Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

teddy19

VIP Member
Hi Ben 👋 how absolutely tone deaf is he?! 😭😭😉

Good on you for having all that money but the flaunting it 😭 my husband is on a decent wage as a keyworker but it's still spread thin.
We're in the last week before payday, and I've just made a £60 shop last a family of 5 a week and scrimped on everything. Zero luxuries, one car etc
Live in the real world !!!
I think hes been extra braggy since this thread went quiet, that’s exactly why I haven’t commented.. It’s what he wants!!

Reactions: 4
Whoever reported him, well done! He’s now on Twitter talking about tattle. I wonder if his Twitter darlings know about him sharing posts from Katie Hopkins and liking tweets about Captain Tom dying... 🤔

Bunbun1

Chatty Member
I just came here after looking at that bullshit story posted above.
I think it’s number 3 that really made me gasp. He doesn’t deny that he’s not going to do it, doesn’t even really justify why he won’t do it either.
I used to like him but at the moment... nawh...
and he posted that, about how it’s work, straight after a pic of buckets and spades saying he normally leaves them behind after each beach trip? Wow.
Also finding anything to do with the interior decorator and piles and piles of boxes of new stuff just really tasteless.

Attachments

Bunbun1

Chatty Member
Yuuuuup. The most frustrating thing for me is the sheer arrogance of what he’s doing and how he thinks what he is doing is right. I feel like every move he makes currently is completely tasteless. It’s very clear that he is a privileged guy who stinks of arrogance and narcissism. Awful.
I get that hotel quarantine with small children would be hellish. But for me personally if I felt that it wasn’t worth doing that for a job and I really didn’t want the kids to be with relatives while I worked and it wasn’t possible for only one of us to do the job then I wouldn’t take the job.
No one wants to do hotel quarantine. No one finds that fun. But deciding that it won’t apply to you... wow ...

It seems this started a year before it was released to the Daily Mail.

-------

Law360, London (November 10, 2022, 3:13 PM GMT) -- An investment management group told a London court on Thursday that the directors of a music promoter used a separate business account as "a personal piggy bank" as the firm sues for £2.2 million ($2.6 million) over the financing of Dr. Dre gigs that never happened.

Jonathan Cohen KC, representing Lowry Trading Ltd., told the High Court that the two directors of Musicaleze Ltd. were attempting to "denude" their company of funds, despite being the subjects of a freezing order.

Benjamin and Sophie Anderson used a bank account tied to a different company they own for payments to a cosmetic surgery company, clothes shopping and other personal expenses, Cohen said.

"There needs to be better protection [than] simply leaving that account to the Andersons' best judgment, because I do not think their judgment is good," Cohen said. "My fear is that they don't see what the problem is.

"They think that because the [bank account] is not frozen they can continue to use it as their personal piggy bank," he added.

Lowry had initially provided a loan for the purpose of arranging concerts for the famous rapper across the U.K. — but was told the plans had to be put on hold because of the coronavirus pandemic. Lowry launched a suit against Musicaleze and its two owners, claiming that an investigation showed the Andersons fabricated invoices and other documents to cover their tracks and hide the fact that they did not intend to organize the events, according to the investor's written submissions.

Cohen told the court that a bank account tied to the Andersons' other business, Musicalize Touring and Events, was no longer the subject of a freezing order imposed in October because it was not part of the lawsuit. But he urged Judge Simon Birt KC to impose additional protection to prevent the Andersons from using that bank account to dissipate their assets before the court makes any judgment on the case.

The hearing was initially an application to vary the freezing order to allow Sophie Anderson to pay off a £70,000 credit card debt. But Cohen told the court that, in documents served, the defendants appeared to admit the allegations entirely for the company and partially for the two directors.

Daria Gleyze, acting for Musicaleze and its owners, told the court that they admitted liability for £500,000 mistakenly deposited by Lowry into the wrong business bank account — which has since been repaid.

