Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GSquaredUWS

VIP Member
Anyone watch Ade and Lisa do Disney?

Not seen them before but watching their DLP vlogs....... annoying shits!

Comparing constantly to WDW and I assume they have only gone there as couldn't at the time get to WDW
They say prices in dollars, moan not all food places are open, we're still in a pandemic and capacity levels are lower!

Plus they've just found a jacket they like, she guessed it was double the price it actually was but said "Would you want to wear something with Disneyland Paris on the back though?"

I may have gone the wrong end of the stick here but If Disneyland Paris isn't good enough for you, bugger off and wait for your trip to WDW
I mean I don't know who this is but probably. It's a common attitude amongst them isn't it and a lot of them just settled for the lowly DLP (their opinion) because of covid. The thing is if you go to Florida wearing DLP gear people will be far more impressed, more likely to chat to you etc.. because to them DLP is incredibly exotic and might as well be on the moon to most Americans as they travel overseas less than us. I met people who told me they came down to WDW 4X a year to stay at the Grand Flo but they were 'wowing' at us being from the UK like we had told them we discovered life on Pluto - even though they could come over here for a month for the price they pay for their WDW trips!

So really humans tend to idealise and glamourise things that are far away. To many Brits Florida is far away and exotic and fewer people they know can afford to go so it's a bit exclusive whereas Paris is next door and a lot of families can make the once in a lifetime trip to DLP.

I totally get that there are differences between the parks but I think you have to take them for what they are rather than compare them all the time. and I'd def turn off any vlog where they are comparing and turning up their noses because it's not Florida.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Emmy79

VIP Member
In his latest vlog, in true Danny Dalimore style he orders 2 adult main meals in Satuli Canteen as he wants to try the Cheeseburger pods, if he looked closer at the menu he could have ordered the kids portion.
Then when his mate arrives later, when it's dark they go to Pop Century food court and have a big pasta meal each while saying they are eating at Be Our Guest at 8pm.
They get to Be Our Guest but do not eat there as they had no idea it was a 3 course meal and didn't want all that food and to pay $62, who doesn't look at the menu before booking to at least make sure you'll eat something. They said the waitress gave them a free drink while they were thinking about what to do and she eventually put it in a takeaway cup as they were just sitting there trying to meet The Beast! They were a little suprised by this! So they think it's ok to take up a table, drinking a free drink because you want to see a character......so entitled

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

CaptainChaos

lol at the new members who “only joined to find new vloggers”, at what point did you think this was a fan site? 🤓

• Haha

Missy44

Unfortunately these are the type of idiots who will post all over IOT et al that they got a great deal with X agent for 3 years into the future, not realising they've only given the agent an interest free loan by way of paying their deposit for ghost flights that don't actually exist yet!
Can't fix stupid!

Saratogarose

Chatty Member
I have just tried to watch The Great British Mickey Waffle again after they were recommended on here by The Great British Mickey Waffle 🤣🤣🤣 Their latest Disney 'vlog' from Disney Springs is diabolical. For the love of God man, stop mumbling. If you ever thought Travelling Tragical were uncomfortable in front of a camera then these 2 are something else

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Mark81

VIP Member
I can't get over that she's a 30 something married woman who still shares a bedroom with her parents.
If you're holidaying for a few days on your own why wouldn't you? I would if just a few days. Would double price to have one room

fizzer20

Nice to see Helena and Martyn invited to Disney events, they seem like decent people. And put out so many videos during lockdown, good on them! Also they'll be one of the first UK vloggers out to Florida too.

• Heart

Pop!91

VIP Member
I have to bring up something I hate about vloggers: when the thumbnail isn’t what is in the video.

just watched mr ian and David, thumbnail of outside the DLP hotel. But the entire video is them on the hotel bed. I know we like them, but stuff like that drives me mad. There is not even a clip of them where the photo is taken.

vloggers who use an Instagram photo for a thumbnail and then show less than10 seconds of that place really annoy me. It’s just to make the vlog look interesting, when actually it’s boring and rubbish.
I’m sorry, but I have to defend the Misters here - it clearly states in the thumbnail and the title that this was a chatty sofa talk, it’s not labelled as a vlog or travel day.

Also ‘chatty sofa’ is something they’ve been doing throughout lockdown, so I don’t think the content or context of this vlog should come as a surprise 🤷‍♀️

C37D7E42-7AB9-4E39-9365-7709421431A8.jpeg

• Heart

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
So Mads does Disney is in isolation due to covid in a wilderness lodge cabin and can technically leave on day 6 (tomorrow I think) and because she is moving to another hotel for a few days before flying home to UK she's considering not taking a test as she doesn't want to test positive and have to stay in the cabin longer. Because she has no symptoms she thinks this is ok, so absolutely selfish 🤯
Even if you privately considered doing this, why on earth would you publicise this for all the world to see? Is she expecting everyone to say, yes, great idea to risk infecting people so your plans don't get messed up?

