Disney - planning, preparation, tips, tricks and advice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone ever been on a Disney cruise? Considering it but wow is that expensive :eek:

Reactions: 2
Anyone ever been on a Disney cruise? Considering it but wow is that expensive :eek:
Yes, did a 4 night bahamas cruise in 2015 for my 30th birthday. We stayed at AoA for 10 days afterwards. It was expensive but worth it. Food/service/room all outstanding. We have sailed with a few diff cruise lines and Disney are definitely one of the best. The bits that really made it lovely for us were the meet and greets. My daughter was still very small and believed the princesses were the actual ones. There was more time/chatting with them than the parks. Was a wonderful cruise. 😊

I would do the cruise where you visit islands over the staycation that’s more worth it for a similar amount of money imo

Reactions: 1
i did a staycation. It was amazing but as others have said would now rather do a Bahamas / castaway cay one. Staycation was good for a fix though and much easier to get too. Definitely want to tag one on the end of a Florida holiday once I’ve won the lottery or sold some organs 😂

I did the four night Bahamas cruise. Loved every second. Food was amazing, shows were amazing. Unfortunately the weather wasn’t great for us and Castaway Cay was really windy so we didn’t get to enjoy it properly and our at sea day was really windy too so we went to bingo and the spa 😂

Can’t comment on the price really as I had a cast member discount but honestly worth every penny I spent.

yes, been on a disney cruise two years ago. Did the 4 night one with a stop at Nassau and Castaway Cay. Everything was perfect,I loved it. It’s expensive but it’s worth it imo.

Can you bring nobility scooters for elderly people in Disney Florida & Paris

I mean mobility lol

Can someone please help. We are a family of 4, children aged 9 and 6. Want to go to Florida but haven’t got a clue how to go about it 😂 how much are we talking for 2 weeks? Disney hotel but not the 5 star ones. Don’t know if to book for summer 22 Or summer 23 will depend on the prices

When my two kids were younger we stayed on International Drive and a hire car was included in the package.

I felt that we wanted to do much more than just Disney every day for two weeks, including visiting the beach, Universal Studios (knowing we pay the first day then go again a second day within a week of the first visit - second visit free). Same with Sea World.

There's also so many different places to eat where you don't have to pay extortionate prices that Disney charge.

We loved it so much that we returned two years later. That was over twenty years ago. I've been again since without kids, stayed near Disney Springs (or whatever it's called these days) for a couple of nights while visiting Florida and I still love it (I'm now 65!!!!)

Can someone please help. We are a family of 4, children aged 9 and 6. Want to go to Florida but haven’t got a clue how to go about it 😂 how much are we talking for 2 weeks? Disney hotel but not the 5 star ones. Don’t know if to book for summer 22 Or summer 23 will depend on the prices
Tbh I wouldn’t risk booking summer 2022 until they open the borders 😳

I second the comment about Internatiomal Drive, we’ve been 16 times and there’s so much more to do if you stay outside Disney

Depends what ages the kids are maybe?
Ive loved staying on property when my kid was smaller just for the disney transport, getting back to the room quicker with tired small, dining plan get snacks.

We did I drive before she came along and it made sense for us as adults, we could wait for food/sleep.

Its just down to budget really.

Wonder what this means for kids?!

Would quite happily leave them at home though 😂

• Haha
Wonder what this means for kids?!

Would quite happily leave them at home though 😂
Ooh yeah I didn’t think of that. I would assume if they are in an age bracket (12+) that can be vaccinated then they will need to be and if not then they are exempt? Or have to test maybe.

Ooh yeah I didn’t think of that. I would assume if they are in an age bracket (12+) that can be vaccinated then they will need to be and if not then they are exempt? Or have to test maybe.
Mine aren’t that old, and aren’t eligible to be vaccinated in the UK but one would be in the US so it’s all a bit confusing!

We have a trip booked but not till May 2022, but the thought of the borders opening finally gives me hope, and can actually start to get excited about going!
I know a lot can happen between now and then but this is still a good development to get back to some kind of normality

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.