Discontinued things you wished would come back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 375923
My fave cereal from when I was a kid! Anyone remember this?
OMG YES! Honestly I still talk about this regularly and it upsets me deeply.

the other one that hurts my heart is the Cadbury Secret bar from the 90s AKA the best chocolate bar ever invented šŸ˜¢

prawn cocktail wotsits - in a sandwich! Life doesnā€™t get much better.

does anyone remember when discos came with an extra flavour sachet - it was called like explosive flavours or something? The cheese n onion came with a spicy chilli sachet and salt and vinegar came with extra vinegar!

On perfume -the Gwen Stefani LAMB.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Mars Delights - they were 10/10 amazing perfect delicious šŸ˜­
BBQ Walkers
Fuse bars
Wotsit waffles
Prawn cocktail crinkly mini cheddars
Mars Planets

prawn cocktail wotsits - in a sandwich! Life doesnā€™t get much better.
They recently did a poll regarding quavers bringing back salt and vinegar or prawn cocktail. Still patiently waiting for prawn cocktail wotsits to make a PERMANENT comeback. šŸ˜¤ šŸ˜¤

They do a rip off version of these in aldi! They're amazing ā™„

• Heart
Reactions: 10
They recently did a poll regarding quavers bringing back salt and vinegar or prawn cocktail. Still patiently waiting for prawn cocktail wotsits to make a PERMANENT comeback. šŸ˜¤ šŸ˜¤

They do a rip off version of these in aldi! They're amazing ā™„
Oh the wotsits are far superior to the quavers. If thereā€™s ever a poll or petition to bring them back sign me up!

might need to arrange an ā€œessentialā€ trip to aldi over the weekend! Thanks for the heads up!

Reactions: 2
Oh the wotsits are far superior to the quavers. If thereā€™s ever a poll or petition to bring them back sign me up!

might need to arrange an ā€œessentialā€ trip to aldi over the weekend! Thanks for the heads up!
The prawn cocktail quavers were nice but don't have a patch on Wotsits at all! There have been various petitions, all ignored by walkers! šŸ˜¤
I'll be waiting. šŸ˜‚

Yesss, I'm sat eating them right now! Not cadbury's chocolate of course but they are very very good! :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I reallyyy liked this, it was sort of like a Toffee Crisp but with an orange fondant layer. Much tastier than Boost bars, and brilliant for the price.

View attachment 375929
Gosh youā€™ve just given me a flash back! This was my favourite back in the day - boost guarana!!! Tried to upload a pic but it wouldnā€™t let me šŸ˜‚

Ice cream flavoured monster munch too šŸ˜‹

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I havenā€™t seen them for years. I think I was a kid!
You mean the big ones you get at the bakery counter? Iā€™ve definitely had those in the last 5 years! But thinking about it havenā€™t seen them for a while! :eek:

Toffos the multi flavour one and McDonaldā€™s ( or was it Burger King ) used to a banana milkshake

Reactions: 7
Fabreze Milk and Honey bedroom spray it was so gorgeous.

Reactions: 5
Wotsits potato shapes. Basically the same premise as smiley faces but they were in the shape of wotsits and were cheese flavoured. Absolutely adored these as a child, used to call them ā€˜wotsits chipsā€™šŸ˜…

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.