Diane Lloyd #2 Diane’s losing it (but weight remains the same)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How the hell can she afford new carpets and new sofa? It really grinds my gears. We work bloody hard but can’t afford to do that. Grrrrrrrr!

Reactions: 4
Is she taking this pi$$....

Three decades of experience in weight management and mental health....

I know what works and what doesn't...

You really couldn't make it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So more bullshit degree talk- is she studying psychology, counselling or mental health- to my knowledge no degree covers all of those??

And would anyone in their right mind go to this woman for any type of advice??

Reactions: 5
I thought I'd share her glamour shots alongside what her insides likely look like which is the reality.
The slogan says it all...'Nope'. Definitely not for those with a gag reflex anyway 🤣
Omg that’s scary!
---
I must say Diane is very brave modelling an outfit 5 sizes too small. Doesn’t she realise that tight clothes make you look even bigger. She is becoming a laughing stock! 😂
Also her radiators are filthy and need a good clean!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is becoming a laughing stock! 😂
Also her radiators are filthy and need a good clean!
She's not even a laughing stock- she gets zero comments or reactions on her posts. I'd say people are watching out of total curiosity at this stage- to see what nonsense she'll come out with next?

Also her whole (hoarders paradise) house is absolutely filthy.

Reactions: 4
I thought I'd share her glamour shots alongside what her insides likely look like which is the reality.
The slogan says it all...'Nope'. Definitely not for those with a gag reflex anyway 🤣
If that is her new carpet, she was supposed to get it today, why the hell did she not clean the radiators and skirting, revolting.

• Wow
Reactions: 3