Diane Lloyd #2 Diane’s losing it (but weight remains the same)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't believe for one minute that Diane got 50 something percent in her exam. She is struggling bless her, but as we know she is a liar. How can she stick with her course when she can't stick to a diet and is chopping and changing plans. I can't see this course lasting much longer, that's if she is doing it.

Reactions: 3
I don't believe for one minute that Diane got 50 something percent in her exam. She is struggling bless her, but as we know she is a liar. How can she stick with her course when she can't stick to a diet and is chopping and changing plans. I can't see this course lasting much longer, that's if she is doing it.
To be fair that is barely a pass. When I was doing an online degree my TMAs were never below 97%. The type of score that she is getting will raise concern with her tutor as to whether she is capable of continuing without additional support. Who goes on social media and boasts about scraping a pass anyway. Not to mention this is the easiest part of a degree, and that's if it is a degree and not the Mickey mouse access course, so moving forward she really needs to up her game.

Reactions: 2
I do not believe for 1 minute it's a BA (Hons) degree. I might be wrong.... 🤷🏼‍♀️ but somehow I cannot see her passing an interview for a proper uni, and that she has absolutely no GCSEs... even with a conversion I'm not sure she'd pass an interview.
And anyway even if she's doing an online course, I doubt anything will come of it, it will be banished in the depths of her mire along with Zumba Instructor, Life Coach ... This Morning host.... 😂

Reactions: 4
I do not believe for 1 minute it's a BA (Hons) degree. I might be wrong.... 🤷🏼‍♀️ but somehow I cannot see her passing an interview for a proper uni, and that she has absolutely no GCSEs... even with a conversion I'm not sure she'd pass an interview.
And anyway even if she's doing an online course, I doubt anything will come of it, it will be banished in the depths of her mire along with Zumba Instructor, Life Coach ... This Morning host.... 😂
Some of the online providers are totally unscrupulous. They'll take your money and let you keep going, even if it takes decades.
Any reputable institution will insist on an access course if you have no GCSES.
Is it just me that thinks it's really really sad that the most she can boast about in life is doing a degree. I mean literally most of the population does one. Being enrolled and coming away with a first are very different things...
Yet another whim at the tax payers expense.

I hope she is happy passing her alleged exam in her office aka bedroom on a laptop she conned of that lady I remember when she was posting asking for money for food someone commented could she not sell stuff ie thousands of model cars her hundreds of dolls ect she commented it wasn't fair to sell hubby's things errm are they actually a family clearly not she would rather con money out of unsuspecting followers

Reactions: 5
So someone on one of the groups commented on her pasta for lunch I couldnt see all the comments as someone deleted them but Diane's response was rude as per apparently she doesn't eat pasta normally also it could have been worse because she could have eaten fried food and chocolate all day oh and no more SW she is CC now jeez but CHOCOLATE slip up there Big D you don't eat chocolate 🤣 pic of pasta lunch on SW and lunch yesterday on CC

Attachments

• Haha
So someone on one of the groups commented on her pasta for lunch I couldnt see all the comments as someone deleted them but Diane's response was rude as per apparently she doesn't eat pasta normally also it could have been worse because she could have eaten fried food and chocolate all day oh and no more SW she is CC now jeez but CHOCOLATE slip up there Big D you don't eat chocolate 🤣 pic of pasta lunch on SW and lunch yesterday on CC
What she post this on?
---
What group did she post this on?

Nothing as tasty as a bag of ?? Pot noodle answer to pasta

Attachments

• Haha
What she post this on?
---

What group did she post this on?
Her favourite American one Weight Loss Warrior Community, she usually gets lots of love there so it will have come as a big shock for someone to call her out on a meal

• Haha
Might have to dip out of this nonsense. She’s clearly not well, physically or mentally and feels a bit like I’m finding humour in a tragedy. Diane needs help I’m unqualified to offer (whether or not she’d ever accept it).

Be good to each other, Tattlers x

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Blah blah blah. How does she not bore herself with the same old crap? If she can't even manage to stop eating in the bedroom, she has zero hopes of ever getting anywhere. But we already know that.
What happened to the ' 8 weeks to sort myself ' before bariatrics beckoned?

Attachments

• Haha
Well we've had the dance challenge, hoola hoop challenge, chug challenge, no eating in the bedroom challenge.... I do wonder what is next? (might have missed a few challenges on my way!)

Big D really is car crash TV. I really don't think she'll ever change. She has no willpower and is surrounding herself with enablers. Unfortunately this "don't have anything nice to say" brigade fail to realise that sometimes the truth hurts.

Being honest and saying 'Hey you, you are super morbidly obese. You need to change otherwise you will die. Stop making excuses, blaming others and moaning on social media when someone points out that pasta wasn't the right choice. Take a look at what they're telling you! Stop doing stupid challenges, these are set up by people who have absolutely no idea what they're doing!' But this will never happen.

She's followed by people who say 'you can do it, never mind tomorrow is another day (which it is but you only have so many tomorrow's!) Or weirdos who stalk vulnerable people to scam them - good luck with that 😂

I know I've said it before but she really needs to remove herself from social media (social media absentensance challenge?) Sort her life out, home & body, exercise - not stupid challenges, plans her meals, keep normal regular hours & come back to social media once she's lost (& kept off) the weight.

It really doesn't matter which diet she uses WW, SW or CC - but as we all know none of these are a few days only diets, these are lifelong. All very successful if done correctly.

But .... in the meantime we're on the Magic Roundabout!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So Diane weighs 24st 10. Did she weigh herself before her birthday celebrations or after? Assuming it was before, she is more than likely over 25 stone now. She hasn't got any self discipline or self respect. If she respected herself she would have been at her goal weight by now. She shouldn't need any excuses of play on her mental health. She should just stick to one plan. All plans work if you stick to the rules.

So, 380g of pasta is 395kcal....but the label states 345g is 408kcal.....

And doesn't she eat this processed ready to eat pasta quite often?