Diren Kartal

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This hurt my brain even more than most of his emails 🥴

I had so many replies to my last email

More than I've ever seen.

Sometimes, people think it's not me writing or responding.

Fo anyone that doubts that:

"Hey, it's genuinely me! 🤓"

I think that really raw honest vibe in my last email really connected with you

I've noticed that lately, I've been a bit guarded, maybe taking life or at least my work too seriously.

Very unlike me really!

Just before I took off for Bali, one of my best mates James Shaw

(who you might recognise as James Smith's business partner)

He sent me this...

"Mate..

This is the thing You really don’t give a duck about all this business make money BS deep down

But you want to prove to everyone that you can do it

And duck them!

Which is why you like the flashy tit Really, you don’t value that tit You value friends, family and good experiences

You have had very few good experiences and probably little interaction with good friends recently

So you need to drop this business bullshit for some time And do things which actually make you happy I only know this about you because I’m similar, so I recognise it in you

You have done nothing for your soul G! You should go back to Turkey after IFS Get out of London

You need a break from this hustlers lifestyle it’s not making you happy when it’s too much It’s necessary sometimes

But not all the time

Go smoke and talk tit with your friends and family there Just do nothing 😂"

Rahhh, that message hit different, was so on the money too

Now I'm here in Bali, the place where my online 'b-tec fame' started, remembering how it all started with just fun.

Like I was just having fun!

And thinking about the last year, I realised I've been caught up in trying to get everything perfect.

But you know what? duck perfection.

For those interested, I've got a wicked app

with everything you need for your fitness journey!

But if you're hoping to jump into my inner circle aka top tier personalised coaching please be patient as I won't be taking calls for a bit.

My focus? Rediscovering the joy of fun.

Oh, and if you want a free WHOOP!

here you can have the band and a free month

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4

I've noticed that lately, I've been a bit guarded, maybe taking life or at least my work too seriously.

Very unlike me really!

He sent me this...

"Mate..

This is the thing You really don’t give a duck about all this business make money BS deep down

And duck them!

Which is why you like the flashy tit Really, you don’t value that tit You value friends, family and good experiences

You have had very few good experiences and probably little interaction with good friends recently

So you need to drop this business bullshit for some time And do things which actually make you happy I only know this about you because I’m similar, so I recognise it in you

You have done nothing for your soul G! You should go back to Turkey after IFS Get out of London

You need a break from this hustlers lifestyle it’s not making you happy when it’s too much It’s necessary sometimes

But not all the time

Now I'm here in Bali, the place where my online 'b-tec fame' started, remembering how it all started with just fun.

And thinking about the last year, I realised I've been caught up in trying to get everything perfect.

But if you're hoping to jump into my inner circle aka top tier personalised coaching please be patient as I won't be taking calls for a bit.

they are all the same, All portray living their best life, living differently, when they all want to be settled down with a family, like regular folk. Be kind BS and calling people out who dare to think differently and voice it. They try and flex their hustle as superiority when people see straight through them. Dirat lives in JS shadow, always mentioning him as a claim to fame by association, or tags him in posts to gain more traction. JS is a dick too.

What fame is he on about? He is about as famous as my dead Nan.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Very unlike me really!

He sent me this...

"Mate..

And duck them!

But not all the time

We need an eye roll emoji on here. This is just the most eye rolling load of crap I have ever read.

It also shows how toxic the influencer/Instagram world is. They are all so caught up in what their life looks like that they forget to live. Decisions are made on how photographic the choice will be rather that the enjoyment. It must be a horrible way to live.

Reactions: 8
Hes been living it up with sven and olima for months partying in Ibiza and all over the place!!! What a complete bullshitter. WHERES THE GO FUND ME MONEY???

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think the thing is with him, is that his program has no real point of difference. Smith got in early with his Calorie bleeping Deficit stuff, built an audience base don that. Diren has no quals, no unique selling point and yet compares himself constantly to people like Smith and Olima. Not a healthy way to live, ironically.

