Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Its Got Flavur

VIP Member
@FloridaResidentEdits can you please look at this video? I feel like Adrian really took it too far here. He shows up to an upscale resort in his beater car, wearing ratty clothes, carrying paper bag luggage and coolers of food and then is upset because the attendant thinks he's with Door Dash. His first instinct is to cry racism without giving anyone the benefit of the doubt or any introspection. He then cries racism for the rest of his trip. Not saying racism doesn't exist. It does. But he's overly projecting in this situation. I haven't liked his overly sensitive ass ever since. And what's up with treating a stuffed Baby Yoda like a real baby? She's too old to be doing that.

QueenMavis95

Bad vloggers were mentioned a little while ago. Spoon full of sugar. Currently uploading vlogs from sept 2019. What is the point? Just don’t bother. Saw they are back at WDW now, should we see those in Dec 2023?
I reckon they’re rushing them through so they can upload the vlog series for this trip when they’re back. They’ve been slowly uploading a day at a time for ages and then all of a sudden there’s a new vlog every day now they’re back in Orlando 🙄🤣🤣🤣