Disney Vloggers #5 Border is open, no more back door dash, who will be there in a flash?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I gave up half way through, but Danny “you know me guys” Dalimore’s latest day at DLP is a total slog. Highlights include a cheeky nose pick whilst wearing a mask, commentating on Phantom Manor with the classic line of “he thinks we are going down” newsflash you’re in a lift going down to the ride building so you are indeed going downwards, and telling everyone he knows his new tag along friend from Twitch.

Also just seen this on Twitter from The Kershaws. Now, to me there is someone in blue stood perfectly to take the proposal photo and you are in the way. And if your French is so bad / they spoke no English how did you get permission to share it on Twitter? GDPR still applies to clout chasing on Twitter dickheads.

View attachment 835492
Danny's tit fest is just horrendous, same montage of his mate filming him walking, several times!
Although the cheeky nose pic in the mask was hilarious. As was his mate wearing his mask on his chin on Big Thunder who ducked out of sight as the camera panned to him then he pulled it up!
He tells us what he's going to do, films it, then tells us what he's done.....then does a full bloody recap the following morning!

Also with The Kershaws tweet, like you say the person in blue is there to capture it, with a lovely view of the castle, that The Kershaws are now blocking 🤦‍♀️
That is just rude!

Reactions: 3
Nice to see Helena and Martyn invited to Disney events, they seem like decent people. And put out so many videos during lockdown, good on them! Also they'll be one of the first UK vloggers out to Florida too.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Nice to see Helena and Martyn invited to Disney events, they seem like decent people. And put out so many videos during lockdown, good on them! Also they'll be one of the first UK vloggers out to Florida too.
I've only just recently found them, love them. I think Martyn can be a bit cheesy but not in an annoying way.

Reactions: 6
This made me so happy too!

Their lockdown vlogs were great, they excelled where so many others failed!
Looking back on past trips and saying the best moments etc, so much better than the reaction vlogs, which I cannot watch! (Although I think they also did these as viewers asked for them)

Their behind the scenes of attractions vlogs were great

Reactions: 4
I mean I kinda feel bad for the bloggers because they are sort of damned if you do...I have no interest at all in bloggers putting out content that I consider filler - reactions, best of, our top 10, QA I don't subscribe to any of them because I don't want my homepage clogged with that rubbish. On the other hand if they don't put out anything people get ticked off. I suppose that's what you sign up for as a vlogger and I couldn't do it because I'd just lose the rag and tell people where to go and that would be the end of my YT career :D Sitting ready now for next week. I have a hunch the new thing will be crying at take off or on landing and we'll see one trying to outdo the other with the weepiest thumbnail!

Reactions: 5
Someone please watch Danny dalimore’s latest vlog…. The way he pronounces Maleficent :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
He also called Jafar a gentleman from Aladdin because he can’t remember his name

And he calls captain marvel Spider Man

honestly whatever we may think of him he is entertaining to the max:D

I really don’t understand why he’s pretending to love Disney though it’s all so fake

• Haha
Someone please watch Danny dalimore’s latest vlog…. The way he pronounces Maleficent :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
He also called Jafar a gentleman from Aladdin because he can’t remember his name

And he calls captain marvel Spider Man

honestly whatever we may think of him he is entertaining to the max:D

I really don’t understand why he’s pretending to love Disney though it’s all so fake
He is pretty clueless!

His last vlog he complained about the price of a cocktail in Rainforest Cafe, a margarita at €23....he totally missed that it was for a bloody pitcher, which I noticed straight away 🤦‍♀️

Dizernee, why does he have to say it like that?

He admits freely he's never seen a marvel film but gets excited about the merch 🤷‍♀️

Says the Captain Marvel merch is Captain America 🤦‍♀️

He rambles and chats tit a lot, some of what he says makes absolutely no sense at all!

Oh and why ask insta which cocktail to get then moan you wanted the other one......JUST BUY THE ONE YOU WANT 😖😖😖😖

Maglificant 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
GUYS! You know me, I love anything that’ll get me some fame!

I’m diving in 😂

Why is he wearing his lanyard like that at the start of the vlog?! 😂

Has anyone ever had a conversation with security at DLP? We go every month to 6 weeks ish (pre-Covid and stupid annual pass restrictions) and have never once had a conversation with security about crowd levels. They grunt at you at most!

Disney toilets are always immaculate? You’ve never been to the toilets near Agrabah Cafe in Paris have you Danny 😂

Omg the gentleman from Aladdin 💀💀💀 bleeping brilliant. Guess he doesn’t know Hook or Smee’s name either 😂

Pineapple shortbread tasting of pineapple who would have thought it?!

He’s one of the worst Disney vloggers but I can’t stop watching him 🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Does anyone watch Kels and John? Looks like they won’t be doing vlogs anymore according to her Instagram. Such a shame as I loved their vlogs and thought there would be lots more content when they moved to Orlando. She doesn’t say why though.

Does anyone watch Kels and John? Looks like they won’t be doing vlogs anymore according to her Instagram. Such a shame as I loved their vlogs and thought there would be lots more content when they moved to Orlando. She doesn’t say why though.
Aww thats a shame i liked them as well ,i also thought that there would be more vlogs when they moved to Orlando

Has anyone ever had a conversation with security at DLP? We go every month to 6 weeks ish (pre-Covid and stupid annual pass restrictions) and have never once had a conversation with security about crowd levels. They grunt at you at most!
Same, with the Anti Covid passes etc, you're lucky if you get a Bonjour!!

They are only interesting in you if your bag doesn't X Ray the right way around!

Reactions: 2
oh where did you see that? cant see it on any posts. I always thought they moved to orlando partly to be Orlando vloggers so am surprised at that.

oh where did you see that? cant see it on any posts. I always thought they moved to orlando partly to be Orlando vloggers so am surprised at that.
I’m glad you asked I thought I was an idiot not seeing it!!! Lol

Reactions: 1
Apologies yes that’s where I saw it, and I think there was another comment about it a few weeks ago.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.