Dinara

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aaaand now she's going to New York!
Also, did anyone see that cringy story about how we shouldn't resent the rich because money isn't a finite resource? Like girl

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Aaaand now she's going to New York!
Also, did anyone see that cringy story about how we shouldn't resent the rich because money isn't a finite resource? Like girl
This sounds like something someone who makes some kind of dodgy cryptocurrency would say :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder why she doesn't move in with her boyfriend. Seems like she quite enjoys long distance haha.
Anyways, her money tips are just..horrible, oh my god. Someone asked her what she thinks about saving up for bigger things in one of her lives and she started saying things like "why would you save up? Because society wants you to? Do you really need a home, a car, etc or do you just save up money because you were programmed to do so?" Like girl what, you can't just spend money on vip cabs and gold earrings in order to attract more money. As a young adult, you gotta be financially responsible and you actully have to think about managing your money (on the long run too!). I can't believe she's giving out advice like this and people are paying for it.

• Haha
^ She probably believes in the wealth trickles down thing..
Minervans (including Jade) is so confidently and proudly money-hungry it's crazy to me.

And the "manifesting" shtick is so weird. It's "so the-world-revolves-around-me", not "everything happens for a reason" but "everything happens for me me me." Like you're not attracting money and happiness, you're just a rich European girl travelling the world with no responsibilities or commitments, which will make ANYONE happy.

Also I live near NYC, and those clothes will not keep her warm. I know she thinks she's hot when she's showing her skin, but looks over comfort, in this weather?? Good luck.

so I live near NYC, and those clothes will not keep her warm. I know she thinks she's hot when she's showing her skin, but looks over comfort, in this weather?? Good luck.
Yeah I thought that was weird as well. She's gonna freeze, those are more spring clothes, not winter ones...
I wonder how long she's gonna stay in NY tho, considering she's only taking one luggage. I always find it strange when she says she's "moving", she says this even when she goes somewhere for 1-2 months🤣

Reactions: 2
Yeah I thought that was weird as well. She's gonna freeze, those are more spring clothes, not winter ones...
I wonder how long she's gonna stay in NY tho, considering she's only taking one luggage. I always find it strange when she says she's "moving", she says this even when she goes somewhere for 1-2 months🤣
For real! She's "lived" everywere, but actually she has just taken a lot of vacations...
And it has to be said that she shows a lot of skin even going out in russia so idk, maybe she just doesn't feel cold.

And i don't know how anyone can think that having money stored in case of emergency is a wrong thing... like what if your pet needs the veterinarian, if your pc breaks, ecc... You can't live life trusting that the universe will take care of everything

She's such a narcissist and clout chaser. Also who thinks saving money is a BAD thing? That's the silliest thing I've ever heard. She's denser than I thought.

She's such a narcissist and clout chaser. Also who thinks saving money is a BAD thing? That's the silliest thing I've ever heard. She's denser than I thought.
she doesn't need to save money as she has a family who can support her if she needs I guess ?( Even so that is stupid imo)

Why is her boyfriend always so....passive? Whenever she tries to speak German with him, he sounds like he is not interested at all. So strange

Reactions: 1
Why is her boyfriend always so....passive? Whenever she tries to speak German with him, he sounds like he is not interested at all. So strange
Is this the same guy from a few years ago that she did a bf tag with or a new guy?

This girl really doesn't want to get a job or do any actual real work.
"So Dinara, what do you do with your degree now that you finished Minerva?" "I offer consultation about Minerva and talk about books and manifestation" LOL she is a joke, and this uni is the biggest pyramid-scheme scam ever.
Screenshot_20220106_083452_com.instagram.android.jpg

This girl really doesn't want to get a job or do any actual real work.
"So Dinara, what do you do with your degree now that you finished Minerva?" "I offer consultation about Minerva and talk about books and manifestation" LOL she is a joke, and this uni is the biggest pyramid-scheme scam ever.
View attachment 968391
Does Minerva force them to create these types of clubs? She made hers a while ago and Jade had one too

Whatever happened to her castle?

Wasn’t that exactly what she was describing, as a membership only club?

Reactions: 3
Does Minerva force them to create these types of clubs? She made hers a while ago and Jade had one too
I was thinking the same haha. I think they just want to make money from their followers and what could be easier than creating a club with their fans? And people actually pay for their meditations and oh-so-useful life advice...

Whatever happened to her castle?

Wasn’t that exactly what she was describing, as a membership only club?
Yeah the castle was pretty similar, I believe it was a community for mental health(?)

I was thinking the same haha. I think they just want to make money from their followers and what could be easier than creating a club with their fans? And people actually pay for their meditations and oh-so-useful life advice...

Yeah the castle was pretty similar, I believe it was a community for mental health(?)
I mean their degrees don’t really prepare them for any other job do they 😂

Sounds like she just wants to suck more money out of people. "Join my book club! You'll get to read the mOsT iNsPiRinG bOokS eVeR handpicked by moi! It's only £350 for a monthly membership! For £50 you can spend an extra 15 minutes after the call hearing even more of my own unique insights and get to pick the next book from my own special collection. But you don't want to miss out, there's only 20 spots available and they're filling up fast!"

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sounds like she just wants to suck more money out of people. "Join my book club! You'll get to read the mOsT iNsPiRinG bOokS eVeR handpicked by moi! It's only £350 for a monthly membership! For £50 you can spend an extra 15 minutes after the call hearing even more of my own unique insights and get to pick the next book from my own special collection. But you don't want to miss out, there's only 20 spots available and they're filling up fast!"
Spent thousands of Euros to become...a glorified salesman??

• Haha
I stopped following her but checked her instagram today, considering the ukraine situation how weird are her comments about life being beautiful etc but then how she is anxious