Disney Vloggers #5 Border is open, no more back door dash, who will be there in a flash?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone watch Fun with The Potters? They’ve posted a Disney trip announcement vlog for *drum roll* October 2024 🧐🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I hate trip announcement videos, but making one for 2024?!? JFC that’s insane!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Unfortunately these are the type of idiots who will post all over IOT et al that they got a great deal with X agent for 3 years into the future, not realising they've only given the agent an interest free loan by way of paying their deposit for ghost flights that don't actually exist yet!
Can't fix stupid!

Reactions: 12
Unfortunately these are the type of idiots who will post all over IOT et al that they got a great deal with X agent for 3 years into the future, not realising they've only given the agent an interest free loan by way of paying their deposit for ghost flights that don't actually exist yet!
Can't fix stupid!
Oh and they were also giving it the whole “one of our good friends at Virgin” bollocks 🤣 I’ll be honest he gives me Get Binky vibes 🙄😂

They took the kids to the Virgin shop to reveal the “surprise” and then he was asking his “good friend” to talk them through the details for the viewers (🙄) - turns out the flights don’t even have times yet cos they’re that far in advance 🤣 all they know is the date and departure airport 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣 ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And they way Virgin flights have been recently, you can't even guess the time they might be. Not like in the old days when they had their 2 flights a day from LGW!
We are due to fly in December, and I think our flight times have changed at least 3 times!

Reactions: 4
Virgin might not even exist in 2024!
Exactly! He said “it gives everything time to get back to normal” well yeah fair enough but that’s a bit optimistic given the past two years 😅 literally anything could happen!
Tbf, I don’t have a HUGE deal with people booking a year or so in advance, but the fact they did a trip announcement vlog for it just got me 😅🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

On another note - I’ve not been keeping up to date with this thread recently, has there been any update on Yaz & Ash or Cheryl/Paul?

Exactly! He said “it gives everything time to get back to normal” well yeah fair enough but that’s a bit optimistic given the past two years 😅 literally anything could happen!
Tbf, I don’t have a HUGE deal with people booking a year or so in advance, but the fact they did a trip announcement vlog for it just got me 😅🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

On another note - I’ve not been keeping up to date with this thread recently, has there been any update on Yaz & Ash or Cheryl/Paul?
In which case save your cash in a good account, or even a stocks and shares isa to let it accrue and maybe afford a better trip. They are falling for marketing spin and are just allowing companies to make money off their own money

Reactions: 3

Sorry - only just discovered Yaz & Ash have their own thread now!

I gave up half way through, but Danny “you know me guys” Dalimore’s latest day at DLP is a total slog. Highlights include a cheeky nose pick whilst wearing a mask, commentating on Phantom Manor with the classic line of “he thinks we are going down” newsflash you’re in a lift going down to the ride building so you are indeed going downwards, and telling everyone he knows his new tag along friend from Twitch.

Also just seen this on Twitter from The Kershaws. Now, to me there is someone in blue stood perfectly to take the proposal photo and you are in the way. And if your French is so bad / they spoke no English how did you get permission to share it on Twitter? GDPR still applies to clout chasing on Twitter dickheads.

8AB08100-ABA0-451E-B532-DC5E3395DFD2.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I gave up half way through, but Danny “you know me guys” Dalimore’s latest day at DLP is a total slog. Highlights include a cheeky nose pick whilst wearing a mask, commentating on Phantom Manor with the classic line of “he thinks we are going down” newsflash you’re in a lift going down to the ride building so you are indeed going downwards, and telling everyone he knows his new tag along friend from Twitch.

Also just seen this on Twitter from The Kershaws. Now, to me there is someone in blue stood perfectly to take the proposal photo and you are in the way. And if your French is so bad / they spoke no English how did you get permission to share it on Twitter? GDPR still applies to clout chasing on Twitter dickheads.

View attachment 835492
GDPR is not applicable here. This doesn’t give away any Personally identifiable information as to who this pair are. If it was biometric data like full facial view then maybe. But masked up people there is no issue.

Reactions: 2
GDPR is not applicable here. This doesn’t give away any Personally identifiable information as to who this pair are. If it was biometric data like full facial view then maybe. But masked up people there is no issue.
Yes it is. There is enough shown to identify the people indirectly and by posting to social media it is not personal usage. It’s the same as showing a masked person in a vlog in the background. It would also fall into tracking people’s movements, same as CCTV in terms of PII.

Irrelevant though, it’s still a bleeping dick move to post it on Twitter to try and make out like you captured something they had no other way of getting when there’s clearly someone positioned to take their photo in the Kershaws picture.

Reactions: 3
Irrelevant though, it’s still a bleeping dick move to post it on Twitter to try and make out like you captured something they had no other way of getting when there’s clearly someone positioned to take their photo in the Kershaws picture.
Maybe they can get them under unfair use if that's technically the kershaw business twitter.

Mostly it's giving me one of those that's who give out £100 to homeless people and film it to make millions vibes

Reactions: 1

View attachment 835492
Oh well, their Eurotunnel has been delayed by 2 hours, that’s karma for being a knob

Yes it is. There is enough shown to identify the people indirectly and by posting to social media it is not personal usage. It’s the same as showing a masked person in a vlog in the background. It would also fall into tracking people’s movements, same as CCTV in terms of PII.

Hmmm it's a very grey area this one. Unless you used some sort of facial recognition to process an identity I doubt that you could identify those people from the photo alone and therefore may not fall under GDPR especially as this is in a public place. As you say though it is a dick move anyways.

Reactions: 1
Where does ThemeParkBazza live? Just seen some of a vlog of him flying from The UK to Florida in Sep.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.