Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Christmas bonus on the way for millions who receive DWP benefits - check if you are eligible (msn.com)

A magical £10 for Christmas for those eligible.

"The Independent Parliamentary Standards Authority has revealed that Workington Conservative MP Mark Jenkinson claimed £249,881.63 in business costs during the 2020-21 financial year and Westmorland and Lonsdale MP Tim Farron claimed £249,444.28.

These are the highest costs for Cumbria’s MPs. By comparison, Darren Henry, a Tory MP for Broxtowe, had costs of £280,900 last year, while Philip Hollobone, the member for Kettering, had just £80,700.

On average MPs claim £203,880.

Kit Malthouse was the most expensive MP attending the Cabinet in 2020-21, with total costs of £244,312.

The total costs of MPs last year rose by four per cent to £132.5 million,

This was compared to £178,406 for Prime Minister Boris Johnson and £168,109 for Sir Keir Starmer."

I can't recall whether it was on a thread here or somewhere online so apologies in advance. Does anyone remember the list of offers/discounts to do grocery shopping online? I recall Sainsbury's often do something like £10 your first order. I'd appreciate any help please
Sainsbury’s are currently doing £15 off your first shop of £60+

Attachments

pixxyy

VIP Member
Think I timed my Aldi trip well as all the shelves were full, then Mum went to a diff Aldi & Morrisons & there stocked up.

monga

VIP Member
Russia has responded to the price cap