Diane Lloyd. Diane’s new decade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did the same to me. When she had her Diane scenic Route or Journey. I posted a comment on a page unrelated to hers. Post was not even related to Diane Next thing I knew I was blocked banned . Members of her groups were informing me that she was ranting and raving. Then I received many nasty messages from her.
I was utterly shocked and upset at the time. As it to totally uncalled for.
She's one nasty bully.
I'm not alone in my experience with her. Yet she has audacity to call others trolls and bullies.
I’ve seen one of her rants on insta and she was viscous, wouldn’t like to be on the receiving end personally.

Reactions: 2
Have you seen her latest live ? I KNEW she wouldn't last a week at WW.

It's actually sad that she can't commit a week to one plan.

The biggest mistake she made, in my opinion, was deleting that first group she had that had 3k+ members.
I absolutely agree.

I'm not alone in my experience with her. Yet she has audacity to call others trolls and bullies.
Yes, I've been on the end of her temper- I can't say about what as she will work out who I am. But after she kicked me out I got lots of messages from people telling me how badly they thought she had treated me. She'll never change.

Yes, I've been on the end of her temper- I can't say about what as she will work out who I am. But after she kicked me out I got lots of messages from people telling me how badly they thought she had treated me. She'll never change.

Reactions: 4
Of course it is only about her, she loves the adulation, even the trolling as people pat her on the back and say there there when someone calls her out

Reactions: 1
Now she has link inviting us trolls to join in.
Makes no sense. When she hates us
.It's not a new page it's been around a while. One of her many pages.
I would like to see her make a support page which isn't directly about her.

Of course it is only about her, she loves the adulation, even the trolling as people pat her on the back and say there there when someone calls her out
She's even on tick tok

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Morning. Morning Diane . After you read our comments here, regarding your old group. Diane’s scenic route. You’ve had a good rummage under your sofa and found it. Hey presto it’s back. After your dramatic exit from SM
Are all us trolls n bullies welcome back as you have invited us.
Anyway. Good luck with it Girl. Wonder what plan your on now. ?

Morning. Morning Diane . After you read our comments here, regarding your old group. Diane’s scenic route. You’ve had a good rummage under your sofa and found it. Hey presto it’s back. After your dramatic exit from SM
Are all us trolls n bullies welcome back as you have invited us.
Anyway. Good luck with it Girl. Wonder what plan your on now. ?
Well it’s not weight watchers as she joined last Monday and gave up by about Wednesday, then it was calorie counting, it could be howling at the full moon now.

• Haha
Worth trying to find it. I was blocked and now I'm not. I do have 2 fb accounts one for friends n such like and one mainly groups. So nosey friends and family don't see anything.. lol

And me 🤣
If she wants a decent size following she will have to deal with the odd "troll" - it's just one of those things!

I'm still blocked 👀🤷
What she describes as trolls are usually people telling her things straight. She chooses not to listen and brands them trolls. 😅

And me too.. 🙈😂

I've just found out I've a friend she hasn't blocked yet.

She will be wetting her knickers as when she posts a 'hello' on that FB she gets a few responses - more than she ever does on insta. She is getting the attention she craves.

I have been told that she us counting calories again (yaaaaaawn) and that she has posted her meals the last couple of days as a ready prepared pasta salad bowl, and a pot noodle.

It may be within your calories Diane, but it shows you have naff all self control - and you pimp yourself out as a bleeping life coach. Shocking.

I have been told that she us counting calories again (yaaaaaawn) and that she has posted her meals the last couple of days as a ready prepared pasta salad bowl, and a pot noodle.

It may be within your calories Diane, but it shows you have naff all self control - and you pimp yourself out as a bleeping life coach. Shocking.
I was told about the pot noodle or as I like you call it, pot of salt. Lazy. That more than likely a snack. So both pot of lazy salad, pot of salt noodles is over 900 cals. None of which is filling and empty calories.
including the usual moaning how her legs hurts and not forgetting the burping. Delightful .
My friend was also concerned about her slow walking vlog. How out of breath she was for the speed she was walking. She seemed to struggle with talking , walking, breathing. These are massive red flags.

Last week a friend of mine who was 46 died of a massive cardiac arrest. Which is heartbreaking for her family . Her 7 year old boy no longer has his Mum due to love of junk food . I only wished she had listened and acted on her unhealthy life style and took real control of her weight.

• Sad
So sorry to hear about your friend Mrs Doubtfire, it is sad when it is something as simple as change of lifestyle which can make a huge difference. I am approaching a big birthday this year, a birthday which none of my parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles made, it’s not even a huge number but I changed my lifestyle so I could make it and am determined to make the big number in 10 yrs time as well.

Thanks Tittykitty.
Now Diane. Clearly you have read my comment regarding my friend having her heart attack. Sources tell me your saying it’s all about you. That’s I’m referring to you could have heart attack due to you getting out of breath. As you kindly pointed out it’s your Asthma and if ppl.understood the reasons why due to weather change. Your Bp is spot on. Thanks for the update. Guess what my comment on my friend want not about you. Even if you like to think it was. No need to lie to your groups is there.
just so you know as a Asthma sufferer myself. I’m fully aware of the benefits of exercise and how it can help your lungs and weight plays a huge part in controlling ones symptoms.

Lost 2lb so shes staying on WW lol
What sh means is she paid for the month so will go and get weighed just to show her loss via the app. Had she been following the plan properly she might have seen a bigger loss what with it being her first week. Years ago I had a first weighin and had lost over a stone, turned out the coach had inputted xxstone and 13pound instead of xxstone and 3pound the first week, I kept quiet and enjoyed the adulation😅😅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.