Discontinued things you wished would come back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Banshee bones

Or popcorn and u got like a sachet of toffee or caramel in with it that u used 2 melt and pour all over the popcorn yourself 😩😩😩😩

Reactions: 4
Cheese and ham flavour mini cheddars
Walkers cheese and chive flavour (think they were spice girl ones?)

Reactions: 8
The original boost with coconut
Original counters
Taz bars
Salt&vinegar fright bites
Salt& vinegar discos (that had extra sachets)
Toffos
Cremola foam
Jubilee (red cola)

Reactions: 7
Cheese hula hoops, not cheese and onion they were just cheese. In an orange bag I think, they then did them a few years later as hula hoop minis
omg I remember those packets, blast from the past!

reminds me of Squares crisps had a picture of people with Square shaped heads on the back of the packet

Not in Good old Romford .. must be area specific 🤷🏼‍♀️
They do them at my local (north London). I can’t stand anything banana scented or flavoured. A few months back I was awfully hungover and really craving a burger and a vanilla milkshake. Went to the drive through and as I was pulling out took the biggest gulp of my milkshake and it was banana instead of vanilla 🤮. Had to pull over in the car park to throw up 😥😥😂😅

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Mingles chocolates.
Mars delight.
Echo bars.
Cadbury Dream bar.
Beef monster munch.
Prawn cocktail watsits.
Mars Planets.
Muller Champagne De truffle yogurt.
There was also a chocolate bar which had a strawberry "yogurt" filling but cant think what it is called.

I am not in the UK now so some of these may be still around lol.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.