Dinara

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I stopped following her but checked her instagram today, considering the ukraine situation how weird are her comments about life being beautiful etc but then how she is anxious
She's very much like Jade, she tries to be revealing but it's awkward and falls flat

Reactions: 2
She's very much like Jade, she tries to be revealing but it's awkward and falls flat
ugh agreed. I wonder what is happening with her and finances etc, presumably she is blocked from travel, I assume she is partly supported by her parents, no idea how it is in the US but in the UK russians cannot really access money at all now. All of my Russian students are in a dire situation

Reactions: 1
ugh agreed. I wonder what is happening with her and finances etc, presumably she is blocked from travel, I assume she is partly supported by her parents, no idea how it is in the US but in the UK russians cannot really access money at all now. All of my Russian students are in a dire situation
You'll be happy to know that the power of positive thinking saved her♥ all the people who are suffering right now just don't have the right attitude

Edit:
Also, I don't know if you remember the first book of her book club, but Jack Edwards actually talked about it in one of his videos. I didn't need the proof that it was a pile of garbage, but it's fun hearing him talk about it in not so nice terms... Wonder what would think jade

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
You'll be happy to know that the power of positive thinking saved her♥ all the people who are suffering right now just don't have the right attitude
'Divine guidance, gut feeling, God, universe - call it whatever you want but it's there and I feel the protection.' - why on earth did she think that was ok to post???

Wow Dinara, really glad the universe is 'protecting' you while you sit safely in New York.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Has she even posted about what's going on in Ukraine, or just about herself? I have a bad feeling she supports Putin's actions. She's praised Russia/ the government more than once...

Reactions: 3
Has she even posted about what's going on in Ukraine, or just about herself? I have a bad feeling she supports Putin's actions. She's praised Russia/ the government more than once...
yeah I would imagine her family are very upper class and support him, she hasn't directly said anything except to talk about how she was glad she has international bank accounts and an american pay pal...she must be the ONLY person on any social media platform who hasn't mentioned it at all, Russian or not

Reactions: 4
she’s so disgustingly tone deaf

“sorry you’re stuck in Russia without access to your money, rising inflation and the collapse of the Ruble, but here’s a photo of me living my best life and saying nothing about the war crimes being committed by my home country and the increasing struggles of daily life there”

she’s so disgustingly tone deaf

“sorry you’re stuck in Russia without access to your money, rising inflation and the collapse of the Ruble, but here’s a photo of me living my best life and saying nothing about the war crimes being committed by my home country and the increasing struggles of daily life there”
its just insane, also presumably she has friends and family there who, no matter how rich, must be feeling the effects now?

People in Russia aren't allowed to criticise the government though, they can be jailed for that. Maybe she doesn't want to get her family in trouble.

I have secondhand embarrassment from the fact that she calls herself 'the manifestation fairy' like girl, why. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
People in Russia aren't allowed to criticise the government though, they can be jailed for that. Maybe she doesn't want to get her family in trouble.

I have secondhand embarrassment from the fact that she calls herself 'the manifestation fairy' like girl, why. 🤦‍♀️
she doesn't have to criticise the government though, although lots of people in Russia are, the way she implies somehow she was cleverer to move her money... she could just say "i feel bad for..." without criticising the government at all. This was interesting for me I really feel bad for ordinary Russians, what they are going to experience will be awful

Yeah, it's definitely tone deaf to post nothing but selfies and whatnot showing her new posh life in NYC. She has it lucky. I guess anything else would make it hard to manifest all this fake happiness :rolleyes: anyway her content bores me

Reactions: 4
I know this thread is dead but I wanted to complain about her recent Instagram stories

She makes a series of statements like:

“I get asked to go on amazing adventures without even trying”
“I eat whatever I want and never workout and I’m still skinny”
“I get incredible job opportunities without putting in any effort”

all under the guise of, “I’m not ashamed”.

Like, how is that tit supposed to be empowering or even likable?

It’s actually not very commendable to say that everything in life comes easy to you - because that generally is not admirable.

It’s far more admirable (and real) so say that certain efforts were taken to get to certain goals.

And by the way the whole “don’t hate me because I’m skinny😘” thing is such petty, insecure nonsense. I’m skinny myself so I’m not being bitter but she has always talked about being insecure about her weight and there’s proof of it in her past vlogs so this sudden turn to “I’m just a skinny mini, sorry haters” doesn’t track.

“If you’re jealous or triggered by my life - you’re welcome!”

Fam, there are people with illnesses. Some people have war in their countries. Maybe chill with the bragging.

Humility is something taught in every culture for a reason.

Last edited:
I know this thread is dead but I wanted to complain about her recent Instagram stories

She makes a series of statements like:

“I get asked to go on amazing adventures without even trying”
“I eat whatever I want and never workout and I’m still skinny”
“I get incredible job opportunities without putting in any effort”

all under the guise of, “I’m not ashamed”.

Like, how is that tit supposed to be empowering or even likable?

It’s actually not very commendable to say that everything in life comes easy to you - because that generally is not admirable.

It’s far more admirable (and real) so say that certain efforts were taken to get to certain goals.

And by the way the whole “don’t hate me because I’m skinny😘” thing is such petty, insecure nonsense. I’m skinny myself so I’m not being bitter but she has always talked about being insecure about her weight and there’s proof of it in her past vlogs so this sudden turn to “I’m just a skinny mini, sorry haters” doesn’t track.

“If you’re jealous or triggered by my life - you’re welcome!”

Fam, there are people with illnesses. Some people have war in their countries. Maybe chill with the bragging.

Humility is something taught in every culture for a reason.
She has "manifested" it of course 😂 of course her country's actions are not her fault, but in the light of world events it comes across as particularly insensitive

I don't know about you guys but I find her preaching about abundance mentality and living life in wealth and luxury hugely tone-deaf to the current climate crisis. There's a difference between treating yourself and investing in yourself to how this week she's literally been encouraging people to fly business class - which is so so much worse for your carbon footprint. And then she shows DMs from people saying they're trying it. Surely we're past this and should be encouraging people to have lighter carbon footprints?? It's so irresponsible and self-centred.

Reactions: 6
It’s like she stepped out of the pages of an Ayn Rand novel.

• Haha
She is even worse than Jade, her "missing selling" made me laugh, she misses making money

She wrote “I am a famous actress” in her manifestation journal and then thinks it’s progress that she met 2 random actors??
If she wants to act, should she go to a school for performing arts or a theatre group?

Also she talks about how this year she’s being “unapologetic” but I don’t think she realises that it just makes her seem very insincere and shallow to constantly post about how perfect her life is.
And it’s not convincing either. People who are actually happy, don’t feel the need to remind strangers online every day through their social media how amazing their life is - because that’s seeking validation or you’re promoting something you’re selling. It’s kinda boring to just see “and then I went swimming because the universe loves me and I deserve it. My life is so perfect” “I ate delicious food and stayed skinny because I manifested it” “I have enough money to travel because I just deserve it - sorry if you can’t relate” 24/7.
At least Jade makes an effort to volunteer and showcase the importance of connection because the only thing Dinara places value on is appearances.

Last edited: