Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emmy79

VIP Member
You know one thing I cannot cope with with these fucking disney vloggers
If any of them go to dlp they literally rip it to shreds and do nothing but compare it to Orlando
NEWS FLASH IT WAS NEVER MEANT TO VE JUST LIKE FLORIDA
Why can't they just appreciate it for what it is and also how shitty to have this snobby attitude towards it when many of their viewers may only JUST be able to afford to go to dlp and can't afford florida.
I 100% agree!

Most of them never wanted to step foot in DLP until they suddenly had no Disney content! Lisa and Ade constantly say "oooh, I'm getting Epcot vibes" or "This reminds me of ...." and the worst one is "now this feels like Disney" How odd considering you are in Disney 🤦‍♀️

I am happier to watch people like Helena and Martyn who love DLP, put out original amd entertaining Disney content during the pandemic
Mr David and Mr Ian, who also love DLP and are entertaining just sitting on a sofa chatting! Also they've sold their flat and bought a house, and their next vlog is about that. I like that they didn't drag out a big suprise for months *cough Lodge Guys cough *

Reactions: 10

swimming

VIP Member
Has anyone watched Ashley & Emma before? They posted an Orlando countdown on their instagram tonight - 15 days! Does this make them the first ones back?? Or are there more obvious ones with trips planned from next week?
Disney In Detail aka Disney in denial is flying out on the 9th. 🙄 She did a YT vid explaining that she’s having to change hotels 3 or 4 times in a 7 day trip whilst she’s there cos of last minute panic booking. Girl needs to get a grip of life

• Haha

Keithlovescarrots

Chatty Member
Re: Paul and Knock-off Cheryl. Why would you want to go to a place your new partner has so so many memories with his ex wife, to take the same photos, same poses. It just seems so weird to me.

pauljohns2011

Chatty Member
She has said before that she won't do ads or sponsors and won't endorse businesses selling Disney related merch. She is also one of the few who remove extra ads from youtube as she is not in it for the money. This is not her job and she doesn't seek to make money from it which I appreciate. And she only does videos when she wants and chooses to live life first and filming comes second. Its just really refreshing compared to other disney related channels
you mean not like knappily who literally ad affiliates any old shit to try and make a few pence from getting people to buy stuff…

• Haha

Emmy79

VIP Member
I’m sorry, but I have to defend the Misters here - it clearly states in the thumbnail and the title that this was a chatty sofa talk, it’s not labelled as a vlog or travel day.

Also ‘chatty sofa’ is something they’ve been doing throughout lockdown, so I don’t think the content or context of this vlog should come as a surprise 🤷‍♀️

View attachment 812804
I agree, It's clear what it is going to be if you know them.
It also says, in bed with Mr David and Mr Ian.

I do however hate clickbait titles but don't see this as one of those

Reactions: 9

Tabitha

VIP Member
I’ve started following a small channel - The Great British Mickey Waffle and they flew out on the 8th November. I’ve not heard them mentioned before but their travel day looked good.
I watched and I’m sorry but it wasn’t very good. Could hardly hear anything and half of it was in portrait mode. Made Victoria seem like a Ridley Scott. But good luck.

• Haha
Disney In Detail aka Disney in denial is flying out on the 9th. 🙄 She did a YT vid explaining that she’s having to change hotels 3 or 4 times in a 7 day trip whilst she’s there cos of last minute panic booking. Girl needs to get a grip of life
All of these grown adults need to get a life. We all like Disney here it seems but panic rushing to move flights and get over to the US is really sad.

They are all also spending clearly to look rich when they aren’t. None of these Disney vloggers are very well off. Disney in denial needs therapy not a trip to Disney. It’s not like these people have endless funds and usually travel the world.

Sorry but anyone going to Disney in the next 2-4 weeks doesn’t get my respect. It’s quite pathetic. Also if anyone is editing and uploading on their trip is just a loser in every way possible. Imagine all this time at home, to spend thousands on a trip and trying to upload vlogs from a hotel?! Sure there will be posts about HOW STRESSFUL it was, then why go. Idiots.

• Heart

Emmy79

VIP Member
So Mads does Disney is in isolation due to covid in a wilderness lodge cabin and can technically leave on day 6 (tomorrow I think) and because she is moving to another hotel for a few days before flying home to UK she's considering not taking a test as she doesn't want to test positive and have to stay in the cabin longer. Because she has no symptoms she thinks this is ok, so absolutely selfish 🤯

• Wow
  • Angry
View attachment 883093

I stand corrected, apparently they're not selling them at the moment
It would appear that pause on sales is to stop people buying now and not being able to use the pass in December, as reservations are non existant.

My assumption is that he was able to prove he's not coming back for a few months into 2022, and they let him buy.

