional reunion to try and get another viral video

Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20211123-061852_Instagram.jpg

Pretty sure they'll 'sort it out' for anyone willing to pay for it mate!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 883093

I stand corrected, apparently they're not selling them at the moment
It would appear that pause on sales is to stop people buying now and not being able to use the pass in December, as reservations are non existant.

My assumption is that he was able to prove he's not coming back for a few months into 2022, and they let him buy.

100% it won't be a big deal, or anything 'special' to him, just common sense from a seasoned Guest Services CM!

Reactions: 9
Have you got a link please as I can't find it?
Sorry No video i saw him with my own eyes

A.K.A Shein Cheryl, Knock-off Cheryl, Cheryl the Second.

This is big news. Were they vlogging?
Didnt look like they were vlogging and with the massive black eye he had i wouldnt have thought so. I barely recognised him it was his monotone voice that i heard!

‘Feels so serial’ 😂

Wonder if she’ll get her Little Mermaid Room this time? 🤣
the serial part made me crack up…… it should be sent to a meme group :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I've just blocked him on Facebook because I will smash my new phone if I see his face one more time on my newsfeed posting in groups 😂
He blocked me ages ago for calling him out on his tit. I quite enjoy scrolling FB without seeing this twit pop up promoting himself constantly.

Reactions: 6
He blocked me ages ago for calling him out on his tit. I quite enjoy scrolling FB without seeing this twit pop up promoting himself constantly.
Ooooh, what did you call him out on? The no mask in DLP thing?

Reactions: 1
He’s been saying he only got on two rides at Magic Kingdom but it’s fine because he was happy to be back in the magic. Here’s an idea Danny, stop posting in every Facebook group known to mankind, or creating polls about food and if it looks good (it rarely does as your photography is shite).

At this rate, I wouldn’t need to watch his vlogs because I’ve seen and heard everything he does at WDW!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He’s been saying he only got on two rides at Magic Kingdom but it’s fine because he was happy to be back in the magic. Here’s an idea Danny, stop posting in every Facebook group known to mankind, or creating polls about food and if it looks good (it rarely does as your photography is shite).

At this rate, I wouldn’t need to watch his vlogs because I’ve seen and heard everything he does at WDW!
omg he posts so much crap as well! Every 2nd post has a poll 🙄😅

Reactions: 2
Anyone else watching TheDailyWoo road trip through back roads USA?
Amazing to me how much just seems to be abandoned and empty.
He is stopping in small towns and you barely see another person

I'm surprised groups haven't banned him? A lot of groups don't allow self promotion

In other news....leaked on set videos from hocus pocus 2. Roll on next autumn

Bad vloggers were mentioned a little while ago. Spoon full of sugar. Currently uploading vlogs from sept 2019. What is the point? Just don’t bother. Saw they are back at WDW now, should we see those in Dec 2023?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.