Discontinued things you wished would come back #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My dad use to love these and I always remember seeing them around the house when I was a nipper
Pacers_Mints_1981_television_ad_screenshot.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
cup.jpg

Golden cup chocolate bars, these were sooo good and caramelly!

Also whatever happened to McDonald's chocolate doughnuts?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think I need a trip ā€œback in timeā€ to the local Newsagents šŸ˜‚
If you're going back to the 70s, buy me some Cola Spangles, Revels and some Treets - either Chocolate, Toffee or Peanut would be fine for those last! You can keep the change from my 1970s one pound note. Oh, and throw in a couple of Lyons Maid iced lollies while you're about it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Flake moments. such a good box of chocolates ever and yet theyā€™ve never came back

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Mars Delights. Iā€™ve lived in loads of places and never seen them for years!!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Iā€™ve said it before but the galaxy truffle celebration and the galaxy truffle egg were a huge loss to the world of confectionery šŸ¤£

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Recent one for me. Ninja Coffee Bar. The best coffee machine I've ever owned and it finally died this autumn.

Boots Natural Collection body range especially the milk-based range and tangerine body spray

Prada Candy Gloss which was recently discontinued, you can currently still get it but for how long?

Think I've already mentioned Boots Fresh! and Starlet ranges which tween me LOVED. Starlet was like a proto-"Soap and Glory" and retro-themed but it was the style of the packaging that was supposed to give the Old Hollywood feel rather than a picture of a woman on the packaging. The packaging also came with stuff like glitter or fake fur on it which I loved

The Tefal Toast n Egg toaster, now you can only get the version that cooks baked beans for you. I hate baked beans with a violent passion!

• Heart
Reactions: 4