HNB2206

I can’t be bothered to rewatch either but I remember they moaned about having to take tests to go to the US :rolleyes:
I also remember Adam saying he won’t be vlogging the travel back, I don’t think he ever does
I don’t mind long Vlogs if they’re informative or at least entertaining but Adam’s travel day was unnecessarily long with very little substance
Please note the comments in brackets are me being sassy about how ridiculous the pair of them were......

-Adam moaned about having to take PCR tests to enable them to travel. (Boo hoo, we are in a pandemic, take the test and stop moaning)
-Kept going on about being at a different airport and obviously was soooo sad there wasn't a Giraffe for them to dine in the night before. (Oh no, unable to carry out tradition whilst there is a GLOBAL PANDEMIC)
-Complained about expensive menu in the airport hotel (Oh no, yet spent goodness knows how much on the DCL for luxury travel in UK)
-Complained the lounge was busy so they didn't feel relaxed ( How dare other people use it)
- Mentioned he is pretty sure premium economy will entitle them to go into the business lounge next time (Good luck Adam, clearly you don't know what planet you are on)
-The menu on their flight out wasn't as enjoyable due to options not suiting their needs (They perhaps need to just try more food varieties and stop being fussy)
-Lack of film choices on flight didn't suit King Adam (Earth to Adam, GLOBAL PANDEMIC ....new releases have been limited)
-Wifi on plane is expensive and slow (DON'T PAY FOR IT THEN YOU TOOL)
-Mentioned how it'll be the last free transfer on the magic express (I think he needs to remember that he's extremely fortunate to go out as many times as he does)

I LIVE for a travel day vlog.
Agreed, it was dull as dishwater.
So dull and robotic

• Haha

Mark81

VIP Member
Mean Girls - Disney influencer edition

The Plastics

Adam Hattan
Brogan Tate
Gary C
Gregory Gaige

The Authentics
Hannah Ricketts
L & R Dreaming
Karen Bee
Thisnatasha
Aclaireytale
Charlotte Ruff

• Haha

Toffee finger

VIP Member
Wow you people are honestly so hateful it’s hilarious that you get off on attacking people over their hobbies. Covid gave way too many people a sense of importance 😂
Your first post on here was a comment attacking Get Binky so don’t act like you’re better than anyone else 😂

• Haha

pauljohns2011

Chatty Member
Just watched Disney in Detail who is going out to show us all the changes....but..but...she literally goes there and drinks coffee and shops. I can't remember the last time I saw her actually do the traditional Disney trip. It will be the same!!! 🤷‍♂️
2 hours to do makeup + Get to the park Late
Buy a starbucks
shop, then Sit down and suggest it’s tiring
Leave the park back to the hotel
Cancel dining reservations and get Uber eats
Repeat for whole stay

• Heart
  • Haha

Snapdragon5

Refuse to watch them, whoever edits for them always put too many translations in, sloppy camera work and they come across as very fake, whilst they may very well be genuine disney fans I just don’t see it.
Their views look faked too.
This is a marvel at the magic "" superfan "". All 4 of there posts have been about them. Seems like the new way to get people to watch your blogs is to post on here like the great british mickey waffles lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She has said before that she won't do ads or sponsors and won't endorse businesses selling Disney related merch. She is also one of the few who remove extra ads from youtube as she is not in it for the money. This is not her job and she doesn't seek to make money from it which I appreciate. And she only does videos when she wants and chooses to live life first and filming comes second. Its just really refreshing compared to other disney related channels

Emmapism

VIP Member
It's just so transparent and stupid it makes me die 😂

Babes if you're posting on Tattle to get people to view your content, it's probably shit.

• Haha

Mark81

VIP Member
My new pet hate - I'm sure this isn't exclusive to Disney vloggers - but those who put their individual names in the intro clip 🤢 Its so cringey.
Crappily does it, madsdoesdisney does it, just seen that Our Wilding Adventures do it too.

Instant turn off.
How do you mean? They introduce themselves verbally each time they do a vid?

• Haha

FoxBoo

Has Sam4god mentioned why she's in Dubai? I wish I could travel as much as she does
I used to like Sam but lately she’s really getting on my nerves. All her travelling (which has been way more than she usually does) and then showing off about it is so tone deaf when most people have had several holidays cancelled due to covid. She can only travel so frequently cos her family have strong European links and own property abroad. Oh, and not forgetting the rich parents who must fund it as she doesn’t seem to have a job anymore.
When mental health is at an all time low and most of us haven't had a holiday in over 2 years, her constant “Look at me in this awesome place” shit is really nauseating. Good for her if she has these opportunities, most of us would go given the chance, but we wouldn’t dream of splashing it all over social media and YouTube at such a difficult and sensitive time. She’s coming across as a spoiled, entitled brat. And don’t even get me started on how she’s been milking the DLP trips with loads of individual ridiculously detailed videos rather than the normal vlogs she does. I’m waiting for the next instalment…”Come check out all the taps in the Disney bathrooms with me!” Bore off, luv.

• Haha