Reactions: 8
It is the radio silence on it. The money is long gone isn't it.
He did a story on it last week saying its still there and anyone can contact crowdfunding to check or whatever the platform was called he used . Can't remember if it was that one or not

Reactions: 1
He did a story on it last week saying its still there and anyone can contact crowdfunding to check or whatever the platform was called he used . Can't remember if it was that one or not
Would be easier for him to just...prove it no? Go fund me are bad for not responding to even people doing the fund raising lol

Reactions: 1
I did his Project X, just needed something to keep me focused - utter load of old shite!
He did have a really good coach called Gabby, but on the occasions he made contact on Slack, if you asked a question he either ignored it or sent back at generic reply.
I had a better reply from him when I messaged on instagram - unrelated to Project X or fitness, can't actually remember what it was about.

He is just a wannabe wide boy.

Reactions: 5
I did his Project X, just needed something to keep me focused - utter load of old shite!
He did have a really good coach called Gabby, but on the occasions he made contact on Slack, if you asked a question he either ignored it or sent back at generic reply.
I had a better reply from him when I messaged on instagram - unrelated to Project X or fitness, can't actually remember what it was about.

He is just a wannabe wide boy.
Basically just a wish JSA isn't it! And JSA is nothing to shout home about lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was a member of progress 247 and I'm shocked with what I'm reading about the charity money... 😳😳😳

This has also jogged my memory to something suspicious that happened around the same time!

A girl whose been with his programme for a long time won a challenge and was meant to have an all inclusive paid holiday to Turkey as the prize....

I've checked his IG, her IG (the "winner") and progress 247 IG and can't find any mention of the trip...surely it's something you'd publicise to encourage people to join if they can win a holiday.

I hadn't considered it till I read about the charity money going astray, but, cos she's been with him a long time, do you think it's possible that he worked with this woman to set up a fraudulent competition - where there was never any prize - just to attract customers for Progress 247? 😳😳😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I was a member of progress 247 and I'm shocked with what I'm reading about the charity money... 😳😳😳

This has also jogged my memory to something suspicious that happened around the same time!

A girl whose been with his programme for a long time won a challenge and was meant to have an all inclusive paid holiday to Turkey as the prize....

I've checked his IG, her IG (the "winner") and progress 247 IG and can't find any mention of the trip...surely it's something you'd publicise to encourage people to join if they can win a holiday.

I hadn't considered it till I read about the charity money going astray, but, cos she's been with him a long time, do you think it's possible that he worked with this woman to set up a fraudulent competition - where there was never any prize - just to attract customers for Progress 247? 😳😳😳
Yea wouldn’t put it past him. Ppl do it all the time get mates to act as the “winners”

Reactions: 2

I think you’re absolutely spot on. It also makes me die of cringe that he literally rips off James Smith with everything he does!! Didn’t James always take his winners to Bali?

I think you’re absolutely spot on. It also makes me die of cringe that he literally rips off James Smith with everything he does!! Didn’t James always take his winners to Bali?
yea he still offers a holiday or 10k cash i think.

They are both idiots. James is just a posh version.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So it’s the annual IFS this weekend! Where absolute sad sack, arse licking ball bags try and hang out the back of these cowboy melts!
The stories are sending me to sleep! Imagine saving up your hard earned cash to spend the weekend listening to these muppets?! 🤣 Dirat and Tory Boy JS’s egos will be even bigger by the end!

• Haha
So it’s the annual IFS this weekend! Where absolute sad sack, arse licking ball bags try and hang out the back of these cowboy melts!
The stories are sending me to sleep! Imagine saving up your hard earned cash to spend the weekend listening to these muppets?! 🤣 Dirat and Tory Boy JS’s egos will be even bigger by the end!
Most go yearly to hear the same speeches. It's sad as hell ahh

• Haha
Reactions: 2