Diane Lloyd. Diane’s new decade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's done the same to me a good few times . I'm offended really , I followed her journey for years , I've only ever spoke out once in one of her groups and was instantly kicked out . I've only ever been kind to her and as all of you , have supported her .
I'm old enough to know better....
All the nicest people get booted. Don't be offended, be relieved that you weren't the kind of person she needs around her x. You're clearly honest and not fake and that's not what she surrounds herself with x

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Over 30 ppl will wake this morning to find they have been banned from her group. Most of which will have no idea why. Some will be upset as they have offered support for years. Will she give a sh1t ..No. Some won't even notice. Guess she really is sick of it . What I find strange is she's not blocking any Instagram followers. Oh that's because she gets the attention there don't you Diane.
You keep banning my dear this group will be bigger here than your own soon lol.
What's happened to cause this hissy fit - have I missed something??

Reactions: 3
Maybe she has been weighed, gained several pounds so therefore it is our fault, the stress of us hideous bullies has made her eat all the rubbish she bought, or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe she has been weighed, gained several pounds so therefore it is our fault, the stress of us hideous bullies has made her eat all the rubbish she bought, or something.
Lolol - probably!
I just wondered if something had happened to cause her to block loads of people again ?

Reactions: 4
She's basically having a cull to eradicate potential spies probably 😂. But as she can't resist a larger audience, she still posts to the public. Her loss is our gain. The people joining here seem lovely 😊

Didn't she only have like 9 people in this new super private group? She then went on a rant saying there were spies in it and she was deleting the whole lot! 😂

• Haha
Welcome hun. Don't take it personally. She has treated us all the same. We are called trolls because we don't toe the Diane party line or get sucked into the pity parties. None of us post on any of her groups, just here. She seeks us out because she can't help herself.
I'm glad you looked us up and can see the truth instead of what is portrayed in her videos. X
Lol I'm not taking it seriously. I find it quite funny that she always thinks she is right even when she is wrong, and everyone gets blamed for her weight gains. Her portions are huge why have a 3 egg omelette if she cut her portions down she would lose. I have told her that so many times but again she is right, and she doesn't listen

I’ve been blocked too oh dear !! I won’t sleep tonight 😂🤣 She’s nothing but a attention seeker and drama queen 😪😪
Ha ha I am relieved in a way because her videos won't be clogging my newsfeeds, nothing worse than watching those awful videos that drone on and on and on about rubbish.

Why did she get rid of 30 people? Has she been deleting those that don't respond to her posts. I thought maybe she had deleted her accounts again because someone had upset her and that's why my newsfeed wasn't clogged up. It's quite a nice feeling not seeing those stupid quotes.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Which group did she delete people from? She changes groups more often than I change my knickers!

Reactions: 3
Hi I’m another one that’s been blocked by the look of it I can’t believe how draining it is watching the same motivatiing videos and then not see her progress , I’ve followed her for years and she did great at first she actually inspired me to get up and take control of my weight and health . It’s just sad to see that she can’t seem to do it herself . It would be great to see her succeed , just wish she would give people a chance instead of cutting them off when they try to help .

Hi I’m another one that’s been blocked by the look of it I can’t believe how draining it is watching the same motivatiing videos and then not see her progress , I’ve followed her for years and she did great at first she actually inspired me to get up and take control of my weight and health . It’s just sad to see that she can’t seem to do it herself . It would be great to see her succeed , just wish she would give people a chance instead of cutting them off when they try to help .
Exactly this! We all need advice from time to time. Someone to point out where we are going wrong. That's what people who care do. As soon as she gets that, her journey will get easier.

Reactions: 2
she has lost 2LB and had a McDonalds Vegetable Deluxe thats really healthy Diane! If you were doing the diet properly at your weight you would have lost a lot more than 2LB

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.