Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Offtobuttonmoon

VIP Member
cup.jpg

Golden cup chocolate bars, these were sooo good and caramelly!

Also whatever happened to McDonald's chocolate doughnuts?

• Heart
Reactions: 9

theeyeroller

VIP Member
I’ve said it before but the galaxy truffle celebration and the galaxy truffle egg were a huge loss to the world of confectionery 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Anybody remember the Kellogg's Winnie the Pooh Hunny B's cereal that came out in 2002? I've never tasted anything more delicious since. I would sacrifice my left testicle for it to be brought back.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Lalla

VIP Member
Banjo chocolate bars. Despite the fact barely anyone remembers them! They were lovely.

And Ginger Pepsi Max. I'd far rather they'd discontinued one of the other flavours, which are all horrible.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Boots Natural Collection body range especially the milk-based range and tangerine body spray

Prada Candy Gloss which was recently discontinued, you can currently still get it but for how long?

Think I've already mentioned Boots Fresh! and Starlet ranges which tween me LOVED. Starlet was like a proto-"Soap and Glory" and retro-themed but it was the style of the packaging that was supposed to give the Old Hollywood feel rather than a picture of a woman on the packaging. The packaging also came with stuff like glitter or fake fur on it which I loved

The Tefal Toast n Egg toaster, now you can only get the version that cooks baked beans for you. I hate baked beans with a violent passion!

• Heart
Reactions: 4