Disney - planning, preparation, tips, tricks and advice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the topic of the recent Disney news!

I can understand people cancelling trips this year! After all it is a holiday and all the changes are going to make it much more stressful for a lot of people. On top of that you are paying thousands for a full Disney experience and getting maybe 1/3 of it?

Tbh it is making me worry for the whole of next year Toy

I would honestly hold out on booking Disney for possibly another year. Save up per month and stash it away.
When we done the dining we had dinner in the castle. It was honestly amazing and if I was to go back I’d do that all over again. We also had breakfast lunch and tea in be our guest!

top tip for be our guest. Can’t remember if it’s lunch or tea the beast is there but if you have a little girl dress her as belle. He dances with them! Again I cried my eyes out!
Another major top tip. Have water proof mascara!

Reactions: 3
Went October last year with 6 other adults if anyone has any questions. We stayed in a villa, rented a few cars and was in good distance of all parks.

For an adult couple... Uber or hire a car? 🤔 X
I haven’t gone myself but from relatives who have.

-only drive if you are a confident driver
-cost it out because driving can definitely work out dearer now you have to pay parking at Disney,
-Uber and lyft are super easy to use and there are some great offers!

Me and my partner had planned our very first Florida trip together for February 2021. We've not booked anything yet, but I just wanted you guys' opinions on whether or not we should still go, or just postpone for 2022.

We're just worried that it won't be the full experience!

Me and my partner had planned our very first Florida trip together for February 2021. We've not booked anything yet, but I just wanted you guys' opinions on whether or not we should still go, or just postpone for 2022.

IMO postpone til 2022. There could still be all this in place and if it’s not I reckon it will be busy as people have moved their trips from this year to next! I was desperate to go next summer but I’ve decided to wait (be an adult and buy a house ugh 😂) and try and save more to make it an epic trip!

Reactions: 1

I'm booked for March 2021 and so far we are keeping it booked. A lot can change on this time. And if things are still as they are then they can be cancelled or postponed. And I think if we are still like this in a year there's a lot more to worry about I guess.
It's nice to have something to look forward to and you can still do bits of planning etc.

We were supposed to be going this year and when we cancelled we thought we’d book for 2021 instead. At the moment though we’re just going to wait and see. If you already had something booked then I wouldn’t cancel but I wouldn’t be booking anything right now.

Looking at the new updates.
how anyone will be able to keep a mask on a two year old I’ll never know. 😐

guests are being asked not to scream or shout on rides in Tokyo Disney. Wow. 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.