Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The only downside to this thread is Sarah always goes to ground when there's a flurry of comments here! I miss the over sharing lol. Also she needs to stop being cryptic and just confirm if she's working or not. Probably doesn't want the backlash when she admits she isn't....

Reactions: 5

Heretoread19

liar.... notice someone asked for proof on her q’s and she got a little defensive.... I don’t film it guys because I live inthe moment! *eyebrow raise*
Filmed him finding the letters on the toy didn't she but my son isn't even 2 yet and can tell me where the numbers are on his puzzle because we've done it so many times...
Kids love repetition and if you are doing it with him all the time (I think they do a lot of academic things!) then he will learn it

Just changing the topic quickly, I had a little nosey on FB to see if she overshares on there as I was missing IG oversharing and she and Tom are still listed as engaged?! And they're both regular users of FB as both have posted updates and pics etc since they split. What's THAT about I wonder?!?! Considering how much she used to slag him off I would have thought the relationship status would have been the first thing to change!

Also think there's a massive difference between being proud of your child and actively bragging about them/being a performance parent. The former builds self confidence and helps them grow, the latter makes them precious and entitled!

Huffchug

VIP Member
How this really went down:
"Arlo, do you want to take some party rings to nursery for your friends?"
"Yes please mummy"

Its like she's cultivating a character for him to impress followers.
Rolled my eyes so hard when I read that post. There’s no way he turned around and said it! I think someone even commented about his level of understanding.

insta(sham)

Let’s get this straight. A can’t read. He has memorised a few words - she says herself he has a very good memory. 2.5 year olds can’t read and you can tell in her ‘dont worry’ response to parents who are disbelieving that she is playing it down.

Cjh78

Chatty Member
I feel really sorry for the little boy that is not being allowed to be a typical 3 year old. If what she says is true, he is way older than his years and it will only segregate him from other children as he gets older.

AfterLife

She’s definitely a great mum, but doesn’t really have much going on in her life apart from her son.
Crying and repeatedly whinging because your away from your 2 year old for one night whilst he spends quality time with his dad is a bit much. I highly doubt Arlo looks at her with horror when he leaves with his Dad as she worded it in her post, he’s been spending the night with him for months and it’s not like she’s handing him off to a stranger. Kind of selfish really, his dad has just as much of a right to spend time with his son without her constantly moaning about it.
The horror in his eyes comment was bizarre and being in physical pain when not with her? Seriously? Get a grip. His dad deserves just as much time with him as she does without being made to feel like shit for spending time with his son. It's just a bit strange tbh get a hobby, make some friends. Is she going to be in physical pain and cry uncontrollably when he goes to nursery and she goes back to work? Or is that just saved for when he goes to his dads?

Reactions: 4
This thread will get shut again as soon as she gets wind of it as her account is still private.

Can we talk about the virtue signalling "diverse book recommendations" post?! Just Google and search on Amazon its not hard, but no no noo we all need to know about how she is diversifying Arlo's bookshelf 🙄

I think she made it public again, then shut it again, she has a habit of doing that--I only know because I don't follow her, yet could see her again the other day, and today its private again 🙄

She's the gift that keeps giving.

officedeer

Her 2 1/2 year old saw a T-shirt and said “wow mummy it’s so cool. Please pay for it” eh?!?
Not trying to sound like smug Sarah😂, but my daughter has just turned 2 and today in Asda she said 'Mummy, look. Its cute! We get it' to a top with a cat on. But I do wonder if she adds in connecting words to his sentences to impress followers??

Cjh78

Chatty Member
‘I don’t take gifted items or do ads’ and then she puts a link in her bio that gives her £10!! Seriously, who are you trying to kid?!

• Haha
This thread will get shut again as soon as she gets wind of it as her account is still private.

Can we talk about the virtue signalling "diverse book recommendations" post?! Just Google and search on Amazon its not hard, but no no noo we all need to know about how she is diversifying Arlo's bookshelf 🙄

• Haha

truffletrot

VIP Member
I’m glad this thread has repoened! 😆

I don’t follow her anymore, couldn’t stand her making other kids look inferior with her probable exaggerations!

BethanyGilbert

VIP Member
I can imagine when she says that he says “Oh dear, Mummy sad. Arlo make her better with a hug” he actually says “Mummy sad. Hug”

CelinaRoger

Do toddlers really have the ability to read at 2.5yrs?!
In all fairness my daughter could read basic word from that age, she started school in September at just turned 4 and was a fluent reader before she started 🤷‍♀️ my youngest however is coming up 2.5 and she can barely talk haha.... all kids are different but I hate how preachy she is about 'A'

MissSwizz

Been lurking for a while (I initially joined for the MOD/FOD drama and have totally got sucked into the world of Tattle!)
Anyway, does anyone still follow Sarah? She did a series of questions this evening which I was really confused by. A lot of her responses were “oh, I’m keeping this private” such as college course, weight loss, some Arlo related things. I totally get this, but think it’s a bit hypocritical given her level of sharing in the past, and the demographic of her following - I started following for SW stuff, stuck around because I enjoyed some of the Arlo weaning stuff and now I’m not so sure! Anyway, rant over, just wondered if anyone else can shed some light here/back me up! 😂

• Heart
To be honest the way she wrote about Tom at least, it came across that he was a man who had a kid but didn’t want his life to change in any way and pull his weight. Seems like he expected her to do most of the child rearing. And I even remember her posting about Tom not being able to see Arlo because of football?

I mean from the way she wrote, he came across as the type of man who had very little investment in his child’s development despite living in the same house (before they broke up)

No idea to the extent that it’s true but I’ve seen men like this numerous times - couple has baby, woman’s life changes while the man thinks his can continue unchanged. Not surprised they broke up tbh.

She did kind of portray Tom as a man who is lukewarm about his kid. And I wonder how much of that is reality or exeggeration.
I always got the impression that whenever Tom did try to do anything with Arlo it was always "wrong" in her eyes. He gave Arlo the wrong food, did the wrong bedtime routine, etc etc. It's like she wanted complete control over everything, and inevitably I think emasculated him. I never understood why she went to swimming with them - can Tom not have any time alone with his son? I felt like she didnt trust or/and didnt feel he was a competent parent. Maybe in the end he just gave up trying? This is all just conjecture from me obviously, as we only ever see what's posted on IG