Disney Vloggers #5 Border is open, no more back door dash, who will be there in a flash?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched his review from IOA and he seems to know a lot more than most. It's his voice my partner said it sounded like a chessey radio DJ
This is why I struggle with him! And the shouting.....calm down man!

Reactions: 2
This is why I struggle with him! And the shouting.....calm down man!
🤣 I actually find his enthusiasm refreshing compared to some of them. How the self-titled "Disney in Detail" manages to make visiting a Disney Park sound like a boring chore is frankly baffling. His technical and historical knowledge is also far better than most. And he uses the correct names for rides etc, it's a pet hate of mine when these so called massive Disney fans rabbit on about Haunted Mansion at DLP 🤦

Reactions: 5
🤣 I actually find his enthusiasm refreshing compared to some of them. How the self-titled "Disney in Detail" manages to make visiting a Disney Park sound like a boring chore is frankly baffling. His technical and historical knowledge is also far better than most. And he uses the correct names for rides etc, it's a pet hate of mine when these so called massive Disney fans rabbit on about Haunted Mansion at DLP 🤦
I agree with the incorrect names in DLP, drives me mad.
I've just watched Ade and Lisa do Disney, and they compare everything to WDW and keep saying stupid things like "this feels like Disney" or " this has beach club vibes" and saying prices in dollars.....so annoying. Plus I see they are friends with the lodge twats so it all makes sense now

Reactions: 3
I agree with the incorrect names in DLP, drives me mad.
I've just watched Ade and Lisa do Disney, and they compare everything to WDW and keep saying stupid things like "this feels like Disney" or " this has beach club vibes" and saying prices in dollars.....so annoying. Plus I see they are friends with the lodge twats so it all makes sense now
I watched them on their old channel as they were in California. I couldn't get passed the embarrassment of their children of their parents vlogging. I would never put anything on social media if my kids didn't agree. Then the lodge knobs went up Snowden with them and I liked them even less.

Shaun knows his stuff, he works really hard, he doesn't do a load of crappy ads on insta or aff links, despite having a massive audience, I've got time for that.

Reactions: 7
Shaun knows his stuff, he works really hard, he doesn't do a load of crappy ads on insta or aff links, despite having a massive audience, I've got time for that.
I'm now up to date with this trip and I must admit I do like him. His info alone puts an awful lot of Orlando based vloggers to shame. It just me nitpicking with that voice lol

Reactions: 4
SPOTTED IN THE WILD!!!!!
The one…….. the only…….. PAUL!!!
Hes in florida with Danielle a.k.a lovely chubbly! He also has a massive black eye so someone obviously gave him what for! Some other wanna be vloggers were talking to them…… i have no idea why!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve just suffered through them and I think it’s unfair that no one else has, so what do you all think of Mark & Gem. If you like to be really bored and love hearing people breathing heavily on camera - you will love them

• Haha
SPOTTED IN THE WILD!!!!!
Hes in florida with Danielle a.k.a lovely chubbly! He also has a massive black eye so someone obviously gave him what for! Some other wanna be vloggers were talking to them…… i have no idea why!
A.K.A Shein Cheryl, Knock-off Cheryl, Cheryl the Second.

This is big news. Were they vlogging?

Reactions: 1
Oh great he's off to WDW. He has just been told to remove his insta handle though by admin in the comments 😂
Screenshot_20211121-104536_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
SPOTTED IN THE WILD!!!!!
Have you got a link please as I can't find it?

How many “does this look good” yes / no votes on Insta do we think Danny “guys” Dalimore will do before the end of his 3 weeks at Disney?

I know it’s all just to create engagement but bloody hell it’s annoying! You do not need every choice validating ffs!

• Haha
How many “does this look good” yes / no votes on Insta do we think Danny “guys” Dalimore will do before the end of his 3 weeks at Disney?

I know it’s all just to create engagement but bloody hell it’s annoying! You do not need every choice validating ffs!
I always think he tries to make out as if there is some drama and be like tell you’s later or it’ll be in the vlog ? He said something happened at airport i’m sure on his stories! Like god sake how many drams does this guy have?
Seems like he’s editing out there too, like just enjoy your holiday, like I get you enjoy vlogging etc, but vlog it all then just edit when you get home! It just reeks of desperation of views if he uploads when he’s out there.

I always think he tries to make out as if there is some drama and be like tell you’s later or it’ll be in the vlog ? He said something happened at airport i’m sure on his stories! Like god sake how many drams does this guy have?
Seems like he’s editing out there too, like just enjoy your holiday, like I get you enjoy vlogging etc, but vlog it all then just edit when you get home! It just reeks of desperation of views if he uploads when he’s out there.
Of course he’s going to, his whole brand is literally desperation…I think we should just refer to him as desperate Dan!

• Haha
Not even 10 minutes into “the great unpleasantness” that is Desperate Dan’s (brilliant name!) vlog and he’s just had a little moan about the Premiere Inn having no bath. I love a bath, and I have taken a Lush bath bomb on holiday myself, but you know what I’ve never thought to myself upon seeing that there’s no bath? Oh, I could smash up my bath bomb or have a wash in the sink. Like any normal person, I’ve just gone “oh I’ll have a shower”.
Don’t think Mensa will be on the phone to you Danny!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is Desperate Dan the same one that posted the vid of a seagull pinching his donut in the David & Ian FB group - which he’s since sent to You’ve Been Framed

Is Desperate Dan the same one that posted the vid of a seagull pinching his donut in the David & Ian FB group - which he’s since sent to You’ve Been Framed
I’ve just gone to have a look and it’s a different Dan. Must be something in the name!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.