Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
It's the passive aggressive smiley faces that kill me whenever someone kindly and innocently offers any advice re : Arlo because SARAH DOES NOT NEED ANY ADVICE OK?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Eye_roll_central

VIP Member
A (hate it when people just initial their kids 🙄) is 4 weeks older than my daughter. She’s bright and clever but can’t do most of the things she claims Arlo can. But then I don’t sit and ram her with constant information 24/7 🤷🏼‍♀️ She is always setting things up for him that I feel my daughter wouldn’t have a clue or interest in yet..phonics, spelling, reading?! Apparently he prefers learning to actually playing with with toys?! Does he 🧐

• Haha

truffletrot

VIP Member
I’ve been following this girl for years now and I just find myself constantly rolling my eyes at her. She just seems like such a whinge and instead of making the best of a situation she seems to wallow in it. That said, there’s no doubt she’s a fantastic mum and her boy is lucky to have someone who loves him that much.

My son is 6 months younger than hers and after he was born I would take any opportunity for a bit of time to myself if my family were offering. But then I’d see her Instagram about crying because she was away from him for a few hours and it made me feel really guilty. Luckily loads of people in the comments were saying “I love my kid but I don’t feel like that!” so that cheered me up 😀

flatbooosh

You’ve got to wonder what goes on in her mind when she cooks up this stuff! Also, don’t her family see this and think...um...Sarah, that never happened did it?!! Maybe she hides these stories from them 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

truffletrot

VIP Member
I actually can't believe she thinks people will buy the utter bollocks she speaks. 🤦
Arlo was sad people wouldn't get a card ? He doesn't know what day of the week it is, let alone that a bunch of nursery kids would be sad they didn't get a piece of tatt.
She is cringe worthy, it gets worse with each posting, a complete laughable car crash.
She only sent in party rings because she always wants her child to be the golden one, she needs to stop trying so hard, because the way she's carrying on people are laughing at her , and that's quite sad.
I agree with you. I saw many mummies sending cute gifts but not one of them fibbed and said their children asked them too! Children that little still mostly only see themselves, that stuff is beyond their comprehension. One of my issues with Sarah is that she does too much, and honestly it makes her mum followers feel totally inadequate - I know I have a few times looking at her feed. I think it’s not intentional but you would feel really down on yourself after looking through her feed. I also think she’s very possessive of Arlo, she always posts that he tells her he loves her the most and how many hours countdown it is til he comes back from his dads/nana. She says she’s happy he has other family but pfft, I think She really would prefer to just have him all to herself and probably they know it. Nightmare MIL material 🤣🤣

Huffchug

VIP Member
She’s read that book to death to him. No, Sarah, he’s not fucking reading, he is just showing how good his memory is by associating the pictures with the words YOU have read sooo many times.

seriously, why the fuck is she really pushing this whole “oh look, A can read” bullshit. I don’t know how it’s benefiting her.

Cocoapops

So now he can read independently... My own son has just discovered reading for pleasure independently over the lockdown... at age 7!
Maybe he memorises the story and can recite it... or he can read the words (which is pretty amazing for his age!) but can he discuss the story and characters? That’s the sign that he can actually read! He will have completed his SATS before he starts school and will aiming for that degree before he finishes KS1 at the rate he is apparently going!

• Haha

yelnats

She’s definitely a great mum, but doesn’t really have much going on in her life apart from her son.
Crying and repeatedly whinging because your away from your 2 year old for one night whilst he spends quality time with his dad is a bit much. I highly doubt Arlo looks at her with horror when he leaves with his Dad as she worded it in her post, he’s been spending the night with him for months and it’s not like she’s handing him off to a stranger. Kind of selfish really, his dad has just as much of a right to spend time with his son without her constantly moaning about it.