100% it won't be a big deal, or anything 'special' to him, just common sense from a seasoned Guest Services CM!

Emmy79

VIP Member
Well, Mads does Disney didn't test on day 5! She then spoke to her insurance who now want a PCR to prove she has covid so now she actually wants the test to show positive 🙄
She's left the cabin, taken her sister home then she's checking into another WDW resort until her flight at the end of the week!
She thinks she is ok as she has no symptoms, Is she really that stupid?

She claims she won't be hitting the parks and will be lying low in her resort!

She is incredibly selfish

• Wow
  • Angry

pauljohns2011

Chatty Member
Please note the comments in brackets are me being sassy about how ridiculous the pair of them were......

-Adam moaned about having to take PCR tests to enable them to travel. (Boo hoo, we are in a pandemic, take the test and stop moaning)
-Kept going on about being at a different airport and obviously was soooo sad there wasn't a Giraffe for them to dine in the night before. (Oh no, unable to carry out tradition whilst there is a GLOBAL PANDEMIC)
-Complained about expensive menu in the airport hotel (Oh no, yet spent goodness knows how much on the DCL for luxury travel in UK)
-Complained the lounge was busy so they didn't feel relaxed ( How dare other people use it)
- Mentioned he is pretty sure premium economy will entitle them to go into the business lounge next time (Good luck Adam, clearly you don't know what planet you are on)
-The menu on their flight out wasn't as enjoyable due to options not suiting their needs (They perhaps need to just try more food varieties and stop being fussy)
-Lack of film choices on flight didn't suit King Adam (Earth to Adam, GLOBAL PANDEMIC ....new releases have been limited)
-Wifi on plane is expensive and slow (DON'T PAY FOR IT THEN YOU TOOL)
-Mentioned how it'll be the last free transfer on the magic express (I think he needs to remember that he's extremely fortunate to go out as many times as he does)

So dull and robotic
Virgin premium economy definitely does not get you into virgins Heathrow clubhouse lounges, you either need to be gold FC, flying upper, have a voucher reward or be a guest of someone who is eligible to take you in. (Or flying Equivalent to upper on a partner airline). I’d rather they keep the riff raff like these two out of there thanks 😂😂 and the last thing I want to hear is bloody moo moo Sharoo or moooooorning whilst I’m sitting in upper 😂😂

• Haha

pauljohns2011

Chatty Member
Well we know which desperate vlogger is the first one back - looks like it’s Disney in denial Detail...

...are we really that surprised! 🤷‍♀️
what date is she going back?

frankly Who wants to watch her vlogs of wdw - get up late. 2 hours doing makeup. Get a Starbucks. Sit and moan about the heat and crowds. Go back to the hotel. Sleep and cancel dining reservarions

repeat for 14 days…

• Haha

Saratogarose

Chatty Member
I have just endured Great British Mickey Tattle Travel Day - why would you put a vlog out when it is apparent that you can't hear what is being said?
Do you* not watch it before uploading?

*they (as I know they aren't on here as confirmed by Waffle enthusiast HamiltonGP ).

Rayne

VIP Member
Possibly because he is so vile he isn't someone you can hate follow
That is true! Jade billingtons thread is always going on about her use of the word faggot on twitter whereas Greg has said the word in context and is LGBTQ himself and he thinks it’s acceptable to use it. He’s done so much other stuff too, he’s racist, fat shaming, bullying, gave away his rescue dog, scammed his folllowers with a shady charity raffle where he kept half the money. Other people would have loads of threads after any of those things

• Wow

DisneyDude

Wow you people are honestly so hateful it’s hilarious that you get off on attacking people over their hobbies. Covid gave way too many people a sense of importance 😂

• Haha

Saratogarose

Chatty Member
7 mins 45 into their travel day 😫😫😫😫
Can't hear a word they say to each other in duty free.....if we aren't meant to hear then put music over the footage. And when talking to the camera when in the lounge, speak up, you're wearing masks you idiots.
Oh and might be a bit harsh but both their hairstyles annoy me......he should just shave it all off, the hairline is too far back
And her, I can't bear the much shorter on ine side style, it just really bugs me, sorry to anyone that has it!

I'll stick this one out to the end but this may be it for their vlogs and me
The hilarious thing is that they used this forum to promote themselves. As if anyone not connected to them would recommend that utter tripe.

• Haha

Evilhex

Copying someone else bio is pathetic but to copy the 2 biggest fuck nuggets on YouTube that’s just hilarious

• Haha

lalalandinmyhead

Controversial view: I swear most disney vloggers are unattractive. (My boyfriend saying this)

I think he might be right. They are never dressed well, look trimmed/ clean, and overall a bit manky no?

• Haha