Gleyze rejected the argument that this was a "dishonest admission" on behalf of the defendants that was intended to protect them from any further liability. She rejected the notion that an order was needed to target the second business bank account, pointing out that no attempt had been made by her clients to drain it since it had become unfrozen.

"Any restriction on [Musicalize Touring and Events Ltd.] will just bring the business to collapse, which won't help any party," Gleyze said.

Judge Birt declined to vary the freezing order and adjourned the case for both parties to prepare submissions on which parts of the claim are admitted and on the breadth of the freezing order.

Lowry is represented by Jonathan Cohen KC and Stuart Sanders of Littleton Chambers, instructed by ARMA Litigation Ltd.

The defendants are represented by Daria Gleyze of Three Stone Chambers. Full counsel information was not immediately available.

The case is Lowry Trading Ltd. v. Musicalize Ltd and others, case number LM-2022-000232, in the London Circuit Commercial Court division of the High Court of England and Wales.

Read more at: https://www.law360.com/articles/1548453?copied=1

petitspois

VIP Member
Tbh this is a downfall I am happy to watch. His behaviour during lockdown was illegal, hurtful to those having to risk their lives and self-entitled. I questioned his behaviour on Instagram and he sent me endless voice notes. He showed no remorse and could not understand that how, by showing his umpteenth 'work holiday', it might be provocative to those adhering to the strict rules. Yes it was a difficult time for all, but his voice notes communicated a man who feels like the world owes him something. As a proud black front line NHS worker, he touched a nerve. His flippancy was upsetting and lack of accountability unsettling. He clearly has ego issues and in my opinion is an absolute narcissist. If I can find the voice notes, I will post.
Be careful. He’s vindictive- that will identify you and he might complain to your employer.

Fan-dang-gu

The pretentiousness of doing your child’s zoom class from the sun lounger on the beach. Can you imagine being one of the other parents of these kids.

LovesTheDrama

The taxman will be all over this. Wonder if the kids will still continue at private school or he’ll keep his 10+ nannies

I seriously do think they are lottery winners and the events business is just where they put money into so it looks like they're doing something

mrtumble

VIP Member
Thank you. I guess the courts can decide whether it was illegal, or not, based on whether they were actually working holidays- despite not making a penny in 12 months. And subsequently, *allegedly* owing £8million.
🤣 Most tenuous 'work' connection ever! I mean even if he didn't actually break the law he couldn't afford to sue you for defamation anyway, he's got an £8m bill to pay!

• Haha

Bunbun1

Chatty Member
Jesus fucking Christ… I don’t follow him anymore but had to go look because I was intrigued by how odd it was to say his family pumpkin patch pic goes deeper because he sent his nanny and didn’t go and it didn’t fucking disappoint… and that comment… a fucking inspiration? What the fuck? What has he inspired you to do exactly? Pay someone else to parent? I’m not against using childcare in what ever form works for you, I just think it’s odd to brag/arselick about it

Attachments

• Haha

mrtumble

VIP Member
He has DM-d 'me' and mentioned defamation. It's a mildly threatening message linking this name to the name I messaged him with. Except I don't live in Bexley and the account he has messaged isn't my name either.

Ben, I suggest you might want to address all of this on your Instagram. 17 weeks of silence and a heap of articles coming out is obviously going to cause suspicion.
I've just been back and read all your posts about him. You haven't made any statements about him purporting to be facts. I'm not sure how he thinks you could have defamed him.

You said his behaviour during lockdown was illegal, that's probably the only statement you've made. But I don't think that can have damaged his reputation much given the circumstances!!

Emmagrace92

Chatty Member
The way Luisa said “hey stranger” back to his comment 😂 I wonder if she knows
She’ll know but she won’t care. She’s the sort of person that would think it was funny because it had no affect on her. I bet if someone scammed her or her husband she’d have a very different opinion though

Why aren’t his kids in car seats? And his little girl is climbing about the backseats, appreciate they’re in a car wash queue but the car will still be moving. She should be belted in 🤦🏼‍♀️
Well done! You took the tattle bait! His thread had gone quiet so obviously he had to post something to set it off again...and here we are!

• Haha