Discontinued things you wished would come back #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to have the Boot’s Natural Collection Air body spray (pump based) it was unisex and cool like CKOne! 😶🌫

Edited to add: Also back in the mid 90’s, and the Boots NC tangerine lip balm was just gawjus!🍊

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Banjo chocolate bars. Despite the fact barely anyone remembers them! They were lovely.

And Ginger Pepsi Max. I'd far rather they'd discontinued one of the other flavours, which are all horrible.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Lilt light - it was so yummy to drink and didn't have sugar. It wasn't super common in shops in Ireland when it was available which is a shame. Just such a nice drink.

Mac Japanese Maple lipstick - Best nude shade ever! I wore it on my wedding day.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Lilt light - it was so yummy to drink and didn't have sugar. It wasn't super common in shops in Ireland when it was available which is a shame. Just such a nice drink.

Mac Japanese Maple lipstick - Best nude shade ever! I wore it on my wedding day.
Try Aldi tropical blast, pretty similar to lilt and no sugar

• Heart
Mcvities Boasters. They were THE ultimate biscuit.
OMG I would devour a whole pack of the hazelnut ones each time. When I was in America i found a decent sub by Pepperidge Farm, they do really nice stuff we so need to get them over here.

Reactions: 3
OMG I would devour a whole pack of the hazelnut ones each time. When I was in America i found a decent sub by Pepperidge Farm, they do really nice stuff we so need to get them over here.
I was just about just about to say the same thing about Pepperidge Farm!! They used to sell them in tesco but haven't seen them in ages sadly.

Nutty boasters in the red packet, I can nearly taste them 🤤

I was just about just about to say the same thing about Pepperidge Farm!! They used to sell them in tesco but haven't seen them in ages sadly.

Nutty boasters in the red packet, I can nearly taste them 🤤
They had the most perfect crunch.

Perfumes: Gio, Lou Lou Blue, White Linen Breeze, Dolce and Gabbana, Ferre, Hugo Boss Red

Terry's pyramid

Too many makeup products to list! I hate it when premium brands discontinue foundations and lip colour especially!!!

Reactions: 3