Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Thought she said she wasn't showing her home anymore . She said on this mornings live. Here she is right this moment doing a live exercise insert eye roll video. For us all to see her home
Which by the way she wont be posting anymore . Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Tittykitty

Chatty Member
I'm just waiting for her to hit 25 stone again - she's admitted she's back up to 24 stone 6, so almost there.
Wasn't she 21 stone (down from 25) when she was on This Morning as a fitness guru?
I've looked and counted 14 "this it it, fresh start" posts on a fb ww group. One of the earliest was at 22.10. Almost 2 stone heavier now and still going.

I give the 100 day "what's your why" no more than a fortnight. Who could think of 100 different reasons ? She doesn't know whats she's talking about either - she said she won't give up after a month, two months, three months, four months, five months......do you think someone should tell her there are no more than 31 days in a month ?

I missed it - did she actually mention tattle?
She’s had a proper rant at tattle calling out some of us by name, saying we were sad people with no lives, that’s as maybe but at least we don’t go online to try and fleece people out of their money. She quickly deleted her rant as she realised it would lead her followers here😅😅

• Haha

Kilingtime

VIP Member
I agree the moment anyone offers her any advice of support or even slightly disagrees . She goes off on a rant. Everyone becomes a troll and hater. Closes her fb page vow to never return. She even has 6 other Facebook account to stroll around every diet page on fb.
Which is hilarious in itself because anyone she's blocked from previous groups/pages can see the new ones! 😂

Bored 2 death

The only person letting Diane down is herself.
Totally agree. It's not up to anyone else. She did a live on how awful she was to her husband and daughter for questioning her demands for food when she'd told them not to give her it. Why are they responsible for her?
Nope. Only one person can make real change and that's her. It's not on any one else.
If anything, I feel sorry for anyone dealing with her in the real world.

TruthnotTrolling

Have you seen her latest live ? I KNEW she wouldn't last a week at WW.

It's actually sad that she can't commit a week to one plan.

The biggest mistake she made, in my opinion, was deleting that first group she had that had 3k+ members.
I absolutely agree.

I'm not alone in my experience with her. Yet she has audacity to call others trolls and bullies.
Yes, I've been on the end of her temper- I can't say about what as she will work out who I am. But after she kicked me out I got lots of messages from people telling me how badly they thought she had treated me. She'll never change.

I'm not alone in my experience with her. Yet she has audacity to call others trolls and bullies.
Yes, I've been on the end of her temper- I can't say about what as she will work out who I am. But after she kicked me out I got lots of messages from people telling me how badly they thought she had treated me. She'll never change.

Sizesixinmyhead

Maybe people outing her will give Diane the push to stop this woe is me, flip-flopping diet regimes, and get her act together.

It also shows that people are becoming weary of her attitude.

MrsBrown

I am not a prude, but I don't like swearing. Did Diane have to post that vile post on Insta with her face engulfed in flames. The amount of 'f' words in it was appalling and that awful smirk on her face didn't do her any favours. How can anyone stoop that low.

This is the reason I haven't downloaded TikTok

Sizesixinmyhead

So, no one spoke to her 🤷🏼‍♀️ didn't they know who she was?! I'm not even convinced she went.... especially as she's now doing SW online.

Oh and how interesting a member reached out to her saying Diane could join her online group to focus on mindset & motivation for weightloss..... 🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh she's not going to like that.

Diane will you ever learn....

• Haha

MissDoubtfire

I don't think she knows what the hell she doing. She's far too busy posting on every fb group she can find . She's totally forgot what's she's even up too. As long as she gets those " you can do it posts. Go girl" she's happy .

We now have a step challenge. Ffs how many has she done. Hang on… she won’t do the challenge coz her leg, back, neck, hurts. Oh it’s too hot, too cold, too windy.

Last edited: