Diane Lloyd #2 Diane’s losing it (but weight remains the same)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you see that someone posted that big D looks like she has lost loads of weight and she commented back thankyou at least be honest 😲🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She really needs to give her head a bloody good wobble. One post she's claiming she's lost 8lb in 2 weeks and in the next she's restarting her bloody never ending journey. Just STFU and go away and do it. There's absolutely no need whatsoever to harp on and on an on about it.

Oh and I definitely do not see Big D as a someone with high functioning anxiety... she may have it but I don't see those traits!

And as usual this cycle will just continue. She has absolutely no will power to succeed...just like all those other things she's started ....

Reactions: 6
Did you see that someone posted that big D looks like she has lost loads of weight and she commented back thankyou at least be honest 😲🫣
they were probably talking about an old photo she posted, when she was a lot lighter lol
---
I think Diane has a very vivid imagination. She will never lose weight! she is attention seeking again. How many new starts can a person have?

• Heart
And....... Diane has changed plans again! Not even 24 hours after changing to Weight Watchers!!
her video was full of the usual rubbish, out of breath because of her anxiety, needing to eat more fruit and trying to get her family to eat more healthily. If Diane has a sleep apnea machine, surely this should make her want to lose at least half her weight so she can wean herself off it, instead of attention seeking she should go off Social Media, lose weight, then come back and say look, I have done this on my own, not make people feel sorry for her.
She must look awful under all the editing she does. I bet we would be shocked to see what she looks like in real life.

And back to ... Slimming World 🤣. Lucky old them.

Funny how she's deleted the ' I can't do it ' pity post.

And she actually thinks she's a potential counsellor. She couldn't counsel a melling to jump off a cliff

Reactions: 4
Very brave & truthful. It's a shame more of her followers that comment aren't the same. Diane can hardly breath walking (and I use the word walking very loosely) and talking as she is so overweight. The pressure on her joints and internal organs must be immense.

It doesn't matter though as Big D will delete and block, she's had real help & advice but chooses to ignore as "she knows best".

The 3 keys to weight loss, whichever way you do it, is

1. Keep at it - keep an honest diary of your food & drink intake and make the right choices each day (and if you f up don't start a new plan just carry on,)
2. Exercise - start with a short walk (5 minutes) but get your heart pumping. Forget about videoing it.... no one else is interested.
3. Keep at it (willpower)

There you go...

One day, hopefully before it's too late Diane will have a real good look and remember all that good advice given to her and will really want to lose that weight. Unfortunately until she does her weight will keep on going up (& sometimes down by a few lb) until she dies.

I have never believed she could walk for 2 hours, she exaggerates and lives in a make believe world riding on the coat tails of 1 small slot on This Morning (known for allowing mentally ill people air time). She really does think she's a life coach 😂 or a fitness guru 😂 delusional & morbidly obese.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Same person as before has posted on her got this for the first time insta post, poster is determined to get their message out there
This person is definitely keen on calling out the Big D! D will be furious! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart