Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KiKiGreen

Ben seems suspiciously quiet at the moment - at least 24 hours without boasting. Unheard off. I suspect the desperate journey home via 27 countries has started before hotel quarantine is brought in.
I’d be willing to bet they’re already enroute.

Reactions: 5
Hi Ben 👋 how absolutely tone deaf is he?! 😭😭😉

Good on you for having all that money but the flaunting it 😭 my husband is on a decent wage as a keyworker but it's still spread thin.
We're in the last week before payday, and I've just made a £60 shop last a family of 5 a week and scrimped on everything. Zero luxuries, one car etc
Live in the real world !!!

Peekabooroo

The simple things....😂 gigantic bouncy castle and slide, just been on holiday. Yea I'd be happy staying in my garden too. Feels the need to show off or spoilt?

Longgtimelurker

VIP Member
What’s the tea with the nannies
Basically she wasnt doing her job correct. One evening she had drinks with a few others/invited them back to her room till 3am. Was suppose to be at work for 8am and didnt make contact till after 10..😂🤦🏽‍♀️

i meannnnn id be hitting the bottle hard too if they were my bosses 😩

• Haha
Such a joke that he is off in Dubai again. Nothing like forever rubbing it into us “normal” folks faces is there! Last week he was fatally ill and now running off on another luxury holiday.

• Wow

teddy19

VIP Member
I think hes posting shit like that on purpose so people on tattle talk about it. Hes a selfish arsehole

This is a civil case which the company they appear to have defrauded brought against them. It’s not criminal but it seems the police may now be taking an interest do there maybe criminal charges

Where does all the money come from I would be interested to know
[/QUOTE]
Someone mentioned earlier that they think it’s a lottery win and I think this is on the money!

I don’t mind Ben usually, I wasn’t even too bothered about him being in Dubai because they went out there before we were even in tier 4. I think the zoom class from the sun lounger was pretty gross, not just doing it but showing that you’re doing it.
However, this whole posting from the Maldives makes me think he’s almost doing it to get a reaction from people.
I don’t think it’s fair to go in on his wife, I get the impression she doesn’t feel the need to show off on the gram like he does, she doesn’t need the validation, she’s happy with what she’s got and she doesn’t need to shout about it, and she doesn’t have the time. Someone has to look after the kids whilst he’s videoing his latest hotel room.

Mumof285

They are sooooo rich aren't they? a chef, a team of Nannies, holidays for a month in amazing villas with about 10 of them flying first class. Can't begrudge him if he's earned it all himself.

I wouldn't put the couple together though. She looks quite reserved.

Honestly, as someone who knew Sophie when she was younger, it doesn't surprise me that they are together. She was a compulsive liar, always wanting the finer things in life and doing whatever she could to make that happen. She is definitely doing a lot behind the scenes to help with their exposure etc...

Fan-dang-gu

I feel like this guy usually gets a free pass - cute kids, already has money, ads, is a man....

But... he finally warrants a thread - he’s posting pictures of his young daughters (1), in swimming costumes (2).... to 28.6 thousand people (3)... to complain about London having to go into tier 4, whilst on a 5 star holiday in Dubai (4/5/6/7!!!)... how far off the mark can one person get?

He also lamented recently how people comment that it must be great having a pool in their house, but guys, it’s actually not so great as the children may want to use it...

LividLalji

VIP Member
He’s reading posts out and saying he’s found out about posters just to scare people. Scare people from criticising him. Scare people from using his thread. Luisa did similar on her podcast saying one tattler was getting a letter from her lawyer. And the thread quietened down. He’s mates with Luisa.

These influencers are addicted to the adoration and likes for being talentless and just living their lives. But they can’t handle criticism about their lifestyle. Talent based celebs have to take bad album or movie reviews. It’s the price they pay from making money from their craft. If your craft is selling yours and your families souls online, then expect some bad reviews about some of your content and the way you openly live your life.
To be fair I’m a regular on the Luisa thread (that’s why I’ve just come to this guys thread) and I went quiet because she’s boring as fuck not because I was scared of a letter 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just checked and Ben's tweets are now protected so 👋 as you obviously read here

Luckily I have screen shots of the awful tweets (which I won't post here as so offensive) . You should be thoroughly ashamed of yourself - particularly on the day that Sir Tom has died. I will have no compunction in sharing them with any brands you work with going forward. Nor will I have any problem publicly calling you out on Instagram regarding this if you even try and hypocritically pretend that you are bothered about the death of someone you were publically insulting just a few hours ago to drive engagement. Enjoy your hols! ☀

• Wow
  • Haha
It was just nonsense wasn't it. They admitted they hadn't organised any concerts during that time. So they were just taking fancy holidays and dropping the word 'work' in occasionally so that it looked like they were doing something and they could justify travelling during lockdown. Loads of concerts desperately needed to be held in the Maldives did they? They must have thought we were all idiots. Lazy fucking fraudsters.
This was always my issue with it all. My main issue was that he needn't share this with everyone. His obsession with having content meant when people we struggling physically, mentally, emotionally and financially, they were travelling the world like a bunch of absolute tossers.

LovesTheDrama

Even IF he did get back on Valentine’s Day, he was posting about being in the Maldives on the same day and didn’t post about being back into the UK until when he went out to get food on Sunday(?) so what are people meant to think Ben?
To have something for us to talk about to stay relevant then moan about it on Twitter? Obviously to post on Instagram that way he’s making a point to deceive his followers to look good. I think people would have more repsect if he just said he was avoiding the hotel isolation cost etc coming back via Maldives rather than “a great opportunity we had to stay in Dubai etc etc. Extending out holiday etc etc” like the rest of them🙄