Diane Lloyd #2 Diane’s losing it (but weight remains the same)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just put myself through all the tiktok videos, can someone explain how you can lose 2.5 stone but maintain 1 stone 🙃 what does that even mean?????
---
Oh and don’t forget ‘it’s ya girl’ 🤪🤪🤪🤪
---
And can she not buy some decent size weights!!! Those tiny weights are doing absolute zero as she can lift them so easily!!! I have a personal trainer and I was only a bit smaller than Diane when I started PT but even my first session my PT gave me bigger weights than what Diane uses, complete waste of time and shows how clueless she is, considering she promotes being a ‘Guru’ 🫣

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Currently live on TT. Being rude. Begging for gifts ,likes , shares. Not to mention the Burbing and singing. If no Rose's sent she pointing phone to the ceiling.
Totally vile behaviour.
Begging for ppl to put their hands in their pockets.
Vile vile.
Seen the live. Shocking behaviour. Showing her true self.
She's clearly unaware the DWP now have access to tt accounts who receive gifts.

Reactions: 4
Bachelor’s Degree studied from www.mickeymouseuniversity.com 🤣🤣
Would LOVE to know what this degree is where you need zero qualifications to do it in the first place, has she ever divulged that info??
Nope, not a peep only that it's a psychology bathelors degree.
I can't understand it either. Anyone I know in uni doing degrees busted their bollocks getting decent a level grades, some undertaking interview processes, and you have this illiterate lump boasting about passing assignments??

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I can't understand it either. Anyone I know in uni doing degrees busted their bollocks getting decent a level grades, some undertaking interview processes, and you have this illiterate lump boasting about passing assignments??
My Grandaughter is at uni in Manchester studying Criminal Psychology for a Bachelors degree .. she had to have minimum 4subjects grade 6 or above ( she got 8 subjects )CSEs but still needed to have at least 3 A levels from college ..I didn’t realise Big D was so clever 😂🤣😂🤣

In not sure why everyone is believing her claims? Nothing else she says is that honest.
I'll admit I'm wrong when I see the diploma.
Job centre will be calling if she is claiming she can't work but well enough to study.
And even if, and the if is bigger than Di herself, she manages to get a degree, who in their right mind is employing that?
The whole family are a blight and drain on hardworking tax payers.

My daughter is doing a nursing degree at Uni and working as a health care assistant, she doesn’t need to work cos she still lives at home but she chooses to whilst she studies and to think my daughter had to work hard to get A-levels and will end up in student debt at end of it whilst this clown does her freebie degree online with no graft to get on the course, as someone else said, if she ‘graduates’ and then actually gets off her backside and goes out to work with it then I will eat my words….

• Heart
Reactions: 3
My daughter is doing a nursing degree at Uni and working as a health care assistant, she doesn’t need to work cos she still lives at home but she chooses to whilst she studies and to think my daughter had to work hard to get A-levels and will end up in student debt at end of it whilst this clown does her freebie degree online with no graft to get on the course, as someone else said, if she ‘graduates’ and then actually gets off her backside and goes out to work with it then I will eat my words….
My son is just starting his nursing degree!
Big D and Co should take a leaf out of their book!
Proud to say I've led by example and nothing in life is free (unless you have no scruples and are lazy as f*CK.

Reactions: 2
Just seen her tick tock live...hi everyone it's your girl BIG D 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I honestly can't watch her anymore she makes me feel physically dick
---
Just seen her tick tock live...hi everyone it's your girl BIG D 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I honestly can't watch her anymore she makes me feel physicallysick

• Haha
Reactions: 5