1ranksenior

Also gone right off her, used to like her account but think she’s really self righteous and defensive now it’s uncomfortable to watch. Also don’t believe a 27 month old is talking in full sentences but hey he can say armadillo so welldone you’ve raised a genius (which I think is what she wants people to think)

So someone called "big knickers" posted here, saying
Just a reminder you guys
Then a photo of a meme thing with
"Be kind "
Deleted almost immediately, new member, only joined in February. 🤨
I think there is a difference of being kind, and having a vent on how someone comes across on Instagram,Sarah chooses to put her life on Instagram for people to see,she gains gifts,freebies, discount's, aff links and all that goes with being a Instagram influencer.
And let's remember how Sarah has been very publicly unkind about her ex fiancé, and her ex mil, so please,don't try to patronise with a "reminder to be kind" on tattle "big knickers"

I remember I followed her when I was wearing my daughter, who hated food, and I ended up unfollowing because she would video him at every meal shovelling whatever she gave him down and I would beat myself up - which obviously isn’t her fault but it was a combination of ‘look at all these amazing cute high effort lunches I’ve made’ ‘There’s soooo much salt in crumpets’ (I was like what?! Jeez I’d never looked at salt really before) and ‘look how amazing he is’ and I was like god I’m a bad mum.

This saddens me so much because I've been there, I think as new mums especially we cling on to so much advice and guidance from other parents,and if we aren't doing the same,or if things aren't great for us we feel like failure's and it worries me and angers me that so many women are convinced they are getting it wrong because of so many Instagram influencers being so in your face.
In reality,all of us are getting through it day by day,we all mess up,we all have to learn as we go and we all lose our shit,some just hide it better than others 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart

1ranksenior

I actually feel a bit bad now as she put that post up saying how she’s anxious and defensive about posting incase people think she’s bragging about her genius...right after I accused her of these things on tattle 😬 I actually think she seems a nice person and good mum but if she’s that anxious maybe it’s time to close her instagram. If she’s so worried then for her own mental health maybe she shouldn’t seek validation from members of the public if she’s not mentally strong enough to deal with the criticism, because let’s face it, being open to the public you are open to criticism. It’s not a bad thing to be anxious but she’s clearly not helping herself now.

truffletrot

VIP Member
Her latest post about tooth brushing, she always goes overboard and it makes other mothers feel inferior.

My son is her sons age and he’s not been wanting to brush his teeth either.. a google search showed advice of “its non-negotiable, you just have to make them do it and they’ll soon learn to just do it rather than fight”. So I took the advice and did it once (had to pin his arms down basically to do it and he cried for 7 seconds then was fine). The next time I went to do it he opened his mouth no problem and just let me do it.

Reactions: 5

Tiredasduck

She’s a bit deluded. She is raising a parrot who will copy the things she’s drilling into him like learning to read dog. It’s just parroting. He’s a parrot

"I wont be documenting his potty training journey as he deserves my full attention"

.... Proceeds to document potty training journey 😂

Surprised to see this post as honestly thought I was the only one who couldn't stand her anymore
Points that grate my cheese about this woman

- over sharing - come on, posting the things she does it not OK, it's not normal to share that amount of information with all her followers
-when she would openly beg for free things - ie can anyone recommend a scooter then proceed to tag companies, and surprise she would be gifted various items, from a trike, to paints, cups, plates, the list goes on, bet she doesn't declare this when she's posting the whole woe is me post about being on benefits.
-goes on about her degree, sticks her child in nursery, and rather than vet a part time job, she goes back to college?
-moans about having to be apart from her son for him to go nursery, but in reality, it's only so she can go to college, news flash love, the parents who are justified in being gutted their child is in nursery, are the ones who have no choice but to return to work. (I have a 1 year old finances couldn't allow for us to stay home, so she is now in nursery so I work 3 days a week, would I like to go and study - absolutely, but, that isn't an option for us as the bills need to be paid.)
-the unhealthy almost borderline obsession with not having her child out of her sight, other than when of course, she is off to college, or Amsterdam (again, amazing how benefits stretch to a holiday but can't buy free range eggs for 89p?)
- her voice - just gets right on my wick
- her inability to take any criticism, I'm surprised she's not posted about the hate on "all the forums" yet, clearly she's had a nose on here as magically she's posted her son saying words like, armadillo.

I'm sure there is loads more that annoys me, but, im on a tea break at work and I don't have time to list more 😂

What I'd do to live in Cornwall, go to college, have items gifted to me, and have a genius of a child, and never need advice from anyone because clearly, she knows everything and her child shall be the same! 🙄

• Haha
Her content is boring now, and her posts are worded soooo carefully with uneccessary explanation so that there is nothing she thinks can be picked apart on Tattle.