Diane Lloyd. Diane’s new decade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saying.....lol

Does she change it so she knows what diet plan she's meant to doing when she wakes up... short term memory loss? Maybe that's why she can't lose weight...

Looks like she back on WW.
So Diane this statement wasn't wrong was it.
Truth hurts.
Does she change it so she knows what diet plan she's meant to doing when she wakes up... short term memory loss?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
"This never ending cycle of self promotion, blame others, self pity, blame others, flounce off, blame others will continue till she dies."

And here we go again...... ffs Diane just stop posting, go away, lose your fkn weight, stop blaming everyone else, REALLY take control of your life.

In all the years of me following "her journey" I can honestly say I don't think she's ever helped anyone but herself.

People who know her don't post comments because they are sick and tired of the SW/WW/CC cycle & her wallowing. New peeps will soon stop too..... her food choices for someone who is trying to lose weight has always been a bit dubious. I think she eats strange combinations of high fat, high salt over processed foods. However, she knows best because "she's an expert".... but then I'm not struggling to get my weight down from 25 stone....

She'll never stay off social media, it's addictive just like the food addition she has...

Reactions: 7
Give her a week at most and she will pop up again and start on the same old revolving door of Ww/sw/cc/stick your fingers in your ears and posting ridiculous things she has found online, which if she read properly she would realise are American and don’t make a lot of sense to her British followers.

All posted comments now are negative. Not just from us but in general.
No one wants to see a picture of a microwave egg or a badly toasted bread. Microwave meal on a plastic plate. Hey we can do that ourselves lol.
SM have moved on since Diane started.
Ppl want to see someone interacting with them.
Shopping haul for recipes either Ww or SW.
Cooking live to make meals that are healthy choices.
Real conversations not silly quotes.
Mostly a postive mentor someone who achieving thier goals . Supporting others .

Sadly Diane your doing none of theses.
Instead you have several fb accounts . Instagram accounts. Names changes. Paused groups due to them not going your way.
Your lives are not postive but rather alot of moaning about You.

If you want to leave. Then delete everything.

Reactions: 4
How many times has Diane told us that she is removing herself from social media, she disappears for a day or two, then creates another group and makes the group public then moans because no one responds to her posts and deletes half her followers. This isn't a way to run a group as we all know. I have noticed, Diane wants all the attention, but if another person creates a post, she never replies or even likes them.
She is attention seeking. How can she look so different looking in the mirror and not recognising herself when she has been the same weight for years.
I have noticed she has only had one reply on her social media platform no one is really interested. She will be back at least 7Lb heavier, and we will get the blame because her anxiety is so high, due to her trolls. Oh well she will never break this spiral. She hasn't proved us wrong yet.

Reactions: 7
Well I thought she might have managed a day. I hope she has help getting out of her t-shirt/dress because it looks a little snug.

• Haha
Well I thought she might have managed a day. I hope she has help getting out of her t-shirt/dress because it looks a little snug.
Probably after shooting for her onlyfans fetish page...😅

(**disclaimer- I'm taking the piss- I have no knowledge/evidence of her having an onlyfans, even though it wouldn't surprise me one bit given her thirst for validation.**)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Don't forget this lady Has crippling social anxiety. She leaving SM Instagram, coz of all us hates.
She's only posted those pictures to see if we are still here talking about her.
The moment she posted , she sat and waited for us to fall into her trap.
Did I say she Has social anxiety lol.

Reactions: 1
Don't forget this lady Has crippling social anxiety. She leaving SM Instagram, coz of all us hates.
Trap? It's not like we make a secret of looking at her posts.
I'd understand the photos if it were Halloween and not Bonfire night. A naked flame would be lethal around that get up 😂

• Haha
It is kinda like she posts stuff just to get our attention. She's such a attention seeker.

Anyone notice the stray foot in the pictures lol. For the fans only lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This never ending cycle of self promotion, blame others, self pity, blame others, flounce off, blame others will continue till she dies.

Wonder if she'll be doing self pity today.....

At least we don't have to watch those ridiculous keep fit videos anymore with her wooping and clapping hands like her peeps are joining in with her ......... or is it a case of watch this space 🤣🙄🤣🙄

• Haha
ATTENTION ATTENTION!!
I'm leaving Social Media lol.
Insert collection of photos and sh!t quotes.
Oh still here then. Did you forget something.
Oh that's right. ATTENTION ATTENTION.

• Haha
This week

Monday SW
Tuesday CC
Wednesday WW
Thursday Flounce off SM
Friday SW
Saturday CC
Sunday WW

Next Week

Breakfast SW
Lunch WW
Dinner CC
Snacks whatever you fancy

• Haha
Do you think the Delectable Diane ever reads the success posts on the SW / WW / CC Facebook pages she belongs to and thinks..... I must be doing something wrong?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.