Diane Lloyd. Diane’s new decade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I'm another one culled, I never comment on her posts anymore as she was rather vile to me after befriending me, moaning about trolls (although I've now read this thread and I think her's and mine ideas of trolls are completely different) and when I suggested not reading them 🤷🏼‍♀️ and sticking to a meal plan & doing some proper exercise, she flew at me. Her loss as I am pretty good at weight loss, exercise & healthy eating......
I really hope she carries on losing weight & does succeed, but I think she needs to take a good long look at herself & turn off social media.

Reactions: 8
This kind fella clearly has also tried to help Diane .
It’s a long video, but boy she waffle on about the same ole shat.
Clearly she also didn’t follow he’s plan.

Reactions: 3
I've also been chopped today. Never said a bad word. Tried to encourage her. Honestly she is a waste of space (a lot of space)

Reactions: 4
I've also been chopped today. Never said a bad word. Tried to encourage her. Honestly she is a waste of space (a lot of space)
Welcome. We are a friendly bunch of trolls here. Our group is slowly growing. I wish the rest of her peeps would see . What type,of a person Diane really is. All of us here only ever wanted to help her.

Apparently she’s so happy she did it. Yesterday. When asked what she did. The comment was. I cannot say at the moment something in my future.
Maybe she’s applied for come dine with me 😂😂😂🍔🍔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Diane you really have done a massive cull on your Facebook group. You have deleted the only members that posted daily, Members which offered you daily support for a long time. who took the time to,watch your live videos. You have just flushed your group down the toilet because all the other remaining members could not give a damn you don’t see them posting or commenting. New members will not be round long as you will soon consider those as trolls and delete.

You can always make a new group oh wait you are you already have several.

Reactions: 7
Diane you really have done a massive cull on your Facebook group. You have deleted the only members that posted daily, Members which offered you daily support for a long time. who took the time to,watch your live videos. You have just flushed your group down the toilet because all the other remaining members could not give a damn you don’t see them posting or commenting. New members will not be round long as you will soon consider those as trolls and delete.

You can always make a new group oh wait you are you already have several.
Absolutely spot on. All that's left will be people who egg her on for their own entertainment , not those who struggle too and genuinely want to share ideas to help. Sad really.

Reactions: 5
It's such a shame that Diane has got rid of her loyal followers, the only people watching her posts are those being nosey to see if she can lose weight or not lol' She hardly gets any response to what she posts now. Her Peeps really don't care. 😁

Reactions: 5
Hi another blocked member here. I did get involved with her group so maybe that is why now blocked 🤣. From what I can see on this thread it is full of truths and we know she doesn't like the truth unless it is her truth!!

Reactions: 8
I would put money on this was going to happen.today After recent comments here.
Just delete everyone Diane. Yoh will in the end anyway.
Does she not proof read these announcements?
She's always sniffing round here. Means she then either blames us for her gains and mental health, or realises we make good points and tries to fix the latest mistake we have pointed out.
She's be lost without